Mounting Troubles for father

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sabrinadew
Mounting Troubles for father

Post by Sabrinadew » 16 Oct 2019

Can anyone shed light on the longevity and health of my father? He has been facing some troubles wrt to his health and life in general. He has been taking diabetes, blood sugar, thyroid and uric acid medication since sometime and recently had a prolonged bout of constipation which got cured. Although a few days back he has been coughing and spitting some blood and I am very worried about him now. We got his overall check up with necessary tests done this May and everything was normal. However I worry now and would like to know if there's a possibility of something serious cropping up.
His birth details are ; 7/Jan/ 1956
Time unknown, Although he remembers the fact that he was born very early in the morning.
Place: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Please help if you can
I am giving my birth details, in case anything can be found from my chart about his health.
DOB: 10/Nov/1991, TOB: 8:20 am, POB: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Thanks in anticipation

Sabrinadew

Re: Mounting Troubles for father

Post by Sabrinadew » 17 Oct 2019

*Small correction. His DOB is 7/Jan/1957

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Oct 2019

you may chant Adityahrudayam daily or listen to it.

Sabrinadew

Post by Sabrinadew » 18 Oct 2019

Thank you for the advise, Dev. I shall do the same. Can you tell me some more fellow astrologers

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 18 Oct 2019

You can read the replies in other threads and write to them here requesting for reading your horoscope or give other advices.