Surgery coming up in 2 weeks time

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor
Surgery coming up in 2 weeks time

Post by sammyho148 » 31 Aug 2019

DOB - 24 Sep 1982
Time - 18:50
Place - Solapur, Maharashtra

Have decided to go in for elective gall bladder surgery since I have a gallstone. Have had symptoms like bloating for a while, couple of time earlier this year I had episodes of severe acidity that kept me awake through the night. Diagnosis suggests that though immediate surgery is not needed, eventually the gallstone can cause bigger problems if not treated. In terms of end action, objectively it makes sense to go for gall bladder removal surgery given the low risks involved.

The only question to think about is the timing since I am going for this on an elective basis, not on an emergency basis.

Views and suggestions on this welcome

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Surgery coming up in 2 weeks time

Post by ADC » 31 Aug 2019

On Amavasya preferably on Tuesday or Saturday.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 31 Aug 2019

Thanks ADC

The planned date I have in mind is Sep 14, 2019 - a Saturday

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 31 Aug 2019

No, Poornima is not suitable.

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 16 Sep 2019

Update - went ahead with the surgery on Sep 14 (because this was most convenient date for family members), went well and recovering fine.

I am currently running AD of Saturn within Moon MD. Saturn is in Mars nakshatra who signifies 2,8,12 and is natural karaka of surgeries. Also Mars sookshma within Saturn AD was running from Sep 10 to Sep 15 - Mars combination of 8 & 12 denotes surgery and hospitalization, though for a very limited time. Saturn in rasi chart occupies Virgo sign.

I chose the date based purely on practical considerations without consulting chart.