Autism

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aalpha
Autism

Post by Aalpha » 27 Dec 2019

Autistic kid dob 03dec2014 4.53am London.

Lex ji please help to predict his development and future. Also he has 4suli in head.. 3at the back head and one in the front.. We are very worried.

Please help to know about his future

Many thanks

Manasa123

Re: Autism

Post by Manasa123 » 27 Dec 2019

Is he non verbal?
Do you know if he has any savant quality?
Or is he extremely good in studies and all but lack in communication and social circle
Here also exalted Mars mutually aspecting exalted Jupiter
I guess all December 2014 babies have this combination
Forum members please help me understand this case

Manasa123

Post by Manasa123 » 27 Dec 2019

Interestingly here also exalted 2 and 7 lord mutually aspected by exalted 3 and 6 house lord

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Jan 2020

Hi,

I was hoping one of the more learned and elevated souls looked up this thread and shared their observations. Personally, I've had to force myself to share my myopic observations and wish learned folk chime-in with their thoughts.

1. Strong malefics in the 2nd and 12th houses from Udaya Lagna. The little one is born with a Asubha or classic Papakartari Yoga. One such yoga in an individual's chart can possibly spoil a bunch of good yogas.
2. Conglomeration of Kroora Grahas Sun/Surya and Saturn/Shani with the lords of 8th Venus/Shukra and 12th Mercury/Budha in the 2nd house.
3. Vak/Vani Karaka Mercury/Budha is in close conjunction with Sun/Surya; hence combust.
4. Mercury/Budha is in Scorpio lorded by it's enemy Mars/Kuja, who is exalted in the 4th house. Mars/Kuja lording the 2nd and 7th is a Marana Karaka
5. Exalted Jupiter/Guru is Roga-karaka and not particularly a benefic for the chart. Hence the aspect is perhaps contributing to the problem.
6. Sun/Surya is a badha-karaka for the chart and is in Mrityu Bhaga, within Trimsamsa degree.

It would help though if OP were to describe in detail, their observation of what has been called out as "Autism".

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Jan 2020

Re-posted with superficial updates to the previous post. Kindly bear with me...

Hi,

I was hoping one of the more learned and elevated souls looked up this thread and shared their observations. Personally, I've had to force myself to share my myopic observations and wish learned folk chime-in with their thoughts.

1. Strong malefics in the 2nd and 12th houses from Udaya Lagna. The little one is born with an Asubha Yoga, something that can be termed as a classic Papa-kartari Yoga. One such yoga in an individual's chart can possibly spoil a bunch of good yogas. In other words, a classic chart spoiler.
2. Conglomeration of Kroora Grahas Sun/Surya and Saturn/Shani with the lords of 8th Venus/Shukra and 12th Mercury/Budha in the 2nd house.
3. Vak/Vani Karaka Mercury/Budha is in close conjunction with Sun/Surya; hence combust.
4. Mercury/Budha is in Scorpio lorded by it's enemy Mars/Kuja, who is exalted in the 4th house. Mars/Kuja lording the 2nd and 7th is a Marana Karaka
5. Exalted Jupiter/Guru is Roga-karaka and not particularly a benefic for the chart. Hence the aspect is perhaps contributing to the problem.
6. Sun/Surya is a badha-karaka for the chart and is in Mrityu Bhaga, within Trimsamsa degree.

It would help though if OP were to describe in detail, what has been observed/diagnosed and called out as a case of "Autism".

Sincerely...

Aalpha

Post by Aalpha » 20 Feb 2020

Will there be any improvement in future pls?currently He is verbal with few words,hyperactive, has only very little understanding.

Aalpha

Post by Aalpha » 21 Feb 2020

Thanms u so much for your replies..

These days he is verbal, simply can speak few words only when he needs something.. Else he will be on his own world.. Very hyperactive.. Cant sit more than 15secs in one place. Dont pay attention or play with other kids at all. Only Very little understanding. No fear of danger..

Any improvement in future please?
Any remedies please?

Many thanks