Case Study - II: Please analyze medical problem.

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Case Study - II: Please analyze medical problem.

Post by Sishya » 06 Jul 2019

Hi,

In the case study series, I'd like to present the details of this gentleman who has been into social service for most part of this life. He is quite popular and moderately famous in his field. But then, he seems to suffer from medical conditions that has not be clearly diagnosed. His birth details are:

Born: 4th June 1968
ToB : 5:30 AM
Place: Bangalore

Please don't get misled by his current Maha Dasha of Rahu. His medical problem predates Rahu Maha Dasha. I understand the problem started around his birthday in the year 1995, in his Mars Maha Dasha. Any help to understand the medical condition and the root case, along with potential remedies will be truly appreciated.

Thanks...

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Case Study - II: Please analyze medical problem.

Post by vedicmaths » 06 Jul 2019

hello sishya,

in 1995, moon/ketu/moon was running.

The problem could be related to his mind...also moon is jala tatwa.. a generic reading.
in d6, venus is sixth lord.. also a jala factor comes in.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Jul 2019

@Vedicmaths,

Many thanks for your time and response. I stand corrected (had got a couple of things mixed up). The problem I understand first surfaced during the said Moon Maha Dasha and Ketu Antra Dasha.

That said, the problem is more Physiological in nature - would like to explore if emotional stress was playing a role though. Request you to kindly elaborate and help connect the dots.

Thanks!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 Jul 2019

June 4, 1968 5-30 AM, Bangalore.
Houses 1,4 and 5 are afflicted. Sun is the most afflicted planet. The affliction to Lagna is considerably reduced in the divisional charts – (Navamsa, Drekkana, Dwadasamsa and Trimsamsa), The effect on the native may be intermittent and occasional. Moon is also in the nakshatra of the rogakaraka Venus and suffers from affliction in some charts. The bhava madhya of the 6th house is, however, Rahu (Swati nakshatra).

Looks like free flow of blood is getting interrupted off and on leading to breathlessness, pain in the back and head, lack of strength etc. One possibility is that the arteries are weak and enlarged at various points creating a low blood pressure situation.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jul 2019

@TKC,

Thank you very much for investing your valuable time and sharing your finding. It looked like another respected member CL had highlighted something along the same lines, with regards to bone marrow, blood circulation and enlarged heart in his post yesterday. For whatever reason, his post and my response to his post seems to have disappeared.

Since your findings, I've taken the initiative to check if there are any symptoms along these lines. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any such problem. Request you to kindly help with further analysis and share your thoughts.

Thanks...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 08 Jul 2019

The other parts identified by the 5th house include Liver, Gall bladder, Stomach, Spleen, Pancreas, to some extent Kidneys (usually associated with the 7th house) and mid-back.Considering the planets involved and in the absence of symptomatic description, the pointers would be Spleen, Stomach and Gall bladder in that order.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Jul 2019

@TKC,

Your initiative to invest time and share your knowledge/finding is very much appreciated. Sincere apologies for not providing all the details earlier - it was intentional. The gentleman has issues with flaking skin (not on his scalp/head, but rest of his body) - the doctors (good ones) have stopped short of calling it psoriasis.

Given my rudimentary knowledge and understanding of astrology, I've not been able to get to the root-cause of the problem in his chart and hence seeking help and guidance from knowledgeable folk like yourself, CL Vedicmaths and others.

Now, the question is... can you possibly help me connect the dots. The selfless gentleman has clean habits - does not smoke, no liquor, pan - a true teetotaler of sorts. He has also experimented restricting himself to vegetarian food without much of a change in his condition. Any suggestion for remedy will also be very much appreciated.

Thanks...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 09 Jul 2019

The symptoms you have indicated directly point towards the Rahu - Saturn combination in the 11th house. Both are in the star of Mercury who represents skin also. This needs only a Sarpa Sanskara to be done at Kukke Subramanya or Ghati Subramanya temples with a proper Sankalpa. Has this also been done earlier?

After the puja, he should not consume snake gourd vegetable for 6 months. He should not do the puja himself if his father is alive. In such a case, he should get it done through his father with a sankalpa for relief from his skin problem.

TKC

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 09 Jul 2019

hello sishya,

thanks for revealing the disease.

Can you pl find out whether the native had any change in food habits OR change in habits, style of
living OR tour to some place during 1995 jan to april.

My interest is to find out as to why moon dasa and ketu antar brought disease in first place.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Jul 2019

@TKC,

Not sure whatever happened to my original response... so, posting again.
Thanks again for your time and guidance. I'm told the suggested Sarpa Sanskara has been performed a few years back. The family has not consumed snake-gourd ever since. There has not be any relief whatsoever. Incidentally, his hair has also turned gray at a relatively younger age - not sure if that is of any relevance.

Thanks...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 10 Jul 2019

Once that is also ruled out, the other possibilities are allergy and genetic defects (not necessarily hereditary).
The planets remain the same -- Rahu for allergies, Mercury for skin, Moon for blood and Saturn overall. Medical treatment apart, the astrological remedies possible are donation of curd rice on Mondays (Sukla paksha preferred), abhisheka for Lord Shiva and recital / listening to Vishnu Sahasranama -- all done with proper sankalpa.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2019

Hi,

I'm sure you'll understand if I respond sequentially to the posts. So, here we go...

@Vedicmath,
Your time on this topic and interest is very much appreciated. I'm more than glad to provide relevant details to the best of my knowledge (as shared to me). The gentleman is supposed to have married in February of 1995. I understand had lived in hostels during his graduation and post-graduation studies. Subsequently, he had returned to his home in the then rural part of Bangalore in mid-90's. After getting married, he had moved to the urban part of Bangalore.

Incidentally, he recalls binge eating on a cocktail of non-vegetarian dishes after handling some organic manure on their farm, the previous day or couple of days before he first observed some reaction (on his skin). He thinks this might have impacted his immunity permanently. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with your research.

@TKC,
Thanks again for your time and guidance. I had invested some time analyzing the gentleman's chart (with my menial knowledge/understanding of astrology), before seeking help here. So, I had a hard time connecting the dots to Mercury, from the 11th house placement of Saturn and Rahu. Quiet frankly, I did not think the connection was significant enough... specially since Mercury was placed in it's Swakshetra/Swastana, in the chart.

If it's of any significance, his problem seems to peak during rainy and winter seasons.

Thanks...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 10 Jul 2019

I am sorry but other lines of possibilities are not in my view at present. If I do see a possibility, I will post here.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jul 2019

@TKC,

Much obliged. Thank you very much!

Sincerely...