Psycological fear

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
svani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Psycological fear

Post by svani » 27 Sep 2019

Hello Renowed astrologers,

I am female born 06.06.1984, 12. 40 pm, karimnagar, telangana. I am having a fear or anxiety some thing bad happening to me. I am also having teeth problems. Can some one please look into my chart.

Thankyou in advance

svani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Psycological fear

Post by svani » 28 Sep 2019

Can someone please look into my chart. Please. How will be my health.

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 29 Sep 2019

Hi Svani,

Uttaraphalguni Lagna (Pushkara Navamsa of Sun)
Purvaphalguni Moon Purvaphalguni Ruled by Bhaga; Planetary Deity is Venus
Lagnesha Sun in 10th (Digbala)
Moon nakshtra Lord Venus in 10th forming Malavya Yoga

When Phalguni nakshatras are influencing Lagna or Moon for a female native they are naturally born into an influential family or acquire prominence and wealth through the spouse. 5th house activities such as center stage entitlements, romance, children, travel, and enjoyment of worldly pleasure become a major part of their life.

Since a very long time malefic Saturn and Ketu are transiting your 5th house from Lagna and Moon. Both planets freeze access to your 5th house of divine intelligence and entertainment. For Leo lagna and Leo Moon living in unappreciative environments is equal to death.

You are currently running Mars Dasa Ketu Anatara.

Retro Mars is closely conjunct with Saturn in 3rd house in same nakshtra Pada. 3rd house is the house of communication. Malefic influence on 3rd house also makes one prone to depression due to lack of verbal expression in interpersonal relationship.

Leo influenced people need constant attention to their needs from others to prosper in any area of life.

Check if this is the case in your personal relationship or workplace. Address those issues through personal understanding or seek counseling from professional if necessary.

Considering both malefic are in a Upachaya bhava in a good nakshatra and you already past natal Saturn return. & Lagna lord Sun is in Digbala. Your psychological issues won't persist for long, these are due to temporal transits and Dasa periods. You will see improvement in life after Feb 2020.

For Phalguni (Sun + Venus) life goal is to realize the divine through relationships that grant recognitions (higher expression of self) as well as luxurious material life. Ruled by Bhaga or Bhagdaivata a form of Sun that grants prosperity through relationships and marriage. Sun plays a salient role in your life.

Offer prayers to the rising Sun, Include Aditya Hridaya Strotram in your daily prayers that will boost your confidence and creates a protective positive aura around you.

For Purvaphalguni natives Hatha Yoga is an immensely beneficial practice for their physical wellbeing as well as mental health.

Raphael
ॐ बृहस्पतये नमः

svani
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by svani » 30 Sep 2019

Thankyou @ Raphael ji so much for taking time to do analysis. I have such a relief after reading this. Will definetely start doing Aditya hrydayam which i have been delaying it for a long time.