Urgent health issue

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
balakkishore
Urgent health issue

Post by balakkishore » 23 Aug 2020

My nephew was diagnosed with aplastic anaemia on 7th March this year at AIIMS but doctors were not able to treat him... On every week he requires platelets infusion and on every month he requires blood infusion... His bone marrow is not making blood

Now since past 1 month he is being treated with ayurvedic treatment but still no signs of progress

Please help me understand his astrological chart and let me know as to when he would recover

His birth details are

Dob- 21-July-2017
Tob- 11:49 AM
Pob- Bhopal, Madhyapradesh, India

Please also let me know what are his planetary strengths and weaknesses.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Urgent health issue

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-cart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant to the current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, rule by Mars/Kuja - a top rate malefic for the chart. To make matter worse, Mars/Kuja is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Karaka Rashi and has been combust due to close proximity to Sun/Ravi. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja is a signifies Blood cells.
2. Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc., in the sign of Simha Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. More importantly, Mercury/Budha is in deep Gandanta degree and too close to Rahu for comfort. Indicating a weak Lagna.
3. incidentally, Moon/Chandra is also posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. Beyond that, there is a very strong foot-print of Mars/Kuja in the birth-chart. Sun/Ravi the Arogya-Karaka and Mars/Kuja are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, the Roga-Karaka - not to mention his aspect on the 12th house.
4. Currently in Rahu Maha-Dasha, after a brief Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha.
5. Although a Badha-Karaka, Jupiter/Guru being placed alongside Langa, Moon/Chandra in the 10th house and Venus/Shukra, the 9th lord in his Swasthana are a saving grace.

Request you to kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either within this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for parents to consider propitiating Rahu, by way of offering special prayers to Goddess Durga/Kali/Chamundi and Mercury/Budha, by way of reading/hearing/chanting Shri Vishnu Sahasranama near the boy,

Sincerely...

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 26 Aug 2020

Thank you so much... Yes parents have consulted earlier with an astrologer..he also suggested chanting of Vishnu sahastranam.. Which we are doing daily.. The concerned astrologer also told that only after February 2021 some relief could come.. He also told in October November 2020 his health could further deteriorate... That's why we are worried

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 26 Aug 2020

The weakness of the lagna has been brought out by Sh. Sishya ji. The 6th house belongs to Saturn, is occupied by Ketu and the bhava madhya of the 6th bhava is Jupiter (P.Bhadra nakshatra).

Jupiter is the badhaka as well as the lord of 22nd drekkana. Mars is lord of 64th Navamsa from lagna while from Moon the 64th Navamsa lord is Saturn. Rahu and Mercury occupy the ashtamsa in Navamsa while Sun, Mars and Venus are in Vyayamsa there. Both Mars and Sun are in the nakshatra of Saturn and in the rasi ruled by Moon. Moon is in its debilitation amsa in navamsa.

Sun is the significator of bones, Saturn represents bone joints while Mars and Moon represent blood. Though the Sun is well placed, its being in rogakaraka’s nakshatra is not good. Mars is debilitated and combust. Though Jupiter in Lagna is generally good, here he is the lord of bhava madhya of roga bhava also. For these reasons, though due to placement of Moon there is no balarishta, the child is suffering a congenital disease of bone marrow dysfunction.

In the current dasa of Rahu, planets Rahu, Ketu, LL mercury and Sun are all active. In the pratyantaras of Ketu,Sun and Mars, Saturn is also activated. As such, these periods can be tough. The next antardasa lord (from March 2021) will be Jupiter who is also a malefic (functional), badhaka and carrying kendradipatya dosha. He will be in a 2-12 position with respect to the dasa lord Rahu. He does not directly activate Saturn but the pratyantara planets can do so.

To me, it appears that a bone marrow transplant is the viable option in this case.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Aug 2020

Namaste TKC,

Many thanks for chiming-in and (as always) sharing a very nice and well articulated analysis. Although I was able to think of problems/issues with Bone Marrow, but then I guess some of us are not blessed enough to be knowledgeable to decipher or articulate the issue as well as you do.

I would very much appreciate if you could (at your convenience) dwell a bit more to help folk like me understand the analysis with regards to "Congenital" disease - just to confirm my understanding of the astrological indicators.

While at it, it would be nice if you could kindly consider sharing your thoughts on possibilities of surgery for the little one.

Sincerely...

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 26 Aug 2020

Thank you so much for the analysis and your valuable time ..and yes doctors have also suggested for bone marrow transplant but we are considering it as the last option because of its less success rate

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 27 Aug 2020

@sishya,

Congenital disease simply means a disease which is present from the time of birth. When the dasa which activates the disease is the starting dasa, the disease becomes congenital. In this case, Mars was the dasa at birth and as has been discussed earlier, it activates Saturn, Sun and Moon also which are basically causing the disease.

As far as surgery is concerned, I have already mentioned the bone marrow transplant which is a surgery.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Aug 2020

Namaste TKC,

My bad... I've had this misconception that Congenital diseases are hereditary or genetic in nature. Hence, my request.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Aug 2020

balakkishore wrote:
23 Aug 2020

Please also let me know what are his planetary strengths and weaknesses.
His lagna lord Mercury ruling self is weak in house of loss and malefics Sun and Mars are conjunct ..both become weak. Mars is also weak by debilitation. Venus is strong...

current forecast looks stressful till feb 2020.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.