Mothers Health from Sons Chart

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rajat2019
Mothers Health from Sons Chart

Post by Rajat2019 » 31 Jul 2019

Hi all, My Mother had cancer and has successfully survived it. Can anybody check my chart and predict my mothers health in the next few years from it. If there is any action i need to take on her health then please advice.My astrological details are as follows:-

Name- rajat
DOB- 14th March 1987
Time- 8:15am
Place-Kolkata
Please advice

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mothers Health from Sons Chart

Post by Sujit » 31 Jul 2019

Your ascendant is Aries with Mars in own 1st house is favorable for health and professional prospects.
Current sub peroid is ruled by malefic Mercury is unfavorable for you.
It can affect with stress in job and worries to own and mother's health is likely to be there during next 6 months.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rajat2019

Post by Rajat2019 » 01 Aug 2019

Thanks Sujitji for your response..
Can you please elaborate on my health conditions..is it something serious? Should i get my health checked up??
Also i had visited an astrologer for my mother health. He told me that the period from 26/06/2019 to 26/06/2020 is critical for her..It is a heavy period for her health..especially january 2020. is it true?
Also what kind of health issues is predicted from her chart? is the cancer the reason for the health issues??
Please help

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Aug 2019

Some short term concern for your health and job is seen in coming months. It is temporary but you still need to take care.

Regarding mother's health I have given you my views. It is difficult to predict the cause. All I can say the position of mother in your chart for health and longevity is weak.

Sorry no comments on other astrologers reading. You decide.
- Sujit
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 01 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the multiple quoted lines that are un-necessary.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Rajat2019

Post by Rajat2019 » 01 Aug 2019

Thank you Sujitji..

Rajat2019

Post by Rajat2019 » 02 Apr 2020

Sir,
My mothers health has been better since sometime..she feels better physically but in between there is a scare of the cancer coming back..we keep getting it tested..till now it has been fine..now it seems things are not clear..can someone pls help me understand my mothers health condition in the time to come..along with any critical period during which i need to be extra careful..pls help me

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Apr 2020

Hi,

I had an opportunity to review your birth chart and observe planetary positions. Below are some of my observations that might be related or relevant to your query:
1. Moon/Chandra represents or signifies Feelings/Emotions/Mind/Manas/Mother (Matru-Karaka0 among other things in Astrology. In your birth chart, Moon/Chandra is placed in Simha Rasi and posited in Magha Nakshatra, the Lunar Mansion lorded over by Ketu, the sworn malefic-enemy. Incidentally, it is also aspected by Saturn/Shani-dev another malefic-enemy.
2. In Vedic Astrology, 4th house signifies Family/House/Conveyances/Property/Native Place/Mother/Womb among other things. In your birth chart, it is aspected by Rahu, Jupiter/Guru who happens to be the 12th lord of Vyaya or losses and Mars/Kuja, giving some hints to the root cause of your query.
3. Moon/Chandra being strongly placed in it's Swasthana in Navamsa, is perhaps a saving grace.

As an after thought...I wonder if your mother had been diagnosed with breast cancer and has since undergone surgical procedure to address the same.

Sincerely...

Rajat2019

Post by Rajat2019 » 06 Apr 2020

She had oral cancer for which she had undergone surgical treatment..she has never had breast cancer..as per your reading what do you think of her present health condition?? Anything i should be worried about? Also how are the next few years for her?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Apr 2020

Hi,

Apart from Mother, 4th house also signifies Womb (Genesis) and Breast (Nourishment)... Hence the fallacy in my thinking and wondering about a possible connection. At hind sight, it did not make much sense... other than jumping the gun and faltering.

In my opinion though, I'm inclined to think the issue will be a persisting risk - something that might continue to bother her (and you/family). There might also be recurring expenses associated with this issue.

Sincerely...

Rajat2019

Post by Rajat2019 » 07 Apr 2020

Thanks alot for your reading...