Mental health, reproductive health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
knmsnno
Mental health, reproductive health

Post by knmsnno » 18 Jul 2019

Hello
My details are as follows:
7 may, 1991, 3.45am, calcutta
Female

I have had episodes of depression and anxiety since at least 2009. It comes and goes with certain perioda longer than others.
My health overall including obesity and reproductive system issues, and since late 2017, even digestive issues- have also been recurring
As a result I often sufferfrom low energy, low motivation, fatigue, loss of confidence etc. I feel that all of this is affecting my productivity and growth in personal life and career.
I have made efforts since beginning of 2017 and seen better results. I want to understand how my chart plays a role in my poor health and how I can overcome these issues.
My mother had asked me to wear yellow sapphire in second finger and red coral in fourth- which I have been doing since 2018

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mental health, reproductive health

Post by Sujit » 18 Jul 2019

You should wear Gems in a muhurta(auspicious date and time). As I said earlier, no issues with wearing yellow sapphire and red coral.
You should be wearing gems for weak benefic planets. Instead of yellow sapphire you should wear Emerald as this would help debilitated Mercury.

Also, you can do remedies for Rahu and Ketu.

Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.