When will I get rid of my migraine?

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Jayanthilal
When will I get rid of my migraine?

Post by Jayanthilal » 19 Nov 2019

Hello, Respected gurus
I use to be very happy and jovial in nature but from mid 2012 my nature and healthhas taken a complete you turn. I started having headache from 2014 , then in 2017 23rd July I fainted head-on at my office at 19:30hrs. Till that time I got all kind of complications mu vit B12 lvls are low, vit ç low, vit d3 low, high cholesterol etc. In 2019 I got diagnosed with migraine, so all this while since 2014, I thought was just a headache, till October 30 my medications were working okay. After all this suddenly the headache has started again. A friend whose hobby is to read chart said it's because of moon antradasha, and your moon Dasha will be absolutely horrible. Please guru's have a look in my chart and analyze is I ever will get rid of this headache, if possible please let me know some remedies. And how to take care of moon in my chart. Plz plz plz
My details are as follows
DOB : 18/10/1985
POB : Mumbai
Time: 02:27am. : :(

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: When will I get rid of my migraine?

Post by tylorechandra » 20 Nov 2019

Your problem appears more related to Sun and Venus than Moon. Read Aditya Hridaya Stotra daily with a Sankalpa for relief from Migraine (don't stop any medicne!!!) Observe for around two weeks from now and if improvement is found, pl give a feedback. Since your next dasa lord is also Sun, it would help.

TKC

Jayanthilal

Post by Jayanthilal » 25 Nov 2019

Thank you guruji, I will surely read Aditya sothtra from now onwards. So no health issues apart from it right?? Ty once again sir

Jayanthilal

Post by Jayanthilal » 13 Dec 2019

Guruji tylorechandra, I am taking my medicines regularly, and reading Aditya hridayam stotram too. But still I am getting migraines. Please help guruji

Jayanthilal

Post by Jayanthilal » 21 Dec 2019

Hello guruji, please help if anything else is possible

Jayanthilal

Post by Jayanthilal » 03 Jan 2020

Sir, plz help still unable to get rid of headache is there anything I can do plzz help gurus plz

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 03 Jan 2020

Dear jayanthilal,

As soon as get out of your bed before keeping your feet on the ground please comb your hair for say about three minutes....from front to back and then back to front and from one side to the other..Give me a feed back after 15days...please chant aum suryaya swaha 108 times after a bath facing east daily in the mornings..

ramanan

Jayanthilal

Post by Jayanthilal » 03 Jan 2020

Okay sir I will definitely do it...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Feb 2020

Hi,

Request you to kindly provide an update and feedback on the remedial measure.

Sincerely...