PLEASE HELP ME

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seeker123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
PLEASE HELP ME

Post by Seeker123 » 15 Aug 2020

My Life is ruined...

Please have a look on my chart

I am trying remedies since 2014 but nothing is really working

Also I get affected by black magic again and again

My relationship with my mother is also not good

Due to health issues caused by black magic my life is literally finished

I am having suicidal thoughts

Please help me

My details :

Birth day : 20.12.1999

Place of Birth :

Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

Time of Birth : 5:29 pm (evening)

Seeker123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: PLEASE HELP ME

Post by Seeker123 » 24 Aug 2020

Somebody please help me

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2020

Hi,

You were going through Uccha or exalted Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha since mid-2013 and until a few months back, as per Vimsottari Dasha System and my settings. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja is a top class malefic for the chart. He is conjunct Ketu in the Ketu-Rahu axis.

Further, Ketu being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra - who is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign of Vrishaba Rashi and current planetary transits (Saturn/Shani-dev over natal Mars/Kuja and Ketu, as also Ketu's transit over natal Sun/Ravi, the Arogya-Karaka) are having their own effect. So, was perhaps very natural for you to have experienced challenges in the stated time-period.

You are currently in Rahu Maha-Dasha and condition in the chart is not great either.

It would perhaps make sense for you to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Goddess Durga/Kali/Chamundi to propitiate Rahu, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

PS: I have limited knowledge/understanding or experience in the area of what you've stated as Black Magic. So, you'll understand if I don't comment on that aspect.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 26 Aug 2020

I would strongly suggest that you visit a psychiatrist and undergo a therapy for your fears. Mercury is in rogasthana opposite to Moon(in deep exaltation) aspected by Ketu. Moon further occupies the 8th amsa in navamsa and the lagna itself occupies the rogamsa in that chart. The rogakaraka Mars is also exalted and in the 8th (with the 8th lord Saturn debilitated in the house of Mars) leading to a connection between the houses of enemy and tantra. All these factors put together are generating a fear psychosis in you.

With the dasa of Rahu in progress, rahu being in the house of Moon and the nakshatra of Saturn, aspecting Mercury and rogasthana and occupying the 5th amsa signifying the mind in Navamsa, things can easily get out of control. Pl visit the psychiatrist early.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Aug 2020

Namaste TKC,

Many thanks for chiming-in and (as always) sharing a very nice analysis - not sure how I missed calling out the obvious issues that seem to stand out (Lagna Lord in the 6th house mutually aspecting Moon/Chandra, the transits etc.). No doubt elevated soul don't miss faint signs - let along such obvious ones... and I'm not suggesting in any way that I could have done as good as you always do. I'm glad (and guess we are blessed for) folk like you are around to help out.

Please accept my sincerely Pranam _/\_

@Seeker123,
Please accept my sincere apologies for a hurried response to your post seeking help (will surly reflect more). Given the upcoming transits, I'd request you take the senior and highly respected member's guidance seriously and seek professional (medical) help, at the earliest. Once that is done, you can always consider Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 26 Aug 2020

Dear TKC and SISHYA,

iT WOULD BE ADVISABLE FOR THE MEMBER TO VISIT A PSYCHOLOGIST FIRST AND NOT A PSYCHIATRIST .I WOOULD NOT ADVISE THE MEMBER TO BE DRUGGED BY THE PSYCHIATRIST. WHICH COULD PROVE TO BE DETRIMENTAL

ramanan

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Aug 2020

Dear Ramanan Sir,

Many thanks to you as well, for chiming-in. I'm convinced the querent is (and lesser mortals like me are) truly blessed, to get experts help/guidance here. I hope s/he gets similar (not the run of the mill or hurried one) guidance from qualified medical experts.

Sincerely...