Health Concerns

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bindu2019
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Health Concerns

Post by bindu2019 » 01 Aug 2019

Hi all, Can anyone help me with their predictions on my health and financial condition. My astrological details are as follows:-

Name-Bindu
DOB- 03/05/1965
Time- 2pm approx
Place: Amritsar

As i don't know my correct time i am providing my elder daughter details too for reference.

DOB-08/07/1986
Time-06:31am
Place-Kolkata

Please help me.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Health Concerns

Post by Sujit » 01 Aug 2019

Bindu,
Could tell me about your father's health and life. If he has passed away send me the date.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

bindu2019
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bindu2019 » 01 Aug 2019

He expired on 7th december 2018 around 10:30-11pm. He wasnt keeping well for a long time and expired on this day.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Aug 2019

Based on your daughter's chart. The position of mother is on the weaker side. Current time is looking stressful for mother's health, finances, home atmosphere. There can be some changes, relocation, travels till end of September. Current time is also not good for father's health of the daughter and marriage.
Professional matters are also looking stressful for daughter.
Keep patience for couple of months.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

bindu2019
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bindu2019 » 03 Aug 2019

Sujit Sir, can you please elaborate on my and my husbands health condition. Is it critical? What are the periods to look forward to and whether it will affect the longetivity?
Also my daughter is having issues in marriage with her husband..is it something serious? Can you please provide more details..thankyou

bindu2019
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bindu2019 » 05 Aug 2019

Sir is there something to be worried about? Please Help..