Digestion and bloating problems in stomach

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Digestion and bloating problems in stomach

Post by avijeetr » 21 Aug 2019

I am having digestion and bloating issues in stomach right from the end of 2016. I was diagnosed with Fatty liver and spleen. Endoscopy was conducted on upper part of abdomen.

I am taking medicines as per Gastroenterologist prescriptions, but still nothing significant improvement noticed. When I discontinue medicines stomach problems again reviving.

Is there any astrological aspects pertaining to these problems? When I may get rid off these problems.

My birth details are as follows:

DOB- 17/12/1985,
TOB- 1:05 P.M.
POB- KRISHNANAGAR, WEST BENGAL(NADIA DISTRICT), INDIA.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Digestion and bloating problems in stomach

Post by Sujit » 22 Aug 2019

Eat less of diary and wheat products.
Changing diet can solve the problem.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 22 Aug 2019

Ok sir sure I will definitely change my dieting habits but are there any possibility of major surgical operations in future related with stomach?Please have a look and reply
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 22 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed needless quoting

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 22 Aug 2019

You should try patanjali gomutra arka on empty stomach with dosages as per ayurvedic doctor. In some stores vaidya is readily available to help.

Arka will cleanse the stomach from root, like even walls of the intestine. But to some it causes acidity etc effects so you need to watch out as you proceed.

Digestion issues are related to 5th house. So do the astrological remedies accordingly.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 22 Aug 2019

Ayurvedic amala juice is also a good medicine to balance tridoshas and cures multiple problems related to stomach and blood. However, people having cold prakriti should look for alternatives. This juice should be stopped in case of lose motions.

avijeetr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by avijeetr » 23 Aug 2019

astroduffer wrote:
22 Aug 2019
You should try patanjali gomutra arka on empty stomach with dosages as per ayurvedic doctor. In some stores vaidya is readily available to help.

Arka will cleanse the stomach from root, like even walls of the intestine. But to some it causes acidity etc effects so you need to watch out as you proceed.

Digestion issues are related to 5th house. So do the astrological remedies accordingly.
Thanks a lot astroduffer, but will be in future any major surgical operations may take place related with it and now Saturn mahadasa and Mercury antardasa is going on now so...