Plz reply me I need your help plz

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gitanjali
Plz reply me I need your help plz

Post by Gitanjali » 30 Dec 2019

Namaste
Plz reply astro gurus
My son is not speaking yet....
Birth detals:
Alom
13:01 (daylight saving time)
27 March 2017 (daylight savings time)
Edison (Middlesex)
New Jersey USA

When my son would start to speak?
Plz reply
Thankyou so much

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Plz reply me I need your help plz

Post by lefteye » 30 Dec 2019

The hearing ability is to be checked for the child. Does he listen to your speech / identify voices? If listening is ok then please check for the child's attempts to express speech. In number of cases, children start speaking after 2 years. My children started speaking after two years. Till then saliva secretion will be more for these children.

Please confirm.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Plz reply me I need your help plz

Post by tylorechandra » 30 Dec 2019

Lagna lord, nakshatra lord of bhava madhya of the 2nd house of speech, nakshatra lord of the bhava madhya of the 6th house of roga and the lord of the 22nd Drekkana are all Mercury. And Mercury is weak due to its being in a Gandanta at nearly 0 degrees in the nakshatra of Ketu and just coming out of debilitation. It is in the house of its enemy Mars who is the ruler of the 6th house of roga. Mars is strongly placed in its own house in the 11th (6th to 6th). Placement of Mercury is not good though he stays in the same sign in most divisional charts.

The 2nd sign is Kataka and ruled by Moon who is in the 10th in Meena. Both these are mute signs. The 2nd house is aspected by Mars and occupied by Gulika. Moon is aspected by a retro Jupiter and does not benefit from the aspect. Moon is also weak by being close to the Sun.

The current dasa lord Saturn also occupies the 6th bhava (though he is in the 7th sign) in the bhava chart. The antara lord Venus is also in the nakshatra of Saturn. Saturn occupies the Vyayamsa in the Navamsa chart while Venus occupies the Sukhamsa but in its debilitation sign. The dispositor of both Saturn and Venus is Jupiter who is also the badhaka for the chart, has kendradipathya dosha, is retro and sitting in the sign of a weak Mercury in the nakshatra of Mars.

It is suggested that seeking medical aid would be a good option at this stage. Playing the Vishnu Sahasranama daily in the house and donating milk to some needy persons on Mondays will also be of help.

TKC