When to have a child

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor
When to have a child

Post by Gargi13 » 27 Jan 2020

Hello sir/madam,

We Have been married for more than 6 years for now but we’re busy settling in career in which I have accomplished and achieved my part though it happened a little late but my husband is still struggling with same. Trying to get a good govt job. But we thought that in all this we are getting late to start our family. So decided that we should now think of starting a family really soon. Please suggest us when will be right time for us to think of all this. And will it be of any help to my husband in his career as many a times we have come across people saying their child changed their life. If so please tell...

Husband’s details
Name Ishan Katoch
Dob 27/August/1989
Time 9:54 pm
Place Palampur, Kangra district, Himachal Pradesh India

My details
Name Gargi Thakur
Dob 13/December/1988
Time 8:40 am
Place sundernagar, district Mandi, Himachal Pradesh India

Thanks and regards

Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor

Re: When to have a child

Post by Gargi13 » 14 Feb 2020

Hello sir/madam,

We Have been married for more than 6 years for now but we’re busy settling in career in which I have accomplished and achieved my part though it happened a little late but my husband is still struggling with same. Trying to get a good govt job. But we thought that in all this we are getting late to start our family. So decided that we should now think of starting a family really soon. Please suggest us when will be right time for us to think of all this. And will it be of any help to my husband in his career as many a times we have come across people saying their child changed their life.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 17 Feb 2020

When married year and month

Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gargi13 » 18 Feb 2020

26 March 2013

Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Gargi13 » 18 Feb 2020

26 march 2013. We hadn’t thought about strung family these years but this year we have thought of it and wish to plan for it