Reaching out to Archangel Raphael

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tikabi
Reaching out to Archangel Raphael

Post by Tikabi » 01 Mar 2020

Hi Archangel Raphael,

Can you please analyse my son's horoscope. Few astrologers have helped me in predicting his horoscope. I have seen your posts with detailed analysis of issues in the forum. So wanted your insight on my son's horoscope too.
He is 3 year old now and there is a communication delay. We have shown him to the therapists who say he doesn't fall under ASD spectrum but there are developmental delays which requires behavioural therapy. We are yet to start with it. There is so much improvement in his speech in the last 6 months but he is still unable to communicate and converse with us. He is neither talking nor playing with other kids in play school too. Can you please look into the below details and let me know by when will he neuro typically become completely normal.
DOB :15 Jan 2017
Time : 05:48 AM
Place : Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

Thank you in advance. Please help me . I am mentally very stressed out with these issues.
Thanks to other astrologers who already helped me in analysing his chart and suggesting remedies. We are following it.

Tikabi

Re: Reaching out to Archangel Raphael

Post by Tikabi » 05 Apr 2020

Archangel Raphael ji,

Kindly respond pls.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 07 Apr 2020

Madam,

Your child is born in Ketu Dasa, Ketu is playing strongly in the chart.
Ketu in 3rd is detrimental to any form of communication.

3rd house represents immediate surroundings, short travels, communication, young siblings and the subconscious mind

Ketu in 3rd makes a native disinterest in engagement in any form of event. Inclined to stare at a blank wall with no thought process or participation

2nd house Lord of Speech and Wealth in 12th house of losses shows some form of Karmic issues pertaining to the matter of communication development and karmic issues with family lineage, Karma of isolation

Bhagyesha Sun is also in 2nd (6/8 angle in the sign of enemy): Some form of impediment related to 2nd house, Disconnection from father or a father figure in some way or other

Ketu the leftover of Rahu

Ketu born natives are more likely to experience the remaining Ketu Dasa with their pending Karmas of past life. Let it run its course of Karma.

I will suggest you minimize consulting with Astrologers, this will only lead to frustration and loss of hope as a parent

In life, any form of development of identity is caused by Rising Nakshatra Lord, Lagnesha Lord, 5th Lord of Purva Punya and 9th house of Bhagya

His Lagna rises in Purvashada ruled by Daitya Guru Venus
He will run Venus Dasa in 2022, Shukra being the 11th Lord of Gains (Moola Trikona in 11th) in the 3rd house is good for overall development.

In Dasa sequence, 2nd Dasa becomes Sampad Dasa which causes advancement of identity, knowledge, wealth and comforts

This might not happen overnight but the entire dasa will remain positive for his identity development.

You can see some dramatic changes in his behavior starting from April 2022 onwards
There is also a strong indication of a shift in the home environment to a distant land in the near future, through the help or involvement of an uncle or relative from his paternal side.

Remedies :

This chart has an indication of some heavy societal Karma related to the ancestors and family lineage, a subtle indication of Corruption and Exploitation done by members of family lineage which are causing hindrance in the development of the child.

Donate and Contribute service to the needy and disabled on Saturdays and make sure there is no irregularity in performing Tarapanam

There are very less known temples of Ekadapada Trimurti (Aja-Ekapada)
If feasible schedule a visit with your entire family to Shiva Temple in Ekadapada or Rudra Form and perform a Rudra Abhishekam Yagna

Most importantly advice of a medical practitioner supersedes any astrologer's advice. Continue the ongoing therapy as recommended

Lagnesha Jupiter in Chitra
Even though his speech is impeded, he will have extraordinary creativity in art and design skills
Give a shot at Art therapy

May God bless you and your family
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 08 Apr 2020

Thank you Sir for your analysis and advice.
We have started the therapies for him but due to lockdown, it's currently paused.
He is improving everyday in terms of communication.
We are doing Siva Abhisekams every Saturday. We will also follow your remedies.
Can you kindly clarify on below points.
1. Disconnection from father or a father figure in some way or other : my husband is a very loving father . If things are placed well in his horoscope with respect to kids, hoping everything will be fine with a kid. I don't know if am thinking too much which should be avoided.
2.You can see some dramatic changes in his behavior starting from April 2022 onwards : Dramatic changes means positive way only right? Hoping that when Venus starts, all the issues will be resolved.
3.There is also a strong indication of a shift in the home environment to a distant land in the near future, through the help or involvement of an uncle or relative from his paternal side.: Is it like away from native place? We are settled in Bangalore. Our native place is in Andhra Pradesh. My husband is only child so no uncles for my son.

We are following medical advices only but approached you for peace of mind. I'll surely keep your advices in mind, believe in God and move on.

Thank you,
Manjula

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 09 Apr 2020

1. Disconnection from father or a father figure in some way or other : my husband is a very loving father . If things are placed well in his horoscope with respect to kids, hoping everything will be fine with a kid. I don't know if am thinking too much which should be avoided.
Madam, I am a learner in this forum, so I am equally susceptible to make a wrong prediction as any other member. I am analyzing as per my point of view and understanding. So, kindly don't fall into paranoia, take the statements which are applicable in practical grounds as per your circumstances.

As per my analysis, this chart indicates permanent immigration to a foreign country. Especially the father will sojourn abroad in regards to his professional career, and disconnection which I have mentioned might be subtle due to father's engagement to professional career or travel. Father's career will flourish abroad.
2.You can see some dramatic changes in his behavior starting from April 2022 onwards : Dramatic changes means positive way only right? Hoping that when Venus starts, all the issues will be resolved.
You will start seeing the child's new personality traits and talent which were hidden. I mean a positive change.
There is also a strong indication of a shift in the home environment to a distant land in the near future, through the help or involvement of an uncle or relative from his paternal side.: Is it like away from native place? We are settled in Bangalore. Our native place is in Andhra Pradesh. My husband is only child so no uncles for my son.
As per my findings, the indication of foreign settlement is quite strong, the opportunity will arise out of thin air and likely will happen before Venus Dasa - Sun Anatara. Stay open to possibilities.

Suggestions:

5th Lord in his natal chart and in Vimshamsha is in Purvabhadrapada. The deity of Purvabhadrapada is Aja Eka Pada (One-legged-Shiva), an ancient form of Shiva/Rudra. If feasible performing the Abhishekam to Shiva in Rudra or Nataraja Form will fructify results faster and prove beneficial for the native.

Your child's moon nakshatra is Magha ruled by Pitris (Ancestors)
Nakshatra Deity: Ketu, Planetary Deity: Lord Ganesha

You can instil awareness in the Child to honour ancestors and to pray Ganesha through daily practises and ritual

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 09 Apr 2020

Thank you Raphael Sir for your patience.
Grateful for the clarifications made.
Will keep your remedies in mind and try to perform them.

Thanks again,
Manjula