Mental Health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor
Mental Health

Post by aquarian.sun » 19 Oct 2019

Hi everyone.

What are the chances of developing serious mental problems since Moon is badly afflicted in both D1 and D9 chart?

Thanks.

DOB 14.02.1993
6:15 AM Bucharest,Ro.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mental Health

Post by Sishya » 20 Oct 2019

Hi,

Request you to kindly elaborate the "bad affliction" that you observe in both the D1 and D9 charts.

Thanks...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Oct 2019

Hi,

If you are referring to affliction to Moon by way of Rahu in Rasi Chart and Saturn in Navamsha Chart or Moon in the Nakshatra of Saturn, then I wouldn't be too worried of the native developing serious mental problems beyond what you might have already observed in terms of being a bit moody or having mood swings.

Please be reminded that the individual has been through Sade-Sati (Saturn over Natal Moon/Rahu). And, will be going to Saturn return, as also nodal transit in later part of 2020. Please share if there is anything significant that needs to be verified/checked or discussed.

Thanks...

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 20 Oct 2019

Hi,

Yes.I was referring to Moon in debilitation,standing with malefic and not aspected by any planet.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Oct 2019

Hi,

Moon is in debilitation and is afflicted alright. But then, the Lagna/Ascendant is strong, with the Lagna Lord in Swakshetra. Hence, I wouldn't suspect overtly serious mental issues.

That said, realizing one has a weak Moon/mind with malefic afflictions and is prone to fear or phobia, depression (hopefully, not suicidal or other extreme conditions) etc., should help the individual or well-wishers to take remedial action. Yoga and meditation along with propitiation to Moon would perhaps help.

Thanks...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Guess I hit the submit button on my previous post, a bit too early.
Incidentally, the chart being discussed also has Sun in Aquarius. If this is your own chart, kindly share specifics details... in case there is something more in terms of cause/s for concern or something significant that has been missed out.

It may not be a bad idea to share your concerns with loved ones, close friends/relatives (if not on a public forum) and seek medical help.

Thanks...

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 21 Oct 2019

Yes,it's my chart.Lagna is strong but it's saturn so it doesn;t make any difference.I'm worried most of the time,not pleased with life,with people...Progress is EXTREMELY SLOW...almost like i don't progress at all in life.Feels like i'm an outcast or something...i fear not completely loosing my mind one day.
Thank you.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

As stated earlier, you've been through Sade-Sati (Saturn over Natal Moon/Rahu). It was perhaps a bit testing and tiring on a weak Moon. You are literally at the fag end of this transit... although you will be going to through Saturn return from early next year, as also nodal transit in later part of 2020.

It is said that Saturn matures in mid-thirties (after Saturn's first return). Being the Lagna Lord, let's hope your fortunes will change for better in the next couple of years. It would help to focus on building self esteem and self confidence - try to out-smart your mind. Hope this helps.

Thanks...

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 21 Oct 2019

Thank you very much !

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 22 Oct 2019

@Sishya
What should a well wisher do if depression and suicide are indicated in a persons chart?

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 24 Oct 2019

Aquarian.sun
Saturn is under combustion. 7 degrees. Saturn is about to make a superior conjunction. Lagna lord is not giving his full instructions to you.

Combust malefic Saturn in 1st house of a horoscope can form Pitru Dosha in the horoscope and the malefic influence of such Pitru Dosha can afflict the native with serious diseases which can last very long .Still, Jupiter is aspecting lagna and this gives a maor relief from doshas due to Saturn combustion.

Past life house is Pisces. 5th and 10th lord is placed here. Note that the 5th and 10th lord Venus is exaltant but in karmic house. Problems arise out of friends,thought process, communication, gossips,siblings. Jupiter's aspect here gives a relief but still some sufferings are there.

As A7 is in 3rd, your PR will bring you trouble. A8 is in 5th. A6 in 10th. BB is also in 5th. In navamsa, BB is in 64th navamsa to lagna,Mercury and Mars.

Badakesh Mars aspects Saturn. Rahu in badaka house. 7th lord Moon is in badaka house with Rahu. So a strong pitru dosha is indicated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 24 Oct 2019

So what can i do in these case? Pitru Dosha is a curse from what i know...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Nov 2019

@Luckygirl,

Well wishers could provide the much needed care, compassion and support for such people... just being there when needed (even when the native is not receptive) would be helpful.

Thanks...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 08 Nov 2019

Luckygirl wrote:
22 Oct 2019
@Sishya
What should a well wisher do if depression and suicide are indicated in a persons chart?
Proper counselling should be done to the person and praying to hanuman will give lot of mental strength

priya31
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by priya31 » 14 Nov 2019

Excellent thread..!!!