Kindly advice- urgent-heart related problem

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vanchithottil
Kindly advice- urgent-heart related problem

Post by vanchithottil » 10 Apr 2020

Dear all,

I am facing an existential crisis, all this episode started from 17th march 2020, i lifted some weight prior to the mentioned date, and then started getting chest pain. Doctor declared my ECG as an abnormal one, but Echo and blood test was normal.Then i was asked to undergo further procedures like angiogram to get a confirmation , but here in Qatar due to COVID 19 issues only serious cases are entertained in the hospitals .Still i have pain and is now taking three tablets per day to protect myself. I want to go back to India for further checking but no flights are available, this situation is killing me mentally, kindly advice when i can get out of it and is there any major health problem indicated in my chart and can i get out of this predicament without any harm.Please help me with some remedial measures .

My details are shown below;

Date of birth- 28/06/1979

Time- 14.30 (2.30 PM)

Place- Kottayam ,Kerala

9.5916° N, 76.5222° E

With regards
Prasanth

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kindly advice- urgent-heart related problem

Post by Sishya » 13 Apr 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth chart and observe planetary positions. In my understanding heart related ailments, diseases, problems or issues can be seen from afflictions to the 5th house.

In your case, 5th house happens to be Kumbha Rasi. Ketu is placed in the Lunar Constellation of Shatabisha Nakshatra, lorded by the all too powerful Rahu. Apart from being in the Rahu-Ketu axis, the 5th house is also aspected by co-lords Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu himself.

On my part, I'm inclined to think the current planetary transit might have triggered the problem - specially since the on-going Maha-Dasha is that of Chandra/Moon, who is strongly placed in his Swasthana of Karaka Rasi - although Anthara is lorded by Rahu. But then, I wonder if the problem has anything to do with work or domestic issues (children related). Hopefully, this is just a passing thing and nothing really to worry about. In any case, kindly take care and seek/follow expert professional/medial guidance.

That said, it might not be a bad idea to wait/look for weighted comments and feedback from experts.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 14 Apr 2020

Dear vanchithottil
Gone through your chart. Present dasa is of MOON. Moon is with 3rd/6th(exalted) lord Jup & also with 12th/9th lord Mercury.
4th lord Saturn is with Rahu and Rahu anther dasa is running now and will be ending by July 2020.Till July 2020 you will have minor troubles. There after when exalted Jupiter anther dasa will start and situation will improve. Absolutely there is no threat to life ( 2nd and 7th lord Mars is not influencing any dasa lords now. the tough period was during 2018 - 2019 and that period is over. :D :D :D )
Transit results are also not adverse.
I casted a prasna chart also and found the following :-
1. Lagna lord Jupiter is in Vargothama and is aspecting the 8th.
2. 8th lord is aspecting the 8th.
3. Aroodha Lagna lord is in swa-kshethra and is aspecting the 8th.
So please be cool.
Issue could be with Mars who is aspecting the 4th lord in your chart. Moon also is aspecting the 4th.
Please drink more water ,take regular medicines and rest. Consult a good cardiologist on telephone if possible.
All the best and wish you good health and a speedy recovery.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Apr 2020

Hi,

I'm personally inclined to think that your current experience might very well be a sneak peak or a precursor of what might really be in store for you, in your Rahu Maha-Dasha... thankfully, we are still long ways off, from your current or on-going Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha.

Given what we seem to sense, it might not be a bad idea for you to reach out and seek through professional medical diagnosis and subsequently follow their guidance for your long term well-being; more so in terms of change (if possible) in lifestyle... like healthy eating habit, regular exercise (Pranayama/Yogasana) and reducing mental stress (Meditation) etc.

Kindly ignore any part of my post that might not be to your liking or taste.

Sincerely...

vanchithottil

Post by vanchithottil » 15 Apr 2020

Thank you sishya ji and Subramoniyan Ji, I would like to inform you that last day i cleared TMT stress test and underwent many other examinations ,all are ok except ECG, so my doctor told me that there is nothing to worry as the pain can be of non cardiac nature. Waiting for the restoration of flight service, so that i can go back to Kerala and do a comprehensive check up there.Hope by second week of May month India Govt will open its air space.

Regards
Prasanth

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 16 Apr 2020

Happy to note that so far things are good.
Wishing you all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.