Teeth and receding gums

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
StarDestiny888
Teeth and receding gums

Post by StarDestiny888 » 11 Aug 2019

Please recommend remedies..

My gums are receding, the roots are being exposed and thus those areas are becoming cavity prone. I’ve already lost one tooth and had to have a lot of other dental fillings. I hate synthetic things and this is really bothering me, making me have extremely depressive, suicidal tendencies.

I don’t want to lose anymore teeth. Please recommend something according to my chart.

Birth: November 3, 1987. 12:40p.m.
Aberdeen, Scotland.

Nitin21

Re: Teeth and receding gums

Post by Nitin21 » 11 Aug 2019

swish with alum water for 1-2 mins before going to sleep.

StarDestiny888

Post by StarDestiny888 » 11 Aug 2019

What is alum water ?
I researched on google but found different things. Please elaborate.

Thanks and To future responses too. I’m really desperate. I’ve bought a yellow sapphire, a red coral, red garnet, emerald and peridot. I’ve used them but have taken them off because I’m not sure if it’s making it worse. The one that does seem to help is emerald/ peridot but I saw it was badhakesh and I should not wear.

I’ve started feeding homeless people on Saturday. (Is rotisserie chicken acceptable to donate?)

I oil pull with sesame multiple times a day for about 10 to 20 minutes each time. I also add a few drops of eucalyptus oil.

I also use a water flosser with 1/4 hydrogen peroxide after I brush my teeth with an ayervedic neem toothpaste (fluoride free).

And.. I peel dried liquorish chewing stick branches, cut them into 4 small strips and put them in my gums at the top and lower above my side/back teeth.

The problem seems to still continue. As it looks like my gums are still receding.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Aug 2019

just mix some alum powder and normal water and dissolve it. and swish for few 2-3 mins. you can even use normal toothbrush with alum powder and massage gently on entire gums in and out. then gargle and throw it out. should be done at night to get good results quickly.

StarDestiny888

Post by StarDestiny888 » 17 Aug 2019

Thank you thank you thank you!!
I ordered natural volcanic alum crystals!

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 17 Aug 2019

make sure the swish is around mouth only and that alum water does not extend to throat