Severe mental health issues..please help

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ArianLiam
Severe mental health issues..please help

Post by ArianLiam » 21 Jul 2019

I am suffering from severe mental stress from September 2017...i have lost trust on my neighbours...
On 31st July 2018 my father had neuro stroke which caused hemiparesis to him...this increased further stress into family... Plus on career front too I have failed to secure a decent job ( I had resigned in October 2014 but I am jobless since then)... although I am from a good family and my father himself is a doctor but health and other problems are keep striking on our family..

I am preparing for administrative services but not able to clear exams till now which further aggravated mental stress plus now there is also pressure on getting married

Just wanted to understand my chart and wanted to know when good times would come

My details are

Male
Dob--07/09/1985 (seven September 1985)
Tob-- 21:07 hours
Pob-- Etawah, Uttarpradesh, India

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Severe mental health issues..please help

Post by chokra » 22 Jul 2019

You are going through a Jupiter mahadasah, and Jup is debilitated in 10th house (job) and retro. Right now you are under Ju-Ve. See if you can do some type of home business..Ve is aspecting your 10th house for job. Also until 2027 chances of loosing job are very high, so whatever you do DO NOT resign from any job if you get one. Venus antardasha (until 2021) also gives you good chance of marriage, so go for it. Also you have exalted moon so you will always benefit from older women who are like motherly figures to you and sun in leo in 5th. Education is the key for you, study as much as you can on any subject that interests you...and become a master at it. This will put you in a good position for success. Ra in 1st and Sa/Ke in 7th. Your spouse is your destiny from past life, so treat her right she might not be everything you want but pay your karmic debt in this life and things will slowly turn in your favor. Bank on your Sun and Moon, meaning your parents they are your best savior in this life.

ArianLiam

Post by ArianLiam » 22 Jul 2019

Hello chokra ji..i really appreciate your quick response

Thank you for your analysis...sir as you mentioned that chances of loosing job are very high... does that mean I wouldn't get a stable job?

I am expecting two job interviews next month.. what are my chances

And please also let me know what are chances of successfully earning through investing in business

Please also suggest me some remedies of ill placed planets... does ashtama Shani (2.5 years) also causes mental stress? If yes what are appropriate remedies..
How do I make my Jupiter and Venus strong?

Regards

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 22 Jul 2019

you are doing something terribly wrong. some mistake that is costing you all this. it could be anything.. like a wrong mantra, yantra or a wrong gem worn. maybe visited some place with extreme negative energy that got stuck on to you and your family.

ashtam shani can be heavy for some. Shanidev Listens only to mother. so taking care of your mother and doing durga aradhna will ease things out.

Jup is good except that it is kharesha. so spiritual purification is must. shiva mantras will help. strenghthening is not needed its already retro.. how much more strength do you wish to give !!! cleansing the planetary aura is needed.

ArianLiam

Post by ArianLiam » 22 Jul 2019

Thank you for your inputs astroduffer ji.. sir I only wore one ring made of black horse shoe iron ring in my middle finger of right hand..

The mantras which I chant are -

शनि स्तोंत्र
ॐ नीलांजन समाभासं रवि पुत्रं यमाग्रजम |
छायामार्तंड संभूतं तं नमामि शनैश्चरम ||

शनि गायत्री मंत्र
ॐ शनैश्चराय विदमहे छायापुत्राय धीमहि |
तन्नो मंद: प्रचोदयात ||

शनि बीज मंत्र
ॐ प्रां प्रीं प्रों स: शनैश्चराय नमः ||

I have been chanting these mantras since last two months..i try to remain positive but somehow negativity from people in contact especially neighbours come very often.. trusting people is a trait which I am lacking especially since 2017...over and above that the taste of failure and sometimes loneliness increases the mental stress..

Now adays I try to focus just on studies but in that too I get distracted due to family health issues..

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Jul 2019

Have you taken diksha of last two mantras ? Iron ring does not suit everyone.

ArianLiam

Post by ArianLiam » 23 Jul 2019

No sir I haven't taken diksha for any of the mantras

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 23 Jul 2019

Your Ace card is your education (or ability to get educated at something Sun in leo in 5th house), so yes you can do well in the interviews, but once you get the job adjust to it as much as possible. Astham Shani and all that stuff does affect one's state of living and mind, but those are passing things. Improve your core and things will start falling in place. Remember for you, your parents are good karmic deeds from past lives, use it to the max.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 23 Jul 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: In a spoken conversation, do you first repeat what the other person has said before answering? If no, then why do it in written mode?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 23 Jul 2019

Lets do scientific way of analyzing your chart for your issues, and I predominantly analyze and predicts through K.P. System of astrology, which is science based or rationale based, and if you run a due diligence on successful predictions on this forum or outside, is >95%... if I had predicted 100 cases through K.P. System.. successful predictions turning true hitting over 95 cases.

Your time of birth is correct, validated through Lagna cusp longitudinal depositions and also through your Chandra longitudinal depositions.
You said you suffer from anxiety/agitated/ mental stress or mental breakdown.

Your 6th cusp longitudinal depositions will tell me etiology of disease and analysis of 12th cusp/ 12th bhava will tell me defects in the body

your 12th bhava lord is Guru, and you are running Guru dasa.. definitely you will have sickness
Defects in the system through planet.. Guru, Chandra, Shukra, Budha, Shani & Ketu
Therefore you will be bound to disease prone in Guru dasa in Shani periods, Budha periods, Ketu periods & Shukra, similarly in Shani dasa.. Budha, Ketu, Shukra & Guru periods etc

You are running Guru dasa- Shukra bhukti
Lets check your 6th cusp in Virgo... This is normal zodiac's 6th sign... Disease sign
( Your Dad, you said,, he is doctor...your 6th cusp longitudinal deposition connected to your Dad's 10th cusp in your natal chart)… that proves he is doctor.
6th cusp in Virgo in Uttaraphalguni nk and in sub of Budha
There you are... you have issues related nervous debility originating from Gastrointestinal duct... NOT ONLY YOU HAVE ISSUES RELATED TO NERVOUS RELATED STRESS BUT ALSO VERY POOR INDIGESTION

When is the remediation ?
Don't worry... you will be fine or free from mental breakdown , Guru in the excellent bhava.. Guru in sub of Guru... excellent, You are running Shukra period, Shukra in Aslesha nk
You will be relieved from Mental agony through medical treatment ( allopathic medications).. by 3rd quarter of 2021. There will be no relapse.

Lets check on Career...
Your 10th cusp falls in Makara in Uttarashada nakshtra and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Visaka nk
A I said earlier... your in Guru is placed excellent in 10th bhava

YOU WILL BECOME A GOVERNMENT SERVANT

You say, you're jobless since 2014.. Guru dasa Shani bhukti onwards... Your Guru and 7th cusp lord relation is adverse, your career or10 thcusp lord relation with lagna cusp lord is very adverse, your 6th cusp lord for your efforts required showing very weak in getting a job and your 10th cusp is adversely impacted by Ravi ( the constellation lord of 10th cusp and your lagna sputa cusp lord)
..all lead to disinterest for you to procure a job for yourself

I sum up... why you didn't get the job

A Ego or hot temperament
B. Mind influencing to jump for another job
C No efforts from your side how to succeed or plan for a interview related job
D Lost interest in securing a job, you lost totally, you lost your self confidence

So, this ADC notoriously influenced or affected your zeal/ enthu/ confidence in getting a job, thereby you went into trauma of stressed state and affected your nerves.

You had a relationship with a girl has also lost out or failed relationship... correct

Give your feedback, we will take forward on your further queries.

Last edited by ChandraLagna on 24 Jul 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed needless quoting

ArianLiam

Post by ArianLiam » 23 Jul 2019

To chokra ji.. Thank you so much for your valuable inputs.. I would work on your suggestions

To lex ji, sir I was in a relationship with a girl but that was a long time ago.. It was between 2008 to 2010..since then I haven't been in any relationship..

More than digestion problem I have had urinary tract related problems

Sir I had resigned in October 2014 (it was a good government PSU job but I was not content with job profile and was confident may be over confident of clearing UPSC.. so I resigned) but now sometimes I regret my decision to resign.. It was a decision in haste..

The previous best phase of my life was between September 2009 (when I secured job) till September 2013 with few ups and downs... In September 2013 I was diagnosed with one of major bacterial infection.. Then in October 2014 I resigned.. In January 2015 my father had gone through a major operation.. From last months of 2016 I have developed major trust issues with people in contact especially with neighbors.. And last year in July Last 2018 my father had neuro stroke which caused him hemiparesis..

I love my parents but sometimes my negative energy and my mental stress also affects their health and happiness
Their concern for me is on two major fronts- getting a good job and getting married but for me more than getting a good job recognition from society is important..

Regards

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Jul 2019

As analyzed and Predicted... your feedback on PSU ( Semi Govt) and relationship tallying with my predictions :)

I would like to analyze through K.P. Prashna ( Horary) for your Civil services exam and thereby into Govt dept subject to clearing the exams.
You need to choose randomly any number between 1 and 249 ( you may pray your parents/ Guru/ Family deity God prior to choosing of that divine number) and intimate me that number, with that number I will prepare K.P. Prashna analysis for Career ahead.. question will be will You clear Govt service exam ?

Let me know when will be the Govt exams ,interviews and result... potential date/month/year
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 24 Jul 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed needless quoting

ArianLiam

Post by ArianLiam » 24 Jul 2019

Sir, 79 (seventy nine) is the number i think of..

I have written state civil services exam.. the result is likely to come in November 2019 and interview is likely to happen in December 2019..

sir kindly also give your insight on marriage aspect.. It's date (year) and the compatibility with the future spouse..

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 21 Nov 2020

Hello @chokra ji and @lex ji please help me in understanding how would my married life would turn out and would I be at peace mentally.. This is my new ID but my details are same

Please help in analyzing compatibility between following match

Girl details--
Dob- 19-January-1989
Pob- Gorakhpur, Uttarpradesh
Tob- 17:30 hours (approx)

Boy (myself) details--
Dob- 07-September-1985
Pob- Etawah, Uttarpradesh
Tob- 21:07 hours

I recently got a job in state civil service on 11th September and got proposal from parents of above girl.. Her parents are known to our family since past few decades.. But I know astrologically..would we be happy with each other and would I have peace of mind after marrying her.. I am open to adjust and sacrifice but still I want to know if she is the right one for me..