Is accident a possibility in my sons chart?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Parishmita123
Is accident a possibility in my sons chart?

Post by Parishmita123 » 12 Jul 2020

Please astrologers help me recently one of a astrologer warned me a serious accident of my son in his 18th year
Can someone check his chart and is there any chance for that and what remedies I should follow cause the astrologer I consulted in my native charging a huge amount for some puja
His birth details are
10 December 2016
1:02 am
Tinsukia, assam
Virgo ascendant
Moon sign Pisces

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is accident a possibility in my sons chart?

Post by lefteye » 20 Jul 2020

Parishmita123 wrote:
12 Jul 2020
Please astrologers help me recently one of a astrologer warned me a serious accident of my son in his 18th year
Can someone check his chart and is there any chance for that and what remedies I should follow cause the astrologer I consulted in my native charging a huge amount for some puja
His birth details are
10 December 2016
1:02 am
Tinsukia, assam
Virgo ascendant
Moon sign Pisces
Yes.
Ketu in 6th house with Neptune is a problematic placement. AK Mars is exaltant in 5t with Venus-2nd and 9th lord. As 2nd lord is maraka,his association with Mars the karaka of accidents the chances are indicated.

"5th Bhaav – Creativity and anything we create, children (an important thing we create), imagination, emotions (especially romantic ones), memory, fluid intelligence (as opposed to crystallized intelligence of 9th house), speculation (gambling, stock markets etc), competition, past life good Karma, House of wealth (laxmi), diplomacy, royal or powerful positions, fame, college or higher education, Stomach, Lower heart area, Liver, Spleen, Lower back, kidneys"

A good observation is that the child will be excellent in Fluid Intelligence and crystallized intelligence.

Also, he should be careful with handling all types of chemicals, as he might be rather careless and harm himself by poisoning. There is no other natal placement of Neptune giving such a big danger of being poisoned. Even when Neptune is located near the person’s Ascendant, it gives possibilities to be poisoned by others; but here in the sixth house, it mostly indicates personal accidents due to mishandling and a lack of care. Neptune in the 6th house may have effects on the person’s health. This placement can give mysterious diseases or bad doctors; it is a common phenomenon that when these people are sick, the illness will hide itself from the eyes of the medic.

Vimsottari Dasa:

Maha Dasas:

Merc: 2005-09-10 - 2022-09-11
Ket: 2022-09-11 - 2029-09-11
Ven: 2029-09-11 - 2049-09-11
Sun: 2049-09-11 - 2055-09-11
Moon: 2055-09-11 - 2065-09-11
Mars: 2065-09-11 - 2072-09-11
Rah: 2072-09-11 - 2090-09-11
Jup: 2090-09-11 - 2106-09-12
Sat: 2106-09-12 - 2125-09-12

Vimsottari Dasa:

Ket MD: 2022-09-11 - 2029-09-11

Entire Ketu will be problem due to accompanying Neptune, but what is the remedy, you were asked to follow up?
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Parishmita123

Post by Parishmita123 » 04 Aug 2020

Is it going to be fatal?
Won't his Jupiter in first house going to provide any protection?
His 9 Lord exalted in 9 house in d9 what does that indicate?
Also his exalted atmakaraka receiving aspects from Jupiter...
After the birth of this my entire life change... I became vegetarian,I left my job started doing social work... More in spirituality... Started working for children with disabilities... Everything jus changed...
I believe that he is a special child. and i promise myself to raise him spiritually
Please help me with remedies...
I will be highly grateful to you.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 10 Aug 2020

@Parishmita123, could you pleasw.guide about the remedy suggested for your son. My son also has similar chart to your son (born 27 Dec 2016). I get very worried too. He has virgo ascendant. Mars in deg conjuction with ketu in 6th (along with neptune). His ketu is in trimsamsa degree. Ketu MD to start in 2031.

In your son's chart, jupiter and moon are aspecting each other (gaj kaseri yog). Jupiter and mercury exchange causing mahaparivartan yog. I think overall a good chart just not sure about 6th house and 3rd house. 3rd house has sun saturn within deg conjuction. Saturn in exchange with mars is not good either.

Parishmita123

Post by Parishmita123 » 16 Aug 2020

@dashas, do you worried unnecessarily for your child like me? My child have no problem... Even he is a fast learner and very active... I just worried about his health because I have severe anxiety... Dashas please do not worry no ones chart is 100 percent perfect... Jus focus on your child's upbringing..

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 19 Aug 2020

@Parishmita123,
Yes I do worry a lot about my son. At one point in past, I was so worried to a point of obsession. I started reading spiritual stuff, reciting mantras, lighting copper lamp on Saturday (as my sade sati ongoing). That has helped me keep calm. I also started keeping myself occupied (by professional work). My child is a bright kid too though a stubborn one. I am still worried about him but I also have realized our kids come with their own destiny, I can go to any extent for him, but for now it's important I cherish my time with him. What if I am not alive by the time he's 18? I just don't want to lose present over future worries. I was told to do kaalsarpa Puja, which I will do once this covid situation gets better. Curious if you got told the same puja?

I have also seen horoscopes with little afflictions, where bad things have happened, I have come to a conclusion no one can tell for sure what will happen to whom. Just keep your faith in God alive.