Esotropia with high myopia

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor
Esotropia with high myopia

Post by Shruti2811 » 15 Apr 2020

Respected forum members,

I was born in krithika nakshatra pada 1, on 28.11.1993 at 09:45am in Hyderabad. I have always have power to my eyes in terms of far sight. But recently I developed squint [crossing ] of eyes mainly in the right eye and it has been a huge cause of concern, because it developed at the age of 25 years and never had it before.
Also in terms of treatment doctors have all given very varied opinions.
Thus the dilemna of will it deteriote further and how will the eye sight and this specific problem be , is it a good time to get surgery done.
Hoping for any insight
Thanking you in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Esotropia with high myopia

Post by Sishya » 15 Apr 2020

Hi,

Based on a very quick assessment of your birth chart, I'm inclined to think the recent development is more due to the high-profile and heavyweight action in the second house of Makara Rashi, from your Udaya Lagana placed in Dhanur Rasi. And, I think this might linger on and bother you for a while...

As for your long term and persisting problem, I'd like to draw your attention to the conglomeration of Celestial greats in the 12th house of Vrischika Rasi, wherein the Roga-Karaka has barely managed to sneak-in... to bother you - not to mention potential adverse effect of Grahana Yoga.

I'd suggest that you reach out to qualified experts in this forum (or elsewhere) and seek help/guidance in terms of Vedic/Dharmic remedies, for lasting and long term relief.

Sincerely...

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 16 Apr 2020

Respected sir,

Thank you for the prompt replies.
And clearly explaining the possibilities, hopefully someone does give some remedies.

Sir, In the same forum I had posted a thread in career about possibility of joining post graduation in case you are okay with it .
Hopefully you look into and give your insights
Thank you sir.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 16 Apr 2020

Dear shruti,

just read this sloka daily in the morning facing east preferably after a bath and give me a feed back after 3 mandalas..That is 144 days.

https://perfectvision9.wordpress.com/20 ... w-english/

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Apr 2020

In your previous post time of birth was 9:10 am and now 9:45 am.
It appears time is doubtful and readings will go wrong.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Shruti2811
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shruti2811 » 20 Apr 2020

Respected sujit sir,

You rightly noticed, but then there was a confusion but I tried cross checking it and to the best of my knowledge 09:45am is the more precise time according to my family too
Kindly consider that as the right time
And please give your valuable insights on both the education as well as on the eye issue
It would be of great help
Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Apr 2020

Hi,

Request you to kindly consider following the remedy suggested for the stated eye problem.

Although there are possibilities (as also suggestions/recommendations) for surgery, as a quick corrective option, in your place, I would hesitate taking that route.

Being a qualified doctor yourself, I'm sure you'll be able to make a well thought decision on what's best for you - considering there are bound to be selfish and greedy professionals who might suggest surgery for making a quick buck.

By the way, I'm not necessarily discounting your own need (perhaps driven by an uncomfortable feeling or rather inherent inferiority complex - specially at the prime of your age/life), which might very well be valid. Although the one comment I'd make is that "Beauty is in the eye of beholder" and there are bound to be people who will like/love you for who you really are and, by ignoring the temporary issue with your eye (outlook).

Sincerely...