Recurring nerve related issues need urgent help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Mimi53
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Recurring nerve related issues need urgent help

Post by Mimi53 » 01 Jul 2020

Hi,
I had made a post long back describing how ive been going through a hard time eith my health lately. Things havent gotten any better but ive developed other problems as well. I keep getting neurological problems in my hands legs related to sensation and weakness ...all such problems just happen due to sinply sitting or lying down i dont understand why all of this is really happening to me. Since many weeks, the lower eyelid of my left eye has been twitching a lot. Its not normal.
And my tongue also started twitching. Im situated ib mumbai currently and lockdown has been extended so i did a video consultstion. My worry is that i might be having a rare disease called meige syndrom which can get serious and life threatening. There are no proper diganostic tests for it, the diagnosis is just symptom based and i cannot visit a doctor physically.

I request the learned members to look into my chart and let me know why are these nerve rrlated issues happening to me? Do i have something serrious like meige syndrome? Please advice me.

Thanks a lot
Female
2 octobe 1997
New delhi india
12:31 AM (born on 1st october after midnight 12:31 am hence my bday is 2nd october)

Please help members

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recurring nerve related issues need urgent help

Post by Sishya » 18 Jul 2020

Hi,

You are currently going through Rahu Maha-Dasha and Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha (until later part of Novermber 2020 - the same or rather similar time is indicated in a quick review of a conditional Dasha system as well). Incidentally, the two Grahas have been too close for comfort in your 1st house, during current transit.

As suggested previously, it would be beneficial for you to consider chanting or listening to Shri Vishnu-Sahasranama (at least twice daily), on a regular basis. Along with that, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Goddess Durga (or other similar deities like Chamundi, MahaKali etc.) with at most faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Recurring nerve related issues need urgent help

Post by R V RAMANAN » 18 Jul 2020

Dear mimi,

EARLY MORNING WITH IN ONE HOUR OF SUNRISE DO 15 MINUTES SUN GAZING AND WHILE DOING SO KEEP A COPPER BOWL FULL OF WATER AND IN THE EVENING[BEFORE SUNSET] DRINK THAT WATER A BIT AND SPRINKLE SOME ON YOUR HEAD AND OFFER THAT WATER TO A TULSI PLANT.

YOU WILL SEE RELIEF IN 90 DAYS
ramanan