Suffering from mental problems terribly - any guidance would be really appreciated !

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moonandvenuschild
Re: Suffering from mental problems terribly - any guidance would be really appreciated !

Post by moonandvenuschild » 02 Jan 2020

Hey Sishya,

I have been chanting "lakshmi narayana Kavacham" regularly. I was relatively happy till 2nd January. The last two days were confusing.I was utterly depressed yesterday, and today I came up with the notion of starting a new business and helping my family. I don't know, however, if its the effect of the chant or its just my manic stage.

I guess it would take some time for the chant to show a positive effect on me.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Suffering from mental problems terribly - any guidance would be really appreciated !

Post by Sishya » 06 Jan 2020

Hi,

Please have faith and continue to follow the guidance from Ramanan Sir. Also, kindly realize the malefic influences on the Mano-Karaka are deceiving your mind. This is the time for you to strengthen your mind by exercising your smartness/intelligence, to overcome such deception.

Please muster courage, throw all the negative thoughts out of the window, and rise up. I know this is easier said than done, but you 'have' to give it a start somewhere and now is as good a time as any.

Sincerely...

moonandvenuschild

Post by moonandvenuschild » 27 Jan 2020

I have been chanting regularly and there have been some improvements...

There is a job prospect, though nothing is sure as of now.

Please keep us in all of your prayers....

Thanks a lot and take care all of you...

moonandvenuschild

Post by moonandvenuschild » 04 Apr 2020

I hope all of you are ok in this especially unsettled time. Please take care of yourselves.....