Communication and behavioural issues of a child. Pls help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tikabi
Communication and behavioural issues of a child. Pls help

Post by Tikabi » 15 Nov 2019

Hi Sir,

I have a son aged 2 years 10 months old. He is still not communicating sir. He learns things quickly and knows alphabets , numbers, vegetables , fruits etc. He tells all those when asked but he does not communicate at all. He does not call us as mom,dad, cannot tell that he is hungry or if needs anything. We are sending to play school too expecting some improvement but not even 1% he communicates with anyone. He is not understanding most of the things that we tell him.

I am really worried so much sir. I have showed his horoscope to family astrologer who says there is delay and will improve and talk in future. We have performed many pujas and homas also which are suggested to us. Please kindly see his horoscope and tell if he will speak and behave normally like the kids of his age. His behaviour is really worrying me a lot. Don't know by when everything will become alright.
Also when we go out, it's very difficult to manage him, he runs all the time and doesn't understand what we say him. He wants to go wherever he wants to. I see kids of his age going to places holding their parents hand but it's not the case with my child. He is still not playing with other kids too.
I am feeling very depressed sir . Please help.

Male
Date : 15-jan-2017
Time : 5:48 am
Place: Kakinada, Andhrapradesh

Thank you,
Manjula

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Communication and behavioural issues of a child. Pls help

Post by vedam33 » 15 Nov 2019

Manjula garu
The message you shared is confusing one side telling he tells all but not communicating? It means as per your version he is not able to speak even though he hears

Tikabi

Hi Sir,

When we ask him showing numbers , alphabets, animals etc he tells what is it.. so basically he identified numbers, alphabets etc . But he doesn't talk generally how the kids of his age talk. When we call him also, he responds only few times but he doesn't have any hearing problem. He started repeating few words while we speak from past one month.
Am not sure if he is undesrtanding us completely.
Hope i have not confused you more.
The issue is he is not at all talking. He can't point out things also. If we ask who is your mother, he can't show me.
He is very active kid but speech part he is lagging much behind than the kids of his age

Tikabi

He hears but does not talk as he doesnt know how to speak. Sometimes even if we call him 3-4 times, he will not look at us.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 16 Nov 2019

Thanks will analyse and get back

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 17 Nov 2019

Dear Manujla,

I do analysis based on nakshatra jyotish/stellar popular known as KP method...

What I understand from your conversation is that your child is able to hear, but unable to speak.

One of the attributes of 2nd house in any horoscope is of speech, so any planet getting associated with the 2nd house in the horoscope will indicate one's ability or for that matter one's verbal speaking power.

As you mentioned that your child is able to listen, however unable to communicate(speak), in this case we'll consider 2nd house.

2nd House falls in sign of capricorn in shravana nakshatra and in sub division of venus.

Venus is in aquarius in shatbishta nakshtra ruled by rahu and in sub divison of moon.

Venus is occupying 2nd house( house of speech) and it is lord of 6th(house of disease) and it is connected with rahu occupying 8th. Rahu is in conjunction with Moon in 8th house. Moon represent mind. so Moon is afflicted..

So 2nd house which represent house of speech is afflicted and indicating delay.

Your child current mahadasa is of Ketu till 2021... Ketu is connected with venus as both ketu and venus falls in shatbishta nakshatra ruled by rahu and venus is aspecting rahu.

Shatbishta nakshatra related to body part that is Jaw, which is primary function is eating, drinking and speaking.

The crux of this.... rahu the nakshatra lord of venus is aspected by venus, hence causing delay in speech. The good news is that either 2nd house, 2nd cuspal sublord, 6th house and 6th cuspal sublord falls in the mute sign(cancer, scorpio,pisces), which clearly indicates that he is not dumb, however yes there is delay in speech problem

What needs to be is
a) Consult doctor at the earliest
b) remedies --- you can do it on behalf of your child

dry coconut donation for 43 days and there on every sunday
milk donation for 43 days and there on every monday.

This needs to be done till the end of ketu as well as venus mahadasa( 2041)

Hope this helps you and please provide feedback....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 17 Nov 2019

Thank you Kiran ji for detailed analysis. However i have few doubts . Please help me in clarifying them.
Rahu and moon are in 9th house for my son. You have mentioned it as 8th house..
Our family astrologer says venus dasa will be good for him but you have asked to do donations till the end of Venus dasa. So want to know if Venus dasa will be favourable to him or not.
Thanks you again for your time & patience

Manjula

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 17 Nov 2019

Also sun is in his second house but not venus.
Am not sure if according to KP astrology the positions of planets differ but we see the chart through vedic astrology. So am confused if the chart you are referring to is same as my son's or not. Please confirm

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 18 Nov 2019

In traditional or vedic astrology it is taken from birth chart, hence you are confused...

In KP, planets position are taken from Bhava Chalit chart and not the rasi(birth chart).

Yes in rasi chart sun is in 2, but in bhava chart sun goes in 1st
In rasi chart venus is in 3rd, but in bhava chart it goes in 2nd
In rasi chart moon and rahu are in 9th, but in bhava chart it goes into 8.

I'm confident that I'm referring to your son's chart.. rest it depends on you... Gud luck and keep posting feedback...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 18 Nov 2019

Manjula garu
After jul 2020 there will be lot of improvement in his speech ,have patience

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 18 Nov 2019

Hi Kiran ji,

Thanks for the clarification. I have no knowledge on KP method, hence expressed my doubt. I will follow your remedies. Also wanted to say that he says many things like rhymes , Slokas, pre school stuff etc but does not converse with us. Compared to May 2019, there is improvement in his speech now but a lot needs to be changed still.

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 18 Nov 2019

Hi Vedam33 garu,

Thank you so much sir, It really gives so much hope n peace to know this.

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 19 Nov 2019

Hi Kiran ji,

Thanks for the clarification. I have no knowledge on KP method, hence expressed my doubt. I will follow your remedies.
My son tells rhymes, Slokas, pre school stuff etc but does not converse with us/ anyone. Compared to May 2019, he is improving now but so much needs to improved yet.
Thanks again for your time

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Nov 2019

Play Vishnu Sahasranama audio every day in the morning at your residence

Tikabi

Archangel Raphael. Pls help

Post by Tikabi » 26 Feb 2020

Hi Archangel Raphael,

Can you please analyse my son's horoscope. Few astrologers have helped me in predicting his horoscope. I have seen your posts with detailed analysis of issues in the forum. So wanted your insight on my son's horoscope too.
He is 3 year old now and there is a communication delay. We have shown him to the therapists who say he doesn't fall under ASD spectrum but there are developmental delays which requires behavioural therapy. We are yet to start with it. There is so much improvement in his speech in the last 6 months but he is still unable to communicate and converse with us. He is neither talking nor playing with other kids in play school too. Can you please look into the below details and let me know by when will he neuro typically become completely normal.
DOB :15 Jan 2017
Time : 05:48 AM
Place : Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

Thank you in advance. Please help me . I am mentally very stressed out with these issues.
Thanks to other astrologers who already helped me in analysing his chart and suggesting remedies. We are following it.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 01 Mar 2020

Manjulaji

The nearest technical reason is Sthambana of Mercury. Sthambana planets take time to respond. They don’t follow any rules. They become most powerful in a chart.

Many esoteric conditions:
Badhakesh in lagna . 5 planets found deposited in nodes’ stars and one in Jyeshta,
Lagna in Mrityu bhaga.

Association of upaketu and Vyatipata with Moolam and satabhishak stars accentuates bad past karma through maternal grand father’s lineage. Chara pitrukaraka-Venus-representing maternal grandfather-in Gulika connection. He is conjoining Ketu and Mars in Aquarius-Aquarius is maha badhaka sthana.
Rahu becomes the Mahayogada here. Being in 9th-indicates destruction of ant hills and abodes of serpents. Wrath of Sesha nag is the reason. Planting trees as a symbolic remedy-to help the nagas for building their abodes.

The regular worship of Mars Venus and Ketu indicated in Kalachakra. Pray these three on every Saturday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्