Running Maraka Dasa Bhukti - Health rapidy deteriorating, kindly help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor
Running Maraka Dasa Bhukti - Health rapidy deteriorating, kindly help

Post by astrovedic » 20 Jul 2020

Dear esteemed astrologers, My health is deteriorating at a rapid rate. I am running Rahu Dasa, and Mars Bhukti is starting in a few days. The transits are also suggesting the adverse.

My Birth details are 07th March, 1986 - Mumbai 7.50 am - Uttarashada 4th padam.

Rahu is in the 2nd house, and Mars and Saturn are in my 9th house. Randhresha Sukra is exalted in my lagna and my health has been further declining since Sukra bhukti. Lagnesha Guru is badly placed in the 12th house, conjunct malefics, aspected by malefics and in Rahu's star.

I have multiple health complications that are not responding to any treatment like Skin allergies, Thyroid malfunction, neuralgia, spondylosis and gastric problems.

My own analysis is that I may either succumb to ailments or commit suicide in the coming months. I don't expect the guru dasa to be better for my conditions, Guru periods have been mostly bad as it is so badly afflicted.

I've decided to resign from my job.

My earnest request to all you esteemed gurus to look into it.

Pranams.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Running Maraka Dasa Bhukti - Health rapidy deteriorating, kindly help

Post by Sishya » 20 Jul 2020

Hi,

I'm not sure if there is a need for multiple threads on the same topic. One has been started in the Dashas section. Below is a link to that thread:
viewtopic.php?f=9&p=295079&sid=24be4d2b ... 1e#p295079

It would perhaps make sense to merge the two.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 20 Jul 2020

Two natural benefics in the Lagna are by themselves sufficient cause for a long life. Even by the rule of three, there is no threat of short life in your chart. You seem to be overcome by feelings of negativity under the influence of Saturn. The said planet aspects your natal Moon and is also passing over it in transit. Added to it is the fact that Moon is your 5th lord and this is your second sade-sati. Finally you are running the antara of Moon in the dasa of enemy Rahu.

In addition, all planets are between Ketu and Rahu in your chart. This also makes you more prone to emotional stress (enhancing the feminine nature) – unlike the opposite where planets are between Rahu and Ketu enhancing the masculine nature.

Continued suffering may also have added to your negative thinking. Please remember that suffering implies washing away the bad Karmas. In any case, the effects indicated by the 6th house can’t be changed in most cases. The sixth is the Karma for your Bhagya and the bhagya for your Karmas. I agree that in your case the sixth is badly afflicted by Sun, Saturn, Rahu and Jupiter along with Venus which is in the rogamsa in Navamsa.

But look at the positives. Planets Jupiter, Mercury and Mars are strong in dig-bala. This makes you intelligent, wise and logical. The next dasa is of your Lagna lord which can’t be as bad as you are thinking. It is in its own amsa (Karmamsa) in Navamsa and in a Kendra in Dasamsa. Because its nakshatra lord is Rahu and dispositor is Saturn, some inconveniences will exist but the Lagna lord with its strong Sthana bala and Dig bala can be expected to guide you in the right path. The periods of Guru in dasas of other planets alone need not be taken as the sole indicator of its behaviour in its own dasa.

So cheer up. Think positive. Good days ahead. Recite Hanuman Chalisa daily and offer Jal(water) to Shivling on Mondays – both with proper sankalpa of course.

TKC

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 21 Jul 2020

tylorechandra wrote:
20 Jul 2020
Two natural benefics in the Lagna are by themselves sufficient cause for a long life. Even by the rule of three, there is no threat of short life in your chart. You seem to be overcome by feelings of negativity under the influence of Saturn. The said planet aspects your natal Moon and is also passing over it in transit. Added to it is the fact that Moon is your 5th lord and this is your second sade-sati. Finally you are running the antara of Moon in the dasa of enemy Rahu.

In addition, all planets are between Ketu and Rahu in your chart. This also makes you more prone to emotional stress (enhancing the feminine nature) – unlike the opposite where planets are between Rahu and Ketu enhancing the masculine nature.

Continued suffering may also have added to your negative thinking. Please remember that suffering implies washing away the bad Karmas. In any case, the effects indicated by the 6th house can’t be changed in most cases. The sixth is the Karma for your Bhagya and the bhagya for your Karmas. I agree that in your case the sixth is badly afflicted by Sun, Saturn, Rahu and Jupiter along with Venus which is in the rogamsa in Navamsa.

But look at the positives. Planets Jupiter, Mercury and Mars are strong in dig-bala. This makes you intelligent, wise and logical. The next dasa is of your Lagna lord which can’t be as bad as you are thinking. It is in its own amsa (Karmamsa) in Navamsa and in a Kendra in Dasamsa. Because its nakshatra lord is Rahu and dispositor is Saturn, some inconveniences will exist but the Lagna lord with its strong Sthana bala and Dig bala can be expected to guide you in the right path. The periods of Guru in dasas of other planets alone need not be taken as the sole indicator of its behaviour in its own dasa.

So cheer up. Think positive. Good days ahead. Recite Hanuman Chalisa daily and offer Jal(water) to Shivling on Mondays – both with proper sankalpa of course.

TKC
Thank you sir for taking out time and looking into it. Everyday of my life is dreadful, I have unsuccessfully even attempted suicide many times in the past. I'm single, lost my mother, been rejected by all relatives and living a life of misery. I know that all these are due to my own evil karmas.

Pranams.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Aug 2020

When your mother expired year and month

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Aug 2020

you can do remedies for Rahu and Ketu and wear red coral of 5 carat
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 07 Aug 2020

astrovedic wrote:
20 Jul 2020
Dear esteemed astrologers, My health is deteriorating at a rapid rate. I am running Rahu Dasa, and Mars Bhukti is starting in a few days. The transits are also suggesting the adverse.

My Birth details are 07th March, 1986 - Mumbai 7.50 am - Uttarashada 4th padam.
Corrected BT to 8. 07.40 am,

The Bhrigu bindhu at 6th house-indicates –life is spinning around that bhava. Pisces is of low immunity. Being occupied by 8th lord Venus and badhakesh Mercury is the main reason for diseases.

Diseases possible:
Excess sweating , lymphatic system –Spleen related diseases
With this placement the cecum tends to be large and inactive. The liver may be sluggish. Constipation is likely. Lymphatic stasis may incline one toward severe and continued colds and flu. There may also be fallen arches and deformed feet with poor or restricted circulation. Sugar problems are possible, with poor insulin function. Moreover, there may be a low white blood cell count, an inactive spleen, sluggish reproductive cells and a hypofunctioning thymus gland.

The health troubles mostly are due to over confidence and neglecting caution. Vimsottari dasa has to be checked for some aspects to know/judge the results.

We take three main aspects here

Generalised list of hurdles-To be reckoned with D1
Moola dasa-to be reckoned with D 60-to be compared with Vimsottari.
Affliction and remedy

Generalised list of hurdles
Dasa periods of grahas listed below will not be good.:
Dispositor of Gulika: . The Bhava occupied by Gulika,the bhava lorded/occupied by the dispositor of Gulika and the Bhava whose lord has conjoined with Gulika also suffers troubles-conjunction within 12 degrees.
Dispositor of Mandi: Same as above
Graha having low auspicious dots in its own Bhinna-Ashtaka-Varga, Neecha, Shatru Rasi or combusted by Surya, or defeated in a Graha Yuddha.
Conjoined with a Papagraha: The Papagraha can be naisargika papagraha or functional papagraha. The functional papa-grahas are the Trishadaaya lord, Dusthana lord, 8th lord or Marakesha. If the naisargika papa-graha is a functional benefic, then after initial troubles, the end results is beneficial. On the other hand, if the naisargika Shubha graha is a functional malefic, the end results is going to be inauspicious, after initial period of enjoyment.
Rasi Sandhi:
Bhava Sandhi:
Grahas occupying,aspecting,owning the 8th house:
The 22nd Drekkana Lord:
The 64th Navamsa
Dasa of Badakesh

Moola dasa

Comparing both dasa systems,we can approximately match the periods as indicated in image.

You have Jupiter running in Vimsottari.
Vimsottari Dasa:

Maha Dasas:

Sun: 1980-07-27 - 1986-07-27
Moon: 1986-07-27 - 1996-07-27
Mars: 1996-07-27 - 2003-07-28
Rah: 2003-07-28 - 2021-07-27
Jup: 2021-07-27 - 2037-07-27
Sat: 2037-07-27 - 2056-07-27
Merc: 2056-07-27 - 2073-07-28
Ket: 2073-07-28 - 2080-07-27
Ven: 2080-07-27 - 2100-07-29

Mooladasa has a schedule:
Moola Dasa (dasa showing the root of events - past karma):

Maha Dasas:

Ven: 1986-03-07 - 1998-03-07
Merc: 1998-03-07 - 2010-03-07
Sun: 2010-03-07 - 2016-03-07
Jup: 2016-03-07 - 2022-03-07
Mars: 2022-03-07 - 2024-03-07
Sat: 2024-03-07 - 2040-03-07

Affliction and remedy
Placement of Badakesh in lagna,with 8th lord- Idol of kula devata found to be contaminated by animal excreta /sutak women. The idol seems to be Lord Shiva.
Remedy would be to rebuild the idol,present a cow to the deity’s temple and offering ground turmeric and chandan to that deity on a day of your birth star. offering ground turmeric and chandan to that deity is to be repeated on every Friday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्