Husband's health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
new_astro
Contributor
Contributor
Husband's health

Post by new_astro » 29 Jan 2020

My husband has recently developed high blood pressure and problems related to eyes(not the short/long sight).
I am very worried regarding his health and his career.. we have a 4 year old son. and his career is not yet settled .he is doing his postdoctoral fellow (which is a temporal position) in US.
Could you please look into his chart and let me know , what his health and career prospects are..he has been studying till now and his current Position will end during next year May.. please let me know if he will be able to find a job in the US ..

Details
27-04-1983
Bangalore, 8.40pm.

Thanks

vedicRaj

Re: Husband's health

Post by vedicRaj » 12 Feb 2020

Your husband has a strong mars (own sign) and sun (exalted, close to exalted degree) in the 6h, of diseases. This is a pretty strong placement. Sun burns away the significance of the house. So it could indicate burning away of such negative effects brought on by the 6h. Also indicates a very fiery person in general, and can handle enemies in an aggressive and assertive way.

Saturn is aspecting this combo, as the 3rd and 4th lord, in the 12th house, conjunct karaka of Mother, which Moon, in the 12h. Could indicate a difficult relationship with the mother, or at home in general (as Sat rules 4th house), and also aspects the 9th house of father. Could indicate some separation from natal parents in 2013/2014, maybe due to foreign lands.

new_astro
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Husband's health

Post by new_astro » 14 Feb 2020

Thanks for your predictions sir .. his nature is exactly as you have described.. would you please predict about his career in US and his current health.