Anomsia- afflicted planet/sign

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sunstar
Anomsia- afflicted planet/sign

Post by Sunstar » 15 Sep 2019

My husband has no sense of smell at all since he can remember. Unfortunately not a lot of research has been done in this area and we are struggling to find a full diagnosis and solution. Which planets do you think is responsible for it? Can we take any remedial measures so that it becomes easier to find a solution?

dob- 15 July 1989
time- 17:35 pm
place- angers, France

I read somewhere that Mercury is responsible for smell. His mercury is combust in the last degrees of Gemini in the 8th House.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anomsia- afflicted planet/sign

Post by Sishya » 04 Aug 2020

Hi,

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, Mercury/Budha is the significator (and Punarvasu Nakshatra can be associated) of Nose and perhaps the nervous receptors. But then, in my understanding Mars/Kuja is the significator (as guided by a knowledgeable expert) for smell.

Casting the birth-chart and observing planetary positions and their condition, it is clear that although Mercury/Budha, the 8th lord is strongly placed in his Swasthana in the sign of Mithuna Rasi, he is torched or combust by being in close proximity to Sun/Ravi in Punarvasu Nakshatra. But then, please observe Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitated in the sign of Karaka Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, his depositor Moon/Chandra is also in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitated in the sign of Vrischika Rasin and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra, ruled again by Mercury/Budha. It would be interesting case-study to understand how Parivarthana Yoga works, when it gets activated.

Kindly check with knowledgeable and experienced experts if Vedic/Dharmic propitiation for Mars/Kuja and Mercury/Budha will be helpful.

Sincerely...

Sunstar

Post by Sunstar » 05 Aug 2020

Thank you so much for this analysis Sishya! Can you please refer some expert that I can consult over the phone or online?

I can confirm that throughout his life he has gone through Moon and Mars AD 3 times and it's always been extremely challenging and has brought big transformations through negative experiences. Even apart from curing anosmia I could use advice on how to help him manage these energies in the future through remedies etc..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Aug 2020

Hi,

In my personal opinion there are some elevated souls with the much needed Divine Knowledge and experience, right here... in this forum, who could provide the much needed help/guidance. I would suggest that you use your personal judgement while seeking such help... you see, there are bound to be some unscrupulous and money-minded ones out there.

In any case, it should not hurt for you to try... by starting a thread with relevant details/information in the "Remedies" section... while doing so, it might not be a bad idea to share experiences in Mercury/Budha periods as well. I think it is just a matter of time and you'll be able to get due help (either here in this forum or elsewhere).

PS: Purely for academic interest, please confirm if his/yours was a love marriage. Also let me/us know if he has had challenges in speech and any input/insight into his relationship within his family - parents (more so with Mother and her health) and siblings.

Sincerely...

Sunstar

Post by Sunstar » 08 Aug 2020

Thank you so much! Will keep searching for answers, hopefully, like you said, it's just a matter of time.

Ours was a love marriage. I'm indian and he's french. We met in Nepal while we both were traveling. We got married last year in India and moved to France later.

He started to learn/speak English about less than a year before we met. He's very interested in foreign languages. I wouldn't say he has challenges but he can talk a lot. He can have quite a sharp tongue sometimes.. but again, nothing bad.

Relationship with mother extremely strong. He was an unplanned child born after 12 yrs of the eldest and 8 yrs after middle child. He was born prematurely at 7 months. His mom was 37 at the time. Mom is in excellent health, she's almost 70. Only problem is weak bones, but that doesn't stop her from doing anything she wants. Father has few health issues. And when my husband was young, they had a rough relationship, not now.