Please help! Physical and mental discomfort due to one after the other health problems

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Mimi53
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Please help! Physical and mental discomfort due to one after the other health problems

Post by Mimi53 » 27 Apr 2020

Hi,
Health problems have been occurring to me one after the other. In october 2019 sufferred from a foot drop in my leg. Pains from it are there even niw. Thereafter had eye problems, then broke a tooth, and have been having breathing problems since 3-4 months now which was then diagnosed as being caused probably due to acid reflux. Have started having major stomach issues also which are affecting the mood behaviour and productivity in daily life. Really troubled due to reflux and stomach issues. (Alongwith all the other problems which still persist as it is not possible to go to a doctor during lockdown)
Could anybody please check my kundli and tell what is going on and how and when can i expect relief
Please help me out
Im in a very important phase of my life doing my masters and an internship. But my constant health issues have been causing me a lot of physical as well as mental discomfort which is not allowing me to give my 100% to my studies and work. This is really important to me. Please help.
Female
2nd october 1997
New delhi india
(Born at 12:31 AM of 1st october hence 2nd october)

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please help! Physical and mental discomfort due to one after the other health problems

Post by Sishya » 05 May 2020

Hi,

There were a couple of responses to your query - including my understanding of the what has triggered your health problems and more importantly, a wonderful articulation (and nice analysis) by a Senior and highly respected member TKC. Unfortunately, we seem to have lost them over the weekend.

Going by the birth details, your Udaya Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp - changing within a couple of minutes. Ideally, it would have made more sense to have considered birth time evaluation and/or rectification. Assuming the time provided is already rectified or accurate - for it clearly fits or matches the stated foot problem.

Anyways, to summarize, there are no life threatening problems that you need to be concerned about. The current situation with regards to your health is more due to currently running Maha/Antar-Dashas and role of Badha-Karaka - not to mention unfavorable planetary transits - although mood swings, feeling of depression or anxiety is more due to afflicted Moon/Chandra.

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, the knowledgeable member had suggested that you consider taking refuge of the all too powerful Shri Vishnu-Sahasranama (chanting or hearing it, at least twice daily) to address Mercury/Budha's placement in Bhava-Madya of Roga-Sthana and propitiation of Moon/Chandra by way of Abhisheka to Lord Shiva on Mondays, along with donating Milk, white cloth etc., to the needy.

Sincerely...

PS: I've taken the liberty to quote Senior and highly respected member TKC. I hope and wish any goof-up on my part (in quoting him) will be corrected - specially the suggested remedies.

Mimi53
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Please help! Physical and mental discomfort due to one after the other health problems

Post by Mimi53 » 05 May 2020

Hi Shishya,
Thank you so much for your response and for letting me know what the other responses said as well. I clearly missed out on reading those.
Thanks for taking the time out and analaysing my birth chart.
As to birth time rectification, im not sure if that has been done in my case but this was the time of birth recorded on my birth certificate.
Thanks for relieving me Sir, that there are no serious issues. But the problem of acid reflux and stomach issues that I'm facing is keeping me in terrible discomfort. I go through sleepless nights which then affects my days work and productivity.
Im in constant pain and uneasiness. With regards to this problem, could you please tell if you see it getting resolved? Because its been months already and it doesnt seem to be going away even with medications. Is it chronic in nature? Or will it resolve? If thats possible for you to check.
I would make sure to take advice of TKC ji also. I will do as suggested by you and him.
Thanks again sir to you and TKC both
And if you could provide a few further insights as to when i can expect relief i would be grateful for that.

Thanks and regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 May 2020

Hi,

All credit to the Senior member TKC - wish his post and the wonderful articulation gets restored.

Your Mercury/Budha Antar-Dasha runs until end of November 2020. You should start experiencing relief, within a couple of weeks of starting to chant or hear Shri Vishnu-Sahasranama (at least twice daily). Please try with proper sankalpa/faith/devotion and provide feedback.

That said, you might also want to check if Allopathic medicine suits you.

Sincerely...

Mimi53
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Mimi53 » 26 May 2020

Sir..i started listening to vishnu sahasranama. Havent been regular but still i do listen to it.
I have another health issue happening that developed last night. My right hand suddenly felt numb and ever since my right hands fingers are feeling numb and now even left hand same. I consulted a neuro but it isnt possible to go out and get it tested. I live in mumbai.
I really dont know what is happening with me. I would really appreciatw if someone checks my chart and lets me know what is going wrong with me. Is this something serious.
Plz n thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 May 2020

Hi,

You are currently going through Rahu Maha-Dasha and Mercury/Budha Antara-Dasha. Incidentally, the two Grahas have been too close for comfort in your 1st house, during current transit. To make matters worse, Moon/Chandra was right there, on stage - probably precipitating matters. I'm inclined to think the same might have triggered the issue.

Given that Moon/Chandra has already moved on, you should have experienced some relief. Although this might very well be a passing effect, it would not be a bad idea to seek professional help and guidance.

PS: It would help for you to consider chanting or listening to Shri Vishnu-Sahasranama (at least twice daily), on a regular basis.

Sincerely...

Mimi53
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Mimi53 » 05 Jun 2020

Sishya ji,
Till now your predictions and help have been of great comfort to me which led me back to this forum again. This past month has been very hard for me not just in terms of health but also in terms of relationships. I was having constant arguments with my boyfriend. We had plans of getting engaged by the end of this year and our families knew too. I dont know why something about his behaviour completely changed over this lockdown. He broke up with me 2 nights back and ive been stressed and anxious ever since. I really dont know how to cope with this. I would like to know if you see me reconciling with him in my birthchart? And if i have a marriage yog within the next few years with him.