Autism?? Speech delay??

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Wildkat
Autism?? Speech delay??

Post by Wildkat » 28 Sep 2019

Hello everyone,

Need some input if this case is of autism or just speech delay?? Non destructive, yet active kid but uses very few words. Will he be a charter box later on?? Will he ever speak normally??
DOB. : June 2, 2016
Place.: Dallas, Texas, USA
Time. : 1:33pm ( noon)
Star. : Bharani
Rasi. : Mesha

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Autism?? Speech delay??

Post by archangelraphael » 29 Sep 2019

Hi Wildkart,

Purvaphalguni Lagna Pada 4 Vrishchika Navamsa

Lagna is identity. Rahu (Eclipse) Birth identity is weakened

Whenever Rahu is closely aspecting Lagna there will be some form of weakness experienced while growing up which the native overcomes through the position and strength of Lagna Lord

Lagna Lord Sun is well placed in 10th

2nd house of speech & natural speech karaka Mercury is 9th (6/8 position – Conflict prone)
Mercury is in Bharani Pada 4. There might be some intervention(medical) needed in this regard (Speech Therapy)

I don’t think child’s development is severely challenged because Lagna is protected by 5th lord Jupiter
5th lord in Lagna is auspicious and the child tends to grow naturally bright, overcomes any types of hardships through abundant charm

Moon in Bharani Ruled by Yama Planetary Deity: Venus

Bharani natives are serious-minded and don’t express their inner desires (Bharani – Yama - Restraint)

The child is attention-seeking (5th lord + Rahu in Leo Lagna) but won’t express his inner desire (Moon in Bharani – Restraint)

There is also some undertone of neglect in parenting is indicated in the chart.

4th house is hampered by malefic (Emotional nourishment is hampered)

Moon in Bharani natives experiences luxury (Nakshatra of Shukra) as compensation of some form of neglect/psychological abandonment from parents as mythology suggests Yama was neglected by his mother Chhaya (Consort of Sun)

Moon in Bharani: Moon Karaka of Mother herself experiences the narrative or overwhelmed by the partner. Often Child feels parents/ a parent is unavailable.

If the child is male, the child might grow impulsive or aggressive. Make sure the child is guided well and emotionally nourished.

The chart is empowered by Venus. The child will prosper well when surrounded by Art and Musical Instruments. (True for Venus-ruled nakshatras)

As the child is below 12 I won't look into other areas of life. The child requires the intervention of medical professional in regards to speech. Please refer to a professional for a speech assessment.

Best wishes
Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jan 2020

Hi,

Out of curiosity, I had a quick glance at the child's chart (Gnani's have discouraged looking up charts of infants/kids, at such a tender age, unless there is are good reasons or concerns with regards to health and other such).

Udaya Lagna is afflicted in multiple varga charts. Apart from that, there are also other afflictions. But then, I don't see anything overtly concerning or contributing to the 2nd house of speech or Vak/Vani-Karaka. So, I'm inclined to think the problem (if any) could be more related to the 1st house and it's lord (from Saturn/Shani and Mars/Kuja's combined aspect on Sun/Ravi and Venus/Shukra) - although I'm forced to wonder if there has been any known/unknown accident to the head. Current day technology of MRIs should have reveled any such...

12th load Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha conjunction could be a bit of concern. But not so in this case and in the current Maha/Antara dasha.

In any case, it would help if OP were to describe in detail, what has been observed/diagnosed and called out as a case of "Autism and speech delay".

Sincerely..

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 18 Jan 2020

The birth time has to be matched by Nisheka lagna,Natal Moon and Adhana Moon, D12 Moon in natal and Adhana together with Kunda D81 and PP in D9.
I do it for every chart here I discuss. In complicated cases I go upto D 60 using D144 and Sudharsana chakra rectification and in those cases I refer Mula dasa also.

I request the scholars here to correct me,if I am wrong.
In the above light,I get the BTR as 12.54.10PM. It is upto the respected seeker to accept or reject this answer.

Affliction due to badhakesh is the main reason. The chart is not autistic. But it reflects negative qualities of Moon and Mars on higher side.

Mercury is Atmakaraka. I am using Krishna mishra navamsa for locating the main deity which is represented by Libra and it is vacant.Note the dispositor Mars's condition to be debilitated in D9-KM and Rahu's association with Mercury in Scorpio-5th in D9. The 12th house to AK gets aspects of Mars and Ketu in D9. That can be related to neglecting a regular worship of Lord Subramanya -in case if the native is from Indian origin.

ref-lova 50
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्