Skin diseases

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Netra
Contributor
Contributor
Skin diseases

Post by Netra » 10 Sep 2019

Namastey everyone,

I am suffering from viral skin disease water warts (Molluscum contagiosum) from 1.5 years .. but recently from April 2019 they are getting bigger and spreading all over the body .. I am having rashes problem .. itching .. red patches .. its very irritating and embarrassing .. please someone tell me any mantra to cure skin disease. please.
My birth details are-

12 october 1991
10:45 AM
Ranikhet

Please tell me some mantra or pooja or something ..

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Skin diseases

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Sep 2019

Hi Netra,

I am sorry for your health condition. The primary remedy is medical intervention. And I assume you are following the prescribed by the doctor. The astrological remedy is faith based; Results fructify as per your Bhakti (Devotion) and Prarabha Karma. There are chances of skin disease whenever Mercury is close conjunct with Malefic.

In your case Mercury is conjunct with the 6th lord of disease very closely in the same nakshtra.
Rasi Lord Mars and & Lagna Lord Mercury are in the nakshtra of Chitra; Chitra is ruled by Mars.
You are Scorpio Rasi and its Sign lord is Mars
Mars is also in the 5th house of Purvapunya being the 6th lord debts & disease and 11th lord of Gains.
In your Navamsa Mars is in Bhagyabhava 9th house being the 9th lord
In D20 (Chart of Spirituality) Mars is the 9th lord of Bhagya in 11th house of Gains

Analyzing these points I would suggest you to pray Lord Hanuman . Lord Hanuman is the planetary deity of Mars. I would suggest you to include Hanuman Chalisha in your daily prayers, its a prayer composed by Sri Tulsi Das to connect with Lord Hanuman. Even if you do it once everyday, including it in your daily prayer forever as a Sankalp. It would be physically, mentally and spiritually beneficial for you.

I dont see any trouble Dasa wise. Transit wise you are at end of Sade Shati. Also in the first week of November you will end with Janma Guru. I am certain with favorable time coming in near future; The right medical intervention, and your sincere faith and prayers to Lord Hanuman will surely alleviate your suffering.

God Bless
Raphael

Netra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Netra » 13 Sep 2019

Thank you Archangelraplael for you response but I think you have interpreted a wrong chart.

Mars and mercury are in 12th house in D1 .. and they are in 10th house in D9.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 13 Sep 2019

Pray daily to Lord Subramanya for early relief. If possible perform a milk abhisheka to the lord on some Tuesdays with a proper sankalpa for relief. The subsiding of the problem will be slow and may be spread over a year or two but you will start noticing the reduction of its intensity even after a few Tuesdays.

TKC

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 13 Sep 2019

Hi Netra,

I am sorry I have the seen the chart from 10:45pm. It was a blunder on my part. I should have been more careful.

Mercury signifies skin, tissues, nerves and ligaments. Malefic aspect on Mercury causes skin related issues. Mercury is closely conjunct with Mars in Chitra (Mars ruled nakshtra). Mars is also your lagnesha and 6th lord in the 12th house. Performing remedies related to Mars will be beneficial for you.

In the North Mars planetary deity is Lord Hanuman, In South its Lord Subramanya. I agree with Taylorechandra ji. Offer abhisek and daily prayers to whichever deity you feel close to.

Many Paths One Mountain.

Raphael

Netra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Netra » 14 Sep 2019

Thank you Raphael ji and chandra ji for helping me.