Suffering from many small health problems. Why am i not being able to be healthy?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivamtyagi2000
Suffering from many small health problems. Why am i not being able to be healthy?

Post by Shivamtyagi2000 » 03 Jan 2020

Respected astrologers,
My dob is 22nd March 2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09 :26 am. My asc is most probably taurus but you are welcome to rectify.

I've been suffering from problems related to stomach. In my moon antardasha, i had typhoid 3 times. I've been taking homeopathic medicine for the last 1 year.
But still there are problems of gas in stomach, indigestion and problems in sexual organs.
I feel weak all day and lethargic and my doctor is trying hard but still the treatment is taking too long.
Why is this happening and how long is it going to take for me to be completely healthy mentally and physically.
I do pranayam and yog and will be starting meditations from next weak after learning.

Thank you.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Suffering from many small health problems. Why am i not being able to be healthy?

Post by vedicmaths » 04 Jan 2020

hello shivamtyagi2000,

Can you pl post the exact dates in which you fell ill ? that would
help me understand the chart better.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Shivamtyagi2000

Re: Suffering from many small health problems. Why am i not being able to be healthy?

Post by Shivamtyagi2000 » 05 Jan 2020

vedicmaths wrote:
> hello shivamtyagi2000,
>
> Can you pl post the exact dates in which you fell ill ? that would
> help me understand the chart better.
>
> truly yours,
> vedicmaths
Sorry i can't tell the dates about the current illness because these problems have been going on for long time.
Can't tell about typhoid either but 1st time, it happened in late September 2018 and next time it was April or what i don't remember but it continued 3rd time in may, june and July and since then I've been having gastrointestinal problems.
The sexual problem became more prominent since 16th August or sometime around that as i started doing yog sadhna from that day and yog has helped me with my mind and emotions and peacefulness.

Regards.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 05 Jan 2020

hello shivamtyagi2000,

thanks for the info.

Moon in the exact sixth could have caused problem.
Mars antar running right now will not give relief.
This could continue till the end of august 2020.

truly yours,
vedicmaths