Worried about husband's health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor
Worried about husband's health

Post by Kaveri » 14 Sep 2020

Hi,

My husband lost his father when he was 7 years. He faced lot of hurdles in his life. No financial support for my husband from his relatives.
He is a reserved type and never shared his happiness nor sadness.

We got married 8 years back. Having 2 kids. Few years back our kid was diagnosed with autism. 2 years back my husband got hypertension. One or other health issue in our family. He strongly believes that I am the cause of his health issue and started abusing me. Now I suspect even my husband might be having any psychological issues. Requesting you to go through his birth chart and analyse how his future will be and provide any remedies if required.

D.o.b: June 7th,1984, Vattalkundu, Tamilnadu, India
Time: 7.20 am
Rasi: Leo
Star: Uthiram padam-1

Thanks,
Kaveri

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Worried about husband's health

Post by Sishya » 16 Sep 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the native's birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for the current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu - who is powerfully placed in the 12th house of Vrishaba Rashi, afflicting the 12th house, 12th lord Venus/Shukra, Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha and Sun/Ravi.
2. Lagna Lord is placed in the 12th and badly afflicted house of Vrishaba Rashi is not preferable.
3. Rahu being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra - who incidentally is in a Nakshatra Parivarthana or exchange with badly afflicted Sun/Ravi is not a good sign. There is a some foot-print of this weakened Moon/Chandra.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Rahu and his strong foot-print is evident in the chart. Unfortunately though, it looks like he is in Mrityu Bagha and more so within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. Right there is one of the root-causes of his problems (all the way from loss of father) and the current situation.
5. His 5th house is also bad afflicted due to the strong conjunction of heavy-weight malefics Mars/Kuja, the 6th (&11th) lord (being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled again by Rahu) and Saturn/Shani-dev, the 8th (& 9th) lord.

If I may take the liberty, I think it would make sense to seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to propitiate Rahu and Moon/Chandra.

In the interim (until expert guidance is received) it might not be a bad idea to offer special prayers to Mahadev Shiva (preferably in the form of Rudhra) regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. It would also be beneficial for the native to consider including a good dose of Yogasana and Meditation to clam his mind/manas.

Sincerely...

Kaveri
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kaveri » 19 Sep 2020

Thank you Sishya ji for your analysis. What does Mrityu Bhaga indicate? Loss of life or something like that? Can't we lead a long and a happy life? Worried again. Please help.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Sep 2020

Hi,

Mrityu Bhaga are certain specified points in each sign of a birth-chart, wherein a planet by its location or placement is considered to be afflicted or weak and can precipitate adverse results/events. Mrityu Bhaga points vary for each Graha/Planet and in each sign. Placement closer to Mrityu Bhaga is said to indicate higher severity.

Any Graha/Planet in Mrityu Bhaga is said to affect the house significations where it is placed and the house which it lords over. It affects the natural significations of the Graha/Planet. It also passes such adverse influence to the lord of house, where it is placed.

Any benefic association with the planet in Mrityu Bhaga is said to lessen the ill-effects and malefic association is said to aggravate the ill-effects. Further, it would make sense to watch out and consider appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies, to address adverse situations - specially during Dasha/Bhukti or time associated with such Graha/Planets.

Ideally, one is advised to watch out for at least the following:
a. Maha-Dasha and/or Antar-Dasha of a Graha/Planet placed in Mrityu Bhaga and
b. Maha-Dasha and/or Antar-Dasha of the lord of the house which contains the Graha/Planet in Mrityu Bhaga.

In my humble understanding, it would make more sense to seeking and following expert guidance. So, kindly do as suggested without worrying too much about technicalities.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Sep 2020

Hi,

As an addendum, it would also make sense to be cautious of Grahas/Planets conjunct with the celestial body, that is in or close to Mrityu Bagha. Unlike mere mortals, some knowledgeable folk also seem to assess aspects and other such features to refine or drill-deep in their analysis.

Sincerely...