Health problem

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kiwi100
Health problem

Post by Kiwi100 » 26 Apr 2020

I have been having stomach problems for about 2 years now and its getting very bad for me, affecting my daily life, impairing my ability to work and its causing me many problems. I showed it to many doctors, tried many different medicines but nothing works. Please someone suggest me a remedy.

Birth date: 23/09/1997
Time: 11.30am
Place: Pune

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Health problem

Post by Sishya » 27 Apr 2020

Hi,

You seem to have some inherent weakness in the abdominal area. The current transits seem to have aggravated the situation. Please share details of the tests performed and the line of diagnosis. If not already done, it might not be a bad idea to quickly get tests done, for assessing liver function/condition.

Sincerely...

Kiwi100

Post by Kiwi100 » 27 Apr 2020

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You seem to have some inherent weakness in the abdominal area. The current
> transits seem to have aggravated the situation. Please share details of the
> tests performed and the line of diagnosis. If not already done, it might
> not be a bad idea to quickly get tests done, for assessing liver
> function/condition.
>
> Sincerely...

Hi,
I have performed scanning of my stomach, blood, urine etc tests, i got checked from ayurvedic doctors they also didnt found anything unusual. The only problem with my stomach is acidity, but my stomach creates extreme amount of acid and it causes my lots of discomfort everyday and no medicine works. It has been like this for 2 + years and shows no signs of stopping.
I think they scanned the stomach and surrounding area including liver, im not too sure though. Please tell me a remedy for it, its not just the transits i think this situation has become permanent now if i dont do anything.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Apr 2020

Hi,

On a separate note, I'd like to reiterate and remind you of potential issues/vulnerabilities in the chest/lungs area as well. Thanks to a senior and highly respected member, the same had been called out previously as a side note, in response to your query with regards to your career.

Although the timing might not have precipitated an issue, the all too powerful aspect of Rahu is still a matter of concern. So, it is urged for you to be extra cautious - specially since the global outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 29 Apr 2020

Advise you to go to allopathic doctors for the current problem at least. Ayurveda may not give a full diagnosis. There is a possibility of (may be a small) tumour in the pancreas or intestine which can cause high acidity. In your case, pancreas is a more likely site of problem. I am not sure if the stomach scan has included both the pancreas and intestines. Pl consult a good doctor. An MRI scan may be advised depending on the doctor's analysis of the case.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Apr 2020

Hi,

As suggested, I also would also encourage you to seek specialized professional/medical help and guidance. In the interim though, it would help if you could kindly let me/us know if you've been bothered with recurring skin problems/issues... in terms of rashes, patches etc.

Sincerely...