Severe health issues

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
indrani26
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Severe health issues

Post by indrani26 » 19 Oct 2019

Hi

My dob : 26/12/1968
Time: 2:45 pm
Place: Kolkata, west bengal, India

I am a female. I have been suffering from illnesses from the last few months. Now the situation has worsened. Can you please read my chart and let me know my future regarding my health.

Thanks in advance
Indrani

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Severe health issues

Post by lefteye » 20 Oct 2019

You seem to have good knowledge of astrology from your chart. Birth time was rectified to 2.39.39 pm. Birth yoga is Vyatipata. Karana-Vishti. Sukla ashtami-Gemini and Virgo becoming defunct. Running Venus- Rahu from 2017 March it lasts till 2020 March. Venus is in badaga sthana. All these natal parameters indicate karmic wrath. Jupiter in 5th casting his aspects on 9th,11th and lagna can help you in damage control now.

Your health is affected because of past karma done to your siblings. 6th bhava has a negative drig bala of -9.2 . 6th lord’s dasa is running.

The past life house is Gemini. 6th from Gemini is Scorpio. Its lord Mars is in 6th. It is difficult to get a permanent cure due to planetary position. Cure is not ruledout as upagrahas don’t fall in same pada. D6 shows a strong 4th lord. Diseases are due to eating habits. As Venus is in 9th, it will affect 8th bhava by diseases of its karakatwa. Since Sun and Mercury are here being aspected by Jupiter you may try for amrita sanjivina mantra to get cure.

Lagna lord in badaka sthana with Gulika and Saturn/Rahu aspect on lagna; Mars’s rashi dhrishti on lagna; Presence of Mrityu son of Mars-an upagraha in lagna indicate damages difficult to repair.

Problem will be due to blood-heart- by artery affliction. Or Chronic malfunctioning of kidney related.

Affliction by the aprakash grahas is determined by conjunction with the Sun, Moon, or Lagna.

There are three levels to this type of affliction. Firs if they are in the same rasi, next if they are in the same naksatra, and third if they are in the same navamsa pada.

1. Same Rasi- shows affliction to resources (adridha karma)

2. Same Naksatra- shows affliction to the mind (dridha-adradha karma)

3. Same Navamsa Pada- shows affliction to one's fortune (dridha karma- generally not able to cure/fix if it is caused by one's bhagya)

Note: what is indicated by grahas will dominate over what is shown by upagrahas
Adridha karma is like a karma that is easy to change. If the Subhapati is in the same sign as an aprakash graha then the resources for being healthy may be lacking. Rahu Saturn Moon pranapada and Vytatipata are in Pisces. Vaytépäta is havoc, the placement of Vaytépäta will show chaos. This can be changed easily by remedies.

You may not have the right type of food or vitamins . That is the problem when Moon gets connected to an aprakasha graha.

Dridha-adridha karma is harder to change, as if the karma is written on paper, but still possible. The person doesn't want to eat healthy or to do activities that will promote health. Moon and Vyatipata are in U.Bhadrapada 1 and 2. Saturn and Kaala are in Revati 2 and 3. Mercury and Yama ghantaka are in 8th.

If Conjunct the lord of the Sun, the lineage is hurt and there may be damage to procreative abilities. This is called Brahma Sarpa.
Lord of Sun- means the house where sun is posited is Jupiter. Jupiter is in Virgo with Ketu. Rahu in eleven will become infatuated with name, fame, material gains or sacrifice for the greater good and Ketu in the fifth house will reject the development of our unique individuality and creativity.
Additionally, Parivesha joins in this house complying this condition.
Parivesha means environment or circumstances; it destroys the environment or circumstances and is considered to create lots of problems .
If the aprakash grahas are conjunct the Subhapati (Moon's lord), the longevity of the person is hurt, this is called Shiva Sarpa.
That is applicable for this condition also as Moon’s lord is Jupiter.

If there is a conjunction with the Lagnesh, the wisdom (jïäna) of the person may be afflicted or the brains destroyed. This is called Visnu Sarpa.
Gulika joins Venus in 9th house. Mrityu joins lagna.
Gulika, Mrityu and Kala will also tend to harm the affairs of the houses which the planets they are conjunct rule. They may also disrupt the affairs of the house they tenant, particularly if within the same degrees as the dasamsa and trimsamsa of the house cusp.
The Lagna, Sun and Moon are the tripod of life and are destroyed by the Papa Purusha.

Upaketu is in 7th. Upaketu can be connected with some very high or special person in your life dying.
Indrachapa in 6th. In the 3 rd or 6 th house it is in the hands of Rama, when in the 10 th and 11 th house it is in the hands of Shiva. Both placements will destroy enemies. But this shows a highly disturbed married life.

Remedies

It is hard to take one out of an upagraha curse as it is hard to see, unlike the grahas which are easy to see.
Sometimes mantras of Suryanarayana (the Sun in the zodiac) are used to deal with aprakash grahas as they are born of the relationship between the Sun and the zodiac. Some use specific mantras for the respective Sun, Moon and Lagna. The best mantra for the Sun is the Gayatri, the best mantra for the Moon is Mrityunjaya, and the best mantra for lagna affliction is Vishnu Gayatri.
Aghorastra prayoga and Mrityunjaya homam.

Otherwise there are various methods of Bhütashuddhi that can be practiced regularly.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

indrani26
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by indrani26 » 20 Oct 2019

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am suffering from digestion problems. Due to Gas and acidity I am not able to eat properly. Now after ultrasound, doc said they have found something in my liver.

Can you tell me about my longevity ?

Thanks

abhishek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abhishek » 20 Oct 2019

Hello indrani ji,

Did your stomach troubles started around july-August this year?

And how is your mental/emotional health, do you suffer from stress,anxiety,unknown fear etc?

Regards,
Abhishek
If one accepts that whatsoever is happening is as per God's will or Cosmic law then there will not be any complaint or frustration with life. But this acceptance will also come to us as per God's will. - Ramesh Balsekar

indrani26
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by indrani26 » 20 Oct 2019

Hello Abhishek ji

Actually this problem has started from March. It got acute in july aug sept n oct. Now i am on medication. But doc found something in my liver. I will soon do a ct scan as per docs advice. But i am very worried about the ct scan result.

Yes i do suffer from anxiety n panic attack time to time.

Please let me know about my longevity if you can.

Thanks

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 21 Oct 2019

I am suffering from digestion problems. Due to Gas and acidity I am not able to eat properly. Now after ultrasound, doc said they have found something in my liver.
D3 has Mars in 6th and Saturn in 7th. You will not be able to see attachments if I paste till you cross some 30 posts in this forum. Nor you will be able to send/receive messages.
Rahu Saturn and Moon in 11th of D1 With A8 Maranapada-chronic issues.
Sun in 64th navamsa and 22nd drekkana. Venus in 9th in D1 with Gulika.
Also Venus is the 6th lord posted in 5th in drekkana chart and Mars is in 6th. In all divisional D1 D3 D6 Mars takes 6th house.

Natal A6 is in 9th which controls arterial circulation.

D3 has A6 in 4th-Leo with Mercury. In D6, A6 is in Capricorn 3rd from lagna.
4th Lungs, chest, heart and breast
5th Heart, upper stomach, back and spine
6th Intestine, Lives, navel, gallbladder and upper back.
7th Below navel area, pancreas, kidneys, urinary and internal generative organs

This is the order I looked into. Ketu with Jupiter in D1 is likely to give a heart/stomach surgery. But I predicted it to be heart.

Both are inter related –one problem can trigger other issue.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10874271
https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/chron ... ysrhythmia

I recommend for a heart check up, though we have to go by Physician's decision as there is no harm in taking a check up.
Can you tell me about my longevity ?
Venus is lagna lord and Atma karaka. He will not let you down. But there will be issues one after another. I don’t see longevity issues till the end of this MD.
8th bhava has good shadbala 457. 2nd bhava also has 480.
Cyclical ashtamsa foretells a bad patch till December 30th 2019. Moon’s PD is running now. Loss of money and/or reputation loss. That is temporary. Raman ashtamsa is clear for Moon’s PD as Moon is in 5th. But it is lord of 7th house in D8 and it denotes confinement through hospitalization/imprisonment till Dec 30th. Both ashtamsas have strong lagna lords indicating strong resistance to Runa Roga satru upadha.
During Rahu-Jupiter,that is March 2020-Nov 22 , you may face a heart surgery.

Predictions apart,wish you a speedy recovery.

Sri Rama Bless you.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

indrani26
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by indrani26 » 21 Oct 2019

Hi lefteye

I had an ECG done very recently. It came out fine.

Thanks for your responses.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 22 Oct 2019

That is a good news. Thank you for the feedback.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्