Health issues of my wife

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sk088
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Health issues of my wife

Post by Sk088 » 08 Jul 2019

Esteemed forum members,

Would you be kind to share inputs for the health of my wife? She has had ongoing gynaec issues since about 2013 onwards, but it didnt affect daily life. Now she has anemia constantly and has withdrawn into a shell due to her gynaec issues. We tried all modalities( homeo, ayurvedic, conventional and chinese medicine), she has some improvement and then worsens again. Any relief for her soon or will she need drastic surgery?

Deeply need and appreciated your help.

Her birth details: aug-13-1976, 07:55 am hyderabad India.

Sk

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Health issues of my wife

Post by Sujit » 09 Jul 2019

SK,
Lagna lord is placed in 12th ruled by Moon becomes weak will bring more expenses on health and hospitals.
Current maha dasa of Ketu is also challenging till the end of its dasa towards end of September.
Some improvement is possible from October onwards.
Good luck
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 09 Jul 2019

Hi, I do chart analysis based on 4 step theory. birth time provided is accurate.

6th House represents diseases, 8th danger, 12th hospitalization. The sublord of 6th cusp is the decision maker about the diseases.

Nature of disease depends on dasa/bhukti and anatra period.

In the horoscope 6th Cuspal Sublord is Mars.

Mars is in star of sun and sub of rahu. rahu is in own sub.
There are no planets in star of mars. Mars is in 1st and lord of 4th and 9th. Jupiter is in 9th.
Sun is in 12th and lord of 1st. Mars is in 1st
Rahu is self star. Rahu is in 2nd. Rahu is in venus sign. venus is in 12th and lord of 3rd and 10th.

Mars signification
Mars as a planet - 1,4
Starlord Sun - 12
Sublord Rahu - 2,12,3,10
Starlord of Rahu is rahu - 2,12,3,10

Mars represents blood, female organs. It also represent RBC(red blood cells). It is in 1st house( brain and mind) and lord of 4th(blood, hidden things). It's starlord sun is in cancer. Cancer represent stomach and digestive organs. Sun is in also in 12th(blood). Sublord Rahu is in libra. Libra represents uterus of lady. It also represents diseases such as suppression of urine, inflammation of uterus.

As you said it is happening since 2013, this period is under ketu dasa.

Ketu is in venus star and sub of venus. venus is in ketu star.
Ketu is in aries sign. Ketu itself is in 8th house. Ketu is aspected by Saturn.

Ketu's signification
Ketu as a planet - none
Starlord Venus - 12,3,10
Sublord Venus - none
Venus starlord is Ketu - 8,1,4,11,6

Ketu dasalord is connected with 8th(urine,blood, generative organs) and also with saturn(iron). It is also connected with 12th(loss, hospitalization), 1st(mind,brain)... ketu is in aries(brain).. this ketu dasa has also affected her psychological with regards to gynae diseases.. As you mentioned that she is having anemia constantly this is due to decrease level of hemoglobin in red blood cells. Anemia is loss of iron in blood due to heavy mestruation. Saturn represents Iron... Ketu is aspected by saturn.

Ketu dasa is going to be over in august 2019. Next is venus dasa..
Venus signification
venus as a planet - none
starlord ketu - 8,1,4,aspected by saturn 11,6
sublord mercury - 1
mercury starlord is venus - 12,3,10

venus is signification of 6th(diseases), 8th (danger, chronic disease), 12th(hospitalization). Ketu and venus are very similar in terms of their house signification...I think tough times ahead...

Good luck...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sk088
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sk088 » 11 Jul 2019

Sujit and Kimahy, thanks for your inputs and time. Praying for her condition to improve.

Kimahy, is Venus MD bad for her health overall?