Parents Health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Parents Health

Post by Ritish87 » 05 Sep 2020

Respected Astrologers, can you pls check my chart for my parents health? I dont have their charts as they dont know their exact birth times..so if you can tell me based on my chart i would be very grateful..The following are my birth details-

Name- Ritish
Dob- 14/03/1987
Time- 8:15am
Place- kolkata

Thanking you,

Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Parents Health

Post by Ritish87 » 01 Oct 2020

Please guide..im very worried ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Oct 2020

Ritish87 wrote: โ†‘
05 Sep 2020
Respected Astrologers, can you pls check my chart for my parents health? I dont have their charts as they dont know their exact birth times..so if you can tell me based on my chart i would be very grateful..The following are my birth details-

Name- Ritish
Dob-
Time- 8:15am
Place- kolkata

Thanking you,
Current antar dasha of mercury is unfavorable for your health, job, income.
at the moment parents health looks ok but next one year doesnot look good for parents health
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ritish87 » 04 Nov 2020

Thank you for your reading!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Could you please tell me the critical period for their health?
Also will it be a general health issue or it could lead to unwanted consequences?
Also whose health are you indicating at..my mother or father?
Both have health issues..also anything i can do during this period?
Thank you

Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ritish87 » 27 Nov 2020

Please provide your guidance..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Dec 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth chart and observe planetary positions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Moon/Chandra (the 4th lord and natural signifier of mother) being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and Ketu posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra and the resulting Nakshatra Parivarthana... specially in Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha... with Ketu Antara-Dasha coming up in a few days is a matter of immediate concern for mother's situation.
2. Sun/Ravi's (natural signifier of father/guru) conjunction with the 6th lord and top class malefic Mercury/Budha... nor the association of 9th lord Jupiter/Guru with Rahu, in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization does not bode well for father.
3. Incidentally, current Antara lord Mercury/Budha seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. As called out earlier his conjunction with Sun/Ravi and aspect on Moon/Chandra are not really helping your cause.

Please consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either within this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for all concerned to recite/chant/hear Shri Vishnu Sahasranama, Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ritish87 » 15 Dec 2020

Thank you for your reading and guidance..can you please tell me what are the periods to take extra care for both of them..i
Will be taking my mother for her routine check up for the cancer which she previously had..is it related to that? Please tell me the critical periods for her..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Dec 2020

Hi,

Your Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha seems to have started around August 2013 and will last until around August 2023. Ketu Antara-Dasha started towards end of November 2020 and will last until around end of June 2021.

As suggested previously, please consider chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ritish87 » 29 Dec 2020

Thank you for your guidance
So your saying the period till june 2021 is critical or period till august 2023.. once the june 2021 period is over can we expect some respite in her health?

Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ritish87 » 11 Jan 2021

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha seems to have started around August 2013 and
> will last until around August 2023. Ketu Antara-Dasha started towards end
> of November 2020 and will last until around end of June 2021.
>
> As suggested previously, please consider chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
> and offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith,
> devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.
>
> Sincerely...

Thank you for your guidance
So your saying the period till june 2021 is critical or period till august 2023.. once the june 2021 period is over can we expect some respite in her health? Also by critical do you mean it can be fatal? Please help

Ritish87
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ritish87 » 28 Jan 2021

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha seems to have started around August 2013 and
> will last until around August 2023. Ketu Antara-Dasha started towards end
> of November 2020 and will last until around end of June 2021.
>
> As suggested previously, please consider chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
> and offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith,
> devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.
>
> Sincerely...

Sir pls provide your guidance..I was told my someone that this year is extremely critical & fatal for her..is it true? She is fine right now so I donโ€™t understand how can her health suddenly detoriate..please help me understand this..accordingly I can take necessary action as & when required for her health

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Jan 2021

Hi,

I'm sure you'll understand if there is only so much I can deduce from your chart. Ideally, it would have made sense for us to analyze the native's chart and corroborate or cross-check possibilities validating charts of immediate loved ones.

As shared earlier, I'm inclined to think the time until end of June 2021 (from Dasha-Bukti perspective) is a bit of a concern. Gochara or planetary transits don't seem to be as critical (unless I've missed something significant).

In any case, you'll probably continue to worry.. given the Nakshatra Parivarthana between Moon/Chandra and Ketu, in your chart. Instead of being worried and getting bogged down, I think it would be beneficial if you were to consider following the suggested remedies.

Sincerely...