Chronic back pain

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Vrivri
Chronic back pain

Post by Vrivri » 07 Apr 2020

DOB- 16/09/1995
Time- 14:50
Place- New Delhi

I have been suffering from moderate to severe pain, stiffness and soreness in my entire back starting from the neck to the lower back and legs too. I know that an astrology forum is not a place to seek medical help but I have seen about 4 doctors but there is no relief at all. Some days it's bearable and some days (like today) it makes even getting out of bed a tedious task. The MRI, X-ray etc show no complications, yet I am in great pain every day. Could someone please help about how it would get better or by when?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chronic back pain

Post by Sujit » 07 Apr 2020

Your lagna lord Jupiter is placed in 12th ruling losses,expenses and hospitals is aspected by Moon brings health concern, worries and anxiety. So it will be difficult to predict when you will find improvement.
If you are interested you can wear Yellow sapphire of 5 carat and do peace making remedies for Moon.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 07 Apr 2020

Have the MRI etc been done only for the back or the legs too ? There is a possibility of it being the case of a nerve getting pressed - and if the legs are also paining from the hips down, pl get the sciatica nerve also checked if not done earlier.

TKC

Vrivri

Post by Vrivri » 07 Apr 2020

tylorechandra wrote:
> Have the MRI etc been done only for the back or the legs too ? There is a
> possibility of it being the case of a nerve getting pressed - and if the
> legs are also paining from the hips down, pl get the sciatica nerve also
> checked if not done earlier.
>
> TKC

It's not sciatica as the pain is not sharp, but a dull kind of soreness throughout the back. It has now spread to legs as it has been untreated for more than a year now.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Apr 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth chart and observe planetary positions. Below are a few notes that might be relevant for the stated problem:
1. Udaya Lagna in the fiery sign of Dhanur Rasi and in the Lunar Mansion of Purvashada Nakshatra, lorded by Venus/Shukra. Lagna lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya or Losses.
2. Venus/Shukra happens to be the 6th lord and hence Roga-Karaka - being placed in his Neecha-Sthana (or sign of Debilitation) of Kanya Rasi and in the Lunar Mansion of Uttra Phalguni Nakshatra, lorded by Ravi/Sun - who incidentally is placed in his Swasthana of Simha Rasi and not really a friend.
3. Please take note and don't discount - Venus/Shukra is also hounded by the low profile and often ignored malefics Mandi and Gulika.
4. Venus/Shukra is conjunct with Mercury/Budha, the lord of 7th and 10th house, who is strongly placed in his Uccha-Stana (or sign of Exaltation) in Kanya Rasi.
5. Although the said conjunction in #3 will activate Neecha-Bangha for Venus/Shukra, I'm inclined to think that might not have happened to any significant degree - at least not as yet.
6. The said conjunction in #3 also seems to be having some effect on the 7th and 10th house significations - 7th house signifies lower back and renal system among others and 10th house signifies knees, joints, bones etc.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there is clear Astrological evidence to the root-cause of your stated problem. Further, I'm inclined to think the same will persist as a niggling problem for some time, unless corrective measures in the form of appropriate propitiation are taken.

Hence, I'd request you to look beyond short-term relief/remedy by seeking help and guidance, in the form of Vedic/Dharmic remedies from qualified experts in this forum.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Apr 2020

Oh! By the way, please take note; Mercury/Budha himself is a Badha-Karaka for the native/chart. Although I noted this aspect in my observation, I've missed highlighting the same in my previous post.

Sincerely...

Vrivri

Post by Vrivri » 10 Apr 2020

What remedies should I do?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Apr 2020

Hi,

In my post, I seem to have swapped the sequence of the note... so, kindly read #3 as #4.

And, kindly reach out to qualified experts and seek help and guidance, in the form of Vedic/Dharmic remedies. You've been a member on this forum for long to know knowledgeable ones are invariably preoccupied with other things. Hence reaching out to them directly might be more beneficial.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Apr 2020

Hi,

Recognizing afflictions and or weakness of Grahas is the first part. That done, one might be able to find some remedial option (especially in the current age of internet/google).

In my personal opinion, instead of relying on self remedial measures (like self medication with half-baked knowledge or by way of piece-meal therapy from less knowledgeable folk), it would be best to seek help from qualified experts, who might provide a simple overarching remedy/parihara - that will address the root-cause with multiple dependencies.

For instance, in your case one needs to factor-in current Dasha period (in case you've not realized you are in Dasha-Sandhi - between all powerful and significant Grahas - Rahu and Jupiter/Guru), transition to new Dasha period, effect/implication of associated Dasha lords etc. In my understanding, the transition between major Dasha periods is invariably a bit trying/testing and many knowledgeable folk (at least in some part) suggest performing Sandhi-Shanti - apart from other remedies.

Sincerely...