Health issues troubling please help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Beej.beej
Health issues troubling please help

Post by Beej.beej » 22 Apr 2020

Hello,
Been sufferring from several health issues since a young age. Several life threatening allergies and muscular pains and nervous problems.. have cervical spondylitis also. Recently, i discovered a skin patch with less sensation and it is suspected to be leprosy.
I would please request the astrologers to check my birth chart for the future of my health issues. And if there is any chance of me having leprosy.

Please help me out.
Thanks

Male
Born in Mumbai maharashtra
8:55 pm
20th march 1996

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Health issues troubling please help

Post by Sishya » 28 Apr 2020

Hi,

Following few points could be checked for relevance for your health condition:
1. Jupiter/Guru lording the 3rd and 6th houses is a top-class malefic for the chart. His strong placement in his Swasthana and Moolatrikona makes him a mean Roga-Karaka.
2. Congregation of Plantes/Grahas, including Aarogya-Karaka Sun/Ravi… who happens to be a Badha-Karaka, in the Roga-Sthana and in the Rahu-Ketu axis does not bode well either.
3. Although Saturn/Shani-dev is a Yogakaraka for the chart, his presence in the Roga-Sthana seems to indicate Roga of chronic (long lasting) nature.

As already called out above, Jupiter/Guru’s (3rd and 6th lord) strong placement in his Swasthana and Moolatrikona of Dhanur Rasi and the 3rd house – not to mention Saturn/Shani-dev’s aspect on it, has weakened the 3rd house. Incidentally, Mercury the planet ruling nerves is in Sandhi… being caught in transition, he is perhaps ineffective and relatively weak. This I presume has precipitated the problems in the region of neck and nerves, by way of Cervical Spondylitis.

Kindly provide feedback with regards to recurring and/or persistent throat and/or ear problems – infections or otherwise, for academic interest/understanding.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Health issues troubling please help

Post by Sishya » 29 Apr 2020

Hi,

Problems associated to bones/joints/back, muscles etc. can be explained from the congregation of Planets/Grahas, including Aarogya-Karaka Sun/Ravi… who happens to be a Badha-Karaka, in the Roga-Sthana and in the Rahu-Ketu axis.

As stated earlier, Mercury the planet ruling nerves is in Sandhi… literally in the Cusp. Considering the stated Nervous problem of Cervical Spondylitis, I'm forced to wonder if Mercury should also be treated as being associated with the 6th house of Roga-Sthana - looks like it is actually afflicted, not just ineffective and weak. If so, there is a good chance of being affected with Leprosy.

Given limited input/insight into "Desha-Kaala-Patra", which plays a vital role in the unfolding of one's Karmic dues/debt, it would help if some more insight is provided into what has been stated as "life threatening allergies".

Sincerely...