Remedies for severe anxiety and emotional disturbance

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Hayls156
Remedies for severe anxiety and emotional disturbance

Post by Hayls156 » 27 Oct 2019

For the last few months, since the start of my Venus- moon Dasha, I have been experiencing lots of anxiety. It has for the past month gotten to the point where I am having trouble functioning ( sleeping, eating, concentrating at work, socializing with friends and family) please provide any remedies.

DOB- 30-March-1996
Time: 01:50 am
Place: Washington, DC

Thank you.

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Remedies for severe anxiety and emotional disturbance

Post by Venus75 » 28 Oct 2019

Moon is 8th lord in 8th ,venus is 6th lord is in 6th...dasha of 6th ad of 8th causing trouble being two dusthana houses involved. ...meditation is d only solace and chant of om namah shivay....I know in human life there r many uncertainties and struggles...however having the knowledge that God is only doer helps to accept things and move on...when things happens with Gods order total surrender removes worries and pain.
Regards

Hayls156

Post by Hayls156 » 29 Oct 2019

Thank you. I will try this and hopefully the time will pass.

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 12 Nov 2019

It seems the problem is related to family and homely issues , mainly due to father. Love affairs may not be successful at present.
Sun and Ketu are spoilers. Remedy is for these two if you beleive in Vedic Remedies.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

Hayls156

Post by Hayls156 » 31 Dec 2019

USR wrote:
> It seems the problem is related to family and homely issues , mainly due to
> father. Love affairs may not be successful at present.
> Sun and Ketu are spoilers. Remedy is for these two if you beleive in Vedic
> Remedies.

I’m so sorry, I did not realize that you had replied to this post. I do believe in Vedic, can you please provide remedies?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jan 2020

Hi,

If you don't mind, would you please share a little bit about yourself... in terms of relationship with family and friends. In other words, kindly comment on your social life.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jan 2020

Hi,

Assuming you've shared the right information (with regards to your birth details) and I've not goofed up while casting your chart, this looks like a classic case of Kemadruma Yoga. Although the planetary positions form quite a few good yogas, one such yoga could negate them. Apart from that, there are other not so good or favorable planetary positions / conditions.

If my understanding is right, I'm inclined to think you could use help from experts in this forum for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies, instead of waiting for passage of your current dhasa-antara. Please reach out and seek remedial help from experts.

Sincerely...