Any possibility of major health issues in this Dasha

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
new_astro
Contributor
Contributor
Any possibility of major health issues in this Dasha

Post by new_astro » 18 Aug 2020

Respected Astrologers

I am going through moon mahadasha and Jupiter antardasha. I am worried about health during this period since moon is my 8th house and Jupiter is the 8th house Lord.. Could you please take a look at my chart and let me know if you see any major health issues during this Dasha.

5-11-1986
7:43pm
Mandya, Karnataka

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any possibility of major health issues in this Dasha

Post by Sishya » 19 Aug 2020

Hi,

Moon/Chandra's placement in the birth-chart is not really preferable - for that matter, neither are the placement of Mercury/Budha in the 7th and Venus/Shukra in the 6th house. Apart from that, there are a couple of other afflictions too.

For the current query though, I'm inclined to think the obvious fear is being induced by the ill-placed Moon/Chandra on your mind, which is also caught in a Papakartari Yoga. So, there is nothing serious to worry, beyond the transit related (temporary) stuff - if any, in Jupiter/Guru Antara-Dasha.

Kindly share specific details, if you are really experiencing anything... beyond the fear.

Sincerely...

new_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by new_astro » 19 Aug 2020

Thanks for replying.. you are right sir..I feel scared and worried..and almost everytime think of the worst case.. I had a pain in the chest area which is reducing day by day..but I am worried about the worst case..I have 4.5 yr old son .. do you see any possibility of life threatening diseases during this Dasha? Also please recommend any way I can overcome this fear..

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 19 Aug 2020

Your health may not affect much except some minor bronchial issues. (If you are already suffering from Asthma, then it may trouble you.
Much worry is to be on your Mothers health. She must be given proper medical care even for minor ailments.
All the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Aug 2020

Hi,

Please check with experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim though, I think it would help for you to consider offering special prayers and Abhisheka to Mahadev Shiva, regularly on Mondays - with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. Alongside, it would benefit if you performed Dhyana by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" and performed Yoga, Meditation and other such activities to calm your mind.

Sincerely...

new_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by new_astro » 04 Sep 2020

Hopefully it is just my fear.. Tomorrow I need to go to doctor for a check-up.. hopefully doctor doesn't find anything serious

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 05 Sep 2020

new_astro wrote:
18 Aug 2020
Respected Astrologers

I am going through moon mahadasha and Jupiter antardasha. I am worried about health during this period since moon is my 8th house and Jupiter is the 8th house Lord.. Could you please take a look at my chart and let me know if you see any major health issues during this Dasha.

for my study could you share the developments in your life from May 2020.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

new_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by new_astro » 06 Sep 2020

We changed our house in june 2020..other than there was nothing.. I got this pain from Aug 10tg

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Sep 2020

new_astro wrote:
06 Sep 2020
We changed our house in june 2020..other than there was nothing.. I got this pain from Aug 10tg
Operating dasa lord Jupiter aspects Venus and Debilitate Sun is the reason for your worries, less mental /domestic peace. Venus is your health 6th lord has become weak in own house due to combustion.so moon becomes weak.

seriously, start taking care of health.

you can consider doing remedies for venus, jupiter.
Offer food to crows in the morning.

YOUR CURRENT TIME LOOKS BETTER NOW. TAKE CARE.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

new_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by new_astro » 08 Sep 2020

So you mean to say, the current time is better in terms of health?

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 19 Oct 2020

new_astro wrote:
18 Aug 2020
Respected Astrologers

5-11-1986
7:43pm
Mandya, Karnataka
Dasa of planets can give trouble either to parents or to spouse apart from their original course of disturbing the individual.

In this chart, Sun gets neecha bhanga. But Venus goes combust. Atmakaraka is Mars,with a low ayana bala around 9. Moon and Mercury have stronger ayana bala reflecting a very brilliant but hesitant personality. The chart has almost kala sarpa yoga,with lagna outside the nodes. In divine help from Dasamahavidya,lagna is represented by Tripura Bhairavi whose mantra is deepini for Bala and Shodasi. These three forms represent young,middle aged and old aged conditions of Mother Goddess and hence applicable to natives irrespective of genders. I am attaching a link for this mantra.
https://youtu.be/ctunOq-1XVo

It is not advisible to do japa without initiation but listening to the moola mantra will be of immense help to nurture required clarity of thought and will power in future.

But the health can be restored if we consider these aspects:
Trisphuta in Arudra 4. Rahu vargottama in 11th. Pisces. Health will improve. Prana.Deha,mrutyu sphuta ideally plced. Oja yugma bala of Moon is good. Dispositor of Gulika and Mandi ( Mercury)in Kendra in D1.

Jupiter is Rudra. Saturn’s transit over the sign where Rudra is placed is expected to bring in undesirable events.

Study of chart indicates 6th and 8th sambandha both in D1 and D60. Runa roga chatru upadha throughout the life is indicated. But the Trimsamsa is better placed and the troubles will not be too difficult to handle. There will be a sort of nagging fear even in good dasa bhukti periods due to this placement. Rahu aspecting Saturn is also a reason for the tension-sarpit dosha which tends to deplete true marital pleasures. Saturn is pitru karaka.

D3 and D1 have Saturn in 7th-3rd drekkana. In D3 Moon is the lord of kara drekkana.
For identifying occurrence of diseases we use D12’s 85th dwadasamsa and badhakesh. We can use 85th to 96th dwadasamsas for locating hereditary transfers as these 12 divisions fall in 8th house of D12.
Saturn in 87th Moon in 95th divisions.
Saturn in water sign,badhaka refers diseases of chronic nature in D1 associating with roga karaka Mercury. But for Taurus these two are benefics also.
Abhkta Mula:
Moon is in Moola nakshatra-at Gandantha. This requires a remedy.( Pt. Sanjay Rath- Female birth in daytime and male birth at night are exempt from Ganda dosha. However, this only reduces the extent of the evil and does not fully nullify it. “Abhukta Moola Gandanta” comprises of the last two Ghatika of Jyestha and first two Ghatika of Moola constellation. Pt. Sanjay Rath, Vedic Remedies: Maharishi Parasara adds that if the child survives the Gandanta-ristha, then he becomes very strong and powerful and enjoys many Rajayoga. The point is that the Gandanta are akin to Rudra (Shiva/Hanuman) and symbolises the birth of a powerful individual.)
Moola nivasa is in Prtvi loka (this world): Inauspicious: When birth happens in Chaitra, Śrāvaṇa, Kārtika or Pauṣa.
This division - Dhanu 5º20’00”: has two effects-either danger to mother or danger to maternal aunt

8th House Gandmool Dosh in Mula Nakshatra : Gandmool Dosh formed due to presence of Moon in 8th house of a horoscope in Mula nakshatra can cause mental distortions to the native and accordingly some natives suffering from this dosh may be mentally challenged or disturbed and some of these naives may suffer from some psychological problems or disorders which can devoid them of living a peaceful and normal life. 8th house Gandmool dosh in Mula nakshatra can also make the native prone to physical injuries and accordingly some natives suffering from this dosh may have to undergo surgeries many times in their lives whereas some other such natives may have to suffer serious wounds or disability by means of injuries coming from their engagement is some kind of fight or violence. In some extreme cases, the native suffering from this type of Gandmool dosh may die in some kind of violence or accident.

Moon in Sagittarius
This placement can indicate gout and nervous disorders
Neptune in Sagittarius
This configuration can signify weak thighs. Pains in the back or calves may be
misdiagnosed since the root cause may be the sciatica nerve. There is also the potential for poor exhalation and lung capacity.
A person with a Saturn, Uranus or Neptune in Scorpio or the opposite sign, Taurus, may have bladder issues during their lifetime.
Mercury in Scorpio
With this configuration there is the possibility of pains and disorders of the generative organs, the ureters, urethra, fallopian tubes or testicles. There may also be menstrual hemorrhaging and pain or spasms in the bladder.

Anuradha: Ruled by Saturn and the body parts ruled by this constellation are urinary bladder, foetus, anus and hip bone of kaalpurush. The diseases related to this nakshatra are irregular menstrual periods, pain, piles, constipation, hip bone fracture, throat pain, nausea and cough.

Pluto (endocrine system and it rules all the glands) with three or more hard aspects
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्