My father is extremely ill. Please help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpi
My father is extremely ill. Please help

Post by shilpi » 07 Apr 2020

Hello all,

My father has been diagnosed with cancer which is spread. Please help with some remedies to save him.

Dob - 09 July 1947
Time - 5:10am
Place - Raibareli (UP)

I have no siblings and With my divorce goimg on he is the only one I have. Please help.

Regards,

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My father is extremely ill. Please help

Post by tylorechandra » 07 Apr 2020

Is there a possibility that the time of birth is 5-10 PM instead of AM. With the timing given, there is no clear evidence of cancer.

TKC

shilpi

Post by shilpi » 08 Apr 2020

The birth time is 5:10am. He has been diagnosed with cancer. Can someone please help.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 08 Apr 2020

What is the cancer type ? Is it related to mouth region or feet ?

shilpi

Post by shilpi » 08 Apr 2020

It’s prostate but seems to have spread to bones and liver.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Apr 2020

He might also be suffering from diabetes because of moon venus ,plus BP also,(jup mars) current period is venus dasa and ketu antardasa till 2020 sep which shows not of severity .

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Will you give your birth details also if no objection

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If the tob of your father changed to 5 50 am all the readings will change

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Apr 2020

Namaste TKC,

I spent some time to cast the birth chart and observe planetary positions; as also indicators for the said condition. Since your note, I've spent a bit more time to review and re-validate my understanding. Request you to kindly review the same and share your thoughts, at your convenience.
1. Udaya Lagna is in Mithuna Rasi and in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, lorded by Jupiter/Guru.
2. Udaya Langa shares the 1st house with 3rd lord Sun/Ravi (again in Punarvasu Nakshatra) and more importantly the 12th lord of Vyaya/Loses and Hospitalization, placed in Ardra Nakshatra, lorded by Rahu.
3. The native is born with an Ashuba or Papakartari Yoga, since Udaya Lagna is surrounded or fortified by malefic presence.
4. Current Maha-Dasha is that of the 12th lord of Vyaya/Loses and Hospitalization. The current transit of Rahu has a malefic aspect on Moon/Chandra, placed in Kumbha Rasi.
5. Now, I'd like to draw your attention to the malefic aspect on the 8th house of sexual organs or private parts. In my understanding, this is a clear indicator of cancer in the body part associated with that particular house. Isn't it?
Initially and at first pass, I was drawn towards the 4th house significance of lungs - since there is some affliction there as well. But then, upon review, 8th house seemed to be more appropriate. The same has been called out by OP. Request you to kindly share your thoughts and help further my/our knowledge, as also contribute to my/our learning.

If there is anything valid in the observations, I hope you and other experts will suggest suitable Vedic/Dharmic guidance for the Original Poster or Thread Starter.

On my part, I wonder when the condition was first discovered/diagnosed, for the spread seems to indicate a substantial delay for treatment or remedial action. I'm inclined to think the underlying condition would have lingered or festered for a while...

Sincerely...

PS: Comments and feedback from other experts are welcome too...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Request all to read #5 in the above post as...
5. Now, I'd like to draw your attention to the malefic aspect on the 8th house of sexual organs and private parts - including prostate glands, among other parts. In my understanding, this is a clear indicator of cancer in the body part associated with that particular house. Isn't it?

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Namaste TKC,

Intervention by learned and respected folk has helped for "wiser sense" to prevail...
Since posting, I realize having jumped the gun while trying to force-fit my observations and faltered in the process.The biggest fallacy is perhaps lack of association or connection with either the Badha-Karaka or Roga-Karaka, in the analysis. I stand corrected and request the post be ignored, as such.

Further, request yourself and other learned members to kindly consider helping the querent, as also sharing your knowledge along the way.

Sincerely...

shilpi

Post by shilpi » 16 Apr 2020

@vedam33 my dob is 11oct 1981 13:03 Lucknow.

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 18 Apr 2020

Take his blessings and chant mahamritunjaya mantra as many times as you can.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Apr 2020

Hi,

Accepting confirmation and assuming birth details to be accurate, I continue to be intrigued by this case. Given the nature of medical/health condition (Saturn/Shani-dev's involvement/association and hence chronic nature), it would perhaps help if patient history and diagnosis details were shared... for I'm inclined to think the problem might have been there for a long time (not sure when the discovery was made and/or when treatment might have started).

The intent is to check and validate the association of Roga-Karaka and Badha-Karaka for triggering the problem. If possible, I'd request and very much appreciate if patient's condition is shared... for there seems to be a possible surgical intervention later in the year (wonder if there was one in 1997 and/or 2008!?!).

Sincerely...