Fathers Health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rajat2019
Fathers Health

Post by Rajat2019 » 08 Oct 2019

Hi.. My Fathers health has been going bad on and off. Can some one please say something about his health in coming future. I dont have his proper details so if its possible to predict based on my details please help.

DOB- 14th March 1987
Time-8:15am
Place-Kolkata

Rajat2019

Re: Fathers Health

Post by Rajat2019 » 01 Apr 2020

Please help..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Apr 2020

Hi,

I had an opportunity to cast your birth chart and observe planetary positions. Below are some of my observations that might be related and relevant to your query:
1. Sun/Ravi represents or signifies Self/Soul/Ego/Fame/Life Giver/Father among other things in Astrology. He is a fiery Graha, in Sandhi/Cusp and making a transition to a watery sign - not a happy disposition.
2. Your Udaya Lagna is in the constellation of Bharani Nakshatra and in Mesha Rasi. He is conjunct with Mercury/Budha, the 3rd and 6th lord for Mesha Lagna. So, Mercury happens to a top class malefic for your lagna.
3. You are currently going through the Antara-Dasha of Mercury/Budha.
4. 9th house signifies Luck/Fortune/Mentor/Guru/Father among other things. Jupiter/Guru, the 9th and 12th lord placed in 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and in company of Rahu is also giving some hints.

Kindly consider reaching out to experts in this forum to seek help and guidance for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. Please check if seeking refuse by chanting Shri Vishnu-Sahasranama and Aditya Hridayam will be beneficial.

Sincerely...

Rajat2019

Post by Rajat2019 » 02 Apr 2020

Thanks alot for your reading..from what you have written it means his health situation isnt good right??
Requesting the experts in the forum to please help me understand the situation better and if any remedial actions can be taken..
Thanks..

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 02 Apr 2020

If the on/off ailment relates to body fluids (blood/urine/lymphatic fluid etc) or the chest area, there is a need for some concern. Else, there doesn't seem to be cause for worry.

TKC

Rajat2019

Post by Rajat2019 » 02 Apr 2020

He has heart issues and blood pressure probs..but as your saying its nothing serious or nothing to worry right?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 02 Apr 2020

Heart problems generally mean blood flow problems in a number of cases. Better to get it checked.

TKC