severe health issue - ulcertative colitis

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
TRR
severe health issue - ulcertative colitis

Post by TRR » 05 Nov 2019

Hello experts,

My DOB : 18 May 1966, time (9.30pm to 9.45pm) Madurai, Tamilnadu, India. As per my D1 Rasi chart, Mine is Dhanus lagna, Ashwini Natsakhtra.

Generally, i was in good health and suddenly from March / April 2019 onwards, i started having blood in stools and diagnosed for Ulcertative colitis. Since then i am suffering mental and physical agony inspite of allopathy medicines. Not sure when i become Normal. No genetical symptoms as far as i know. In addition, i have experienced loss of job (income) from 2018 Q1 onwards until now.

Request you to provide guidance on why sudden appearance of colitis and when i get relief from my chart.

TRR

Re: severe health issue - ulcertative colitis

Post by TRR » 08 Nov 2019

Hello

Any guidance please....

TRR

Post by TRR » 10 Nov 2019

Request experts in this forum to look into the issue and support pl

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 12 Nov 2019

In fifteen minutes, the navamsa configuration changes. Your stated problem seems to suggest your time of birth is closer to 21:30 Hrs and I have used the same.(If there are some known major incidents, these can be matched for cross check).

Dhanur lagna is strengthened by the aspect of its own lord Jupiter and afflicted by the aspect of Saturn. The bhava madhya belongs to Venus. Jupiter carries Kendradipatya dosha and is in the nakshatra of Rahu. It occupies its own amsa in Navamsa.

The lord of your 6th house is Venus but the bhava madhya is ruled by Moon. Rahu in close proximity to Sun and in the nakshatra of Sun causes a Grahana Yoga while being close to Mars also, it tends to eclipse the latter too. Rahu moves to the 5th in the bhava chart. Saturn aspects the 6th house and conjoins the exalted 6th lord in the 4th house. Saturn shifts to the third house in the bhava chart. The 6th lord is in the nakshatra of Mercury. Mercury is a badhaka for the chart and occupies a nakshatra of Venus.

The 6th house is afflicted in Navamsa and Trimsamsa as well. So are the Sun and Moon which are also responsible for the small and large intestines.

You are running the dasa of Rahu and antara of Mercury. Rahu activates the Sun while Mercury activates both Venus and Jupiter. In April 2019 when Jupiter and Saturn were both in Dhanus and Mars was transiting the 6th house, your illness became known. With Jupiter having moved into Dhanus now again and Saturn on the verge of leaving that sign (in March 2020), you can expect some relief soon. But Rahu moves into the 6th house later in 2020 and can retrigger the problem.
Better to perform a shanti for Rahu and continue to at least read stotras of Lord Shiva and Durga throughout the dasa of Rahu.

You may ignore most of the above if the assumed time of birth does not give satisfactory results of other major events that have happened. But please continue the remedies suggested for relief.

TKC

TRR

Post by TRR » 13 Nov 2019

Thanks sir for your detailed analysis...

Additional details for timing analysis could help further:
Only son and two younger sisters
Marriage on 24, May 2000
First child on March 2001 & second child on May 2004
Joined MNC (Best time in career) on April 2006 from Gov Job and had best time in career, financially rewarding
and lot of global trotting opportunities
Had a Job loss in Jan 2014 and joined strugging startup in July 2014 with financial compromise.
My mother was hospitalized in May 2014 and recovered after 1 - 2 weeks
Startup financially wound up in June 2018 and since then not able to get into new job.
Ulcetative colitis was known during April 2019 and since then it is big troubling physically & mentally occupies most of mind time.

Overall my health had been good enough and barring one minor fall from riding during summer 2007 which resulted for 2-3 wk rest.

Pl consider above details for your analysis on time of birth and how my health could recover?

thanks
lakshmanan

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 17 Nov 2019

Your stated events match fairly with the assumed time.

TKC

TRR

Post by TRR » 18 Nov 2019

could you indicate exact tob as per analysis (u said close to 21.30). Are you using Jagannath Hora SW? which ayanamsa is referred?

TRR

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 19 Nov 2019

As mentioned earlier, I have only assumed a time based on data provided. I have not done any birth time rectification which can become time consuming.

TKC