Niece health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kllk
Niece health

Post by kllk » 03 Oct 2019

Hello all,

My niece is in icu... admitted in hospital for high fever and vomtings...after 2 days of admission doctor found jaundice....and the girl became very weak...parents got worried and shifted to big hospital where all facilities are there ....after admission to hospital in emergency as my niece is very weak...but there she fainted and had cardiac
arrest....they did cpr and revived her heartbeat but kept on ventilators as almost all organs are affected with infection....she didn’t come out of sedation till four days....on fourth day she opened eyes but not responding to any one or obeying commands...

They are giving anti biotics...jaundice got reduced but infection is still there...after cardiac arrest my niece is getting seizures...doctors are also unable to find root cause of infection and saying brain also got infected but not showing in MRI...

Please tell will she able to get normal... doctors initially said 10percent hopes...now she is surviving on ventilators but no response at all not recognising just looking sometimes...parents are suspecting black magic also...

Her details
27 June 1998
9 20 am
Kakinada Andhra Pradesh

Thanks and regards
Kllk

The girl is st

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Niece health

Post by vedam33 » 04 Oct 2019

How is your niece health any improvement .
I will cast prasna and will let you know the status ,for that pl.furnish the following .
A relationship with niece (means is it your cousin ,pl tell exact relation ship towards you )
B think of question in your mind and share date and time you thought of question
C place you thought of question
If ok furnish the above information or else ignore

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 06 Oct 2019

Hello vedam

Kllk Id is not working.. unable to login...

The girl is my niece also..

They took second MRI and found changes in that...

Infection is decreasing but fever is slightly there... still on ventilators as unable to breathe if they remove it...

Sometimes just staring not responding or recognising most of the time drowsy...

Doctors said areas that affected in brain affected hand and leg movements also apart from recognition...

Please tell whether she recover completely and by when... doing all poojas at almost all famous temples...

Thanks and regards
Pkp

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Oct 2019

Nice to hear she is recovering,and it will take time to recover,
Pl share what I asked in my earlier post so that I can cast prasna and tell

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Relationship- sisters daughter (I am her uncle).
Question- when will she recover completely? 6 October 6 20 pm
Place- Visakhapatnam Apollo hospital

Thanks and regards
Pkp

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 06 Oct 2019

Ok will see, as per her natal chart she will recover but takes lot of time any how will see what prasna reveals, update her status of health
May goodess Durga Devi give her long life and early recovery

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thanks a lot

Pkp

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 07 Oct 2019

hi kllk,

pl refer to this site. Google other sites with the info you get from this sit. This plant
is commonly found with a unique round globules under its leaves. This is the best
medicine for jaundice. Apart from the medicine administered, this can be used.
Jaundice takes almost forty days to cure.

the english name of this plant is Phyllanthus niruri

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 1ZSkin8tS9

truly yours,
vedicmaths

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 07 Oct 2019

Ok thank you Vedic maths

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 11 Oct 2019

Hello vedam33,

Waiting for your reply on prasna chart..

Thanks
Pkp

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Venus75 » 19 Oct 2019

I had a quick look on the chart ...the lagn lord sun is in Mrithyu bhaga degrees and badly afflicted...Saturn the lord of dieases aspecting it the lagna
Lagna itself is in gandanata degree...shows sever afflictions...I feel venus venus sun will be running upto jan 2020...time is tough...jup is in 8th aspecting moon...chart is weak as lagna sun moon all three are affected...
The problem why it triggered in venus dasha as venus dasha started sometime back only because venus is in krittika whose lord is sun so she is getting results of mrityu bhaga...d death like symptoms may continue...
Shiva is only help....

pkp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pkp » 21 Oct 2019

Thanks for your reply sir!

She is improving very slowly...

Hope GOD will show grace on her..

Thanks and regards
Pkp

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Oct 2019

Actually to predict the twins chart very difficult as the conception time will vary some times in hours and may be days , so only some past events will match in respect of one twins

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 21 Oct 2019

Are you erecting a chart based on conception time, why do you care about it? The time of birth is what astrologers consider for erecting a chart, correct? So is the difficulty in prediction of twins a limitation of ur skill, or astrology in general? Since u r good in BTR at for 12 hours, now u can attempt 24 hours, or one day, 2 days etc. :-D

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

See I shared what I know and atleast analysing a chart , some people even don’t attempt a chart , and if a ball is thrown to wall it will bounce back and fall on the person , I think got my point ?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Even time of birth will vary if it is a C section , read brihat jataka ?

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 21 Oct 2019

I'm sorry for the BTR comment.
but my original queston (1) is still applicable, wich is, why bothr about conception time when astrologers take time of birth as reference. So irrespective of natural or C, the time baby is born is important.
question (2) is still standing - whether difficulty of prediction for twins is impossible in astrology itself, or ur skill ( i mean, any astrologer sill in general)

Thank you for tying to help me in learning more on birth time.
I have read brhita jatak, but pl tell which exactly verse i should read for c-section. I will do so again.

appreciate ur patiece, i can sometimes be irritating, but not to hurt, just like that....ok?

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Oct 2019

I will not spoon feed if interested study the book in depth will get answer , read classics first especially uttarakalamitra , parasa hora sastra , etc already two people left the group by unnesssarily targeting , without any basis ?