Case Study - A way to teach and learn!

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Case Study - A way to teach and learn!

Post by Sishya » 22 Jun 2019

To start with, I'd like to bring my hands together and bow my head to the creators, contributors and patrons of this wonderful platform called LOVA. A sudden and drastic change in my disposition towards Vedic Astrology in the recent past has got me here - obviously in search of knowledge.

Personally, I believe there are certain advantages in the approach of learning this topic by way of Case Studies. So, here we go with the case that triggered my curiosity...

Son - The body was born in Bangclore on 31st August 2012, at 11:42 AM

The little boy is going through very tough times in his developmental (both physical and mental ability) abilities. I'd like to request knowledgeable folk to spend some (perhaps a lot of time) to analyze the charts to understand and share the root cause of the trying times they are going through. I'd also appreciated if you could and provide a detailed prognosis of the future, as also recommend suitable remedies.

At a personal level, I seem to be dealing with dualities. On the particular case, I picked books to learn the basics and feel (purely based on my layman's knowledge) the odds are stacked up against them. But deep within, I still harbor hope for a miracle. So, request you to kindly bear with me, in case I err on the wrong side in my depiction or communication skill.

Your's Sincerely...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Case Study - A way to teach and learn!

Post by Kimahy » 25 Jun 2019

Hi... I do chart analysis based on 4 step theory... today @15.49 hrs, 25th June, 2019, birmingham, alabama, ruling planets were lagna starlord - Rahu, Lagna Signlord - Venus, Moon starlord - saturn, Moon Signlord - Jupiter, Day Lord - Mars....

To find out disease in 4 step theory we see 6th cuspal sublord. As per the birth details given, that is 31st August, 2012, 11.42 hrs, bangalore... 6th cusp falls in sign of aries and it's starlord is ketu and sublord is rahu...

6th Cuspal Sublord rahu is directly connected with ruling planet... this gives a clue that the birth time is accurate...

Analzying 6th Cusp.

6th Cusp falls in Aries @ 6 degree 49 mins
It's sublord is Rahu. Rahu is in scorpio sign. It is in anuradha nakshatra ruled by saturn and in sub of mercury. mercury is in leo sign and in magha nakshatra ruled by ketu.

First let's find out strong significator's of Rahu.
Moon is in Shatabhisha nakshatra and mars is in swati nakshatra both ruled by Rahu. Rahu is in close range with 1st cusp( scorpio 4 degree 4 mins).

Saturn is in 11th cusp and lord of 3rd and 4th. Moon is in 4th. Saturn asepcts 2nd cusp(3rd dristi) and 9thcusp(10th dristi)..

Mercury is in 10th cusp. Lord of 8th and 11th. Venus is in 8th and saturn in 11th.

Ketu is in 7th. Ketu is in taurus represented by venus. Venus is in 8th.

Strong Significator of Rahu are
Rahu as a planet - 1
Starlord Saturn - 11,3,2,9
Sublord Mercury - 10
Starlord of Mercury is Ketu - 7,8

6th Cusp falls in Aries @6 degree 32 mins. Aries represents head and face, brain and bones of head and face,brain and bones of head.

Rahu is in scorpio sign. Scorpio represents generative organs and anus, bladder, bones of pelvic area... Rahu is significator of 1st. 1st house represents...head, brain and mind. rahu is connected with 1st house and 6th cusp is in aries indicates mental stress/illness... moving ahead... Saturn is in libra...libra represents kidneys and bones of lumbar region, uterus of lady... Saturn significator of 3rd(bodily growth)

Mercury is in leo ... leo represents heart, spinal column, nerves and fibre...
Mercury controls viens, lungs, nervous system etc....Mercury is significator of 10th( knees, flesh, bones) ... Ketu is the agent of venus. vneus represents... genital organs, urine,productive organs...Ketu significator of 7th(groins), 8th(generative organs,urine blood)

Mental Challenges - rahu/mercury/aries connected with 1st house
physical challenges - ketu/rahu(generative organs) connected with 7th/8th. Saturn(planet of delay/paining causing) connected with 3rd(bodily growth)...

Conclusion - Boy is facing mental challenges and is have problems with genital organs...

Please provide feedback and accordingly we can proceed....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 25 Jun 2019

Point 1)
Whenever I see Scorpio or Aquarius lagna in the main birth chart and divisional charts there is always a high chance of the native having very difficult times in their life. Of course everyone will have difficulties but these people face much more testing periods. In this chart his D1 and D3 chart is Scorpio rising.

Point 2)
How is the lagna lord placed, in this chart it is placed in the 12th house so that tells me the native will have to face losses in his life. Losses are not always a bad thing, for example a native can lose his birth country and live in another country. In the boys case his lagna lord is placed with Saturn. Mars and Saturn don't really go well together and Saturn can slow down the physical abilities of the self, because Saturn is with lagna lord.

Point 3)
Why is it happening how ? well because he is going through Rahu Dasha and Rahu is in the first house so the native is going through difficult periods related to self.

next 6/7 years will continue to be challenging because he is going to be going through sade sati, but there will be progress made. Around 14/15 he should be good.

There are no long term problems that I see, Sun the karaka of self/the body/vitality is strong, lagna is receiving aspect of Jupiter. Even lagna lord is exalted in Navamsa. Only thing is Moon is in Saturn rashi in both D1 and D9, when Moon is in Saturn Rashi, it makes mind slow. Mercury is ok so there are no long term learning difficulties, just short term challenges

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Jun 2019

Namaste Kiran,

To start with, many thanks for investing your valuable time to analyse the case. I was feeling a bit let down for lack of response from knowledgeable folk like you... until your post at least. So, I would like to convey my sincere and deep sense of gratitude to you.

The boy and his family is facing a lot of challenges due to his very slow developmental abilities - both physical (took a real long time to stand or take baby steps) and mental (has not been able to speak and express himself or display other basic abilities for his age) aspects. In fact, I've not heard him utter a single word. I had tried to post his case in a thread on "Speech", after I had started this thread here. The Administrative staff of the forum religious disapproved my action...and rightfully so.

That said, I think you are on to something. So, request you to kindly continue with your analysis and share your findings... Personally, I think the case would qualify to invoke interest from many different perspectives.

1. A good and clear diagnosis of the problem
2. Possible timing of relief and potential remedies - will times change for good and better!?!
3. What is in store for the boy - what does his future look like?
4. I have posted details of the parents as well, with the hope that you and other experts would help take me to the genesis (underlying cause) of the problem.

Please let me know if I can get you other relevant details... I'm sure you'll understand if I hesitate to share my rudimentary knowledge and findings - beyond whatever I (have or might) do inadvertently.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

When I state "you are on to something", I don't mean I know more from an art of analyzing charts or knowledge of the science. But then, I probably know more from the reality point of view. On the sidelines, intuitively also I think you are on to something...

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Rakz,

Many thanks for your time and initiative to share your knowledge... wonder if I can ask you to possibly try getting deeper - beyond scratching the surface. Request you to kindly check if this could be an opportunity to test inherent potential.

No disrespect intended - whatsoever... apologies for anything in the post, that may seem or sound otherwise.

Sincerely...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 26 Jun 2019

Sishya wrote:
25 Jun 2019
has not been able to speak and express himself
Rahu is in scorpio. Scorpio is mute sign. Starlord saturn is in libra. Venus rules over libra. Venus represents throat. Saturn is aspecting 2nd house(tongue, nose, teeth,ears) and saturn is lord of 3rd(throat,breathing ears... moverso... rahu in scorpio... scorpio mute sign as well as fixed sign... this is indicating that he has speech disorder... looks like lifetime problem... no cure...

Since Saturn is significator of 3rd house... does he has hearing issues...???
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Jun 2019

Oh! By the way, for those that might be interested... it looks like he was predestined to be named "Surya" - before he was conceived and well before he was born. I state this after looking up a post by an esteemed member who had analysed the impact of an individual's name and suggested ways/options to change for better.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Jun 2019

Namaste Kiran,

My previous response to your note and observation was disapproved. I spent time to check if I could get the content/text retrieved and now I try to rewrite and answer your query...

To start with, many thanks for your continued effort to invest time and analyse the case. As recorded earlier, you do seem to be on to something, for you are confirming my worst fears - was hoping and praying things were otherwise. That said, I wonder if you could dwell a bit more on "Rahu in Scorpio - Scorpio being a mute sign as well as fixed sign". Please share your thoughts on potential foresee mobility issues...

Moving on, I don't think the little one has hearing issues... although I've observed lack of response, even when his name has been called out (say by a guest, who is not related or spends more time with him). But he does respond to all positive (sensing arrival of loving and caring ones - not sure if it is hearing or intuitive) or negative (stern directives of his physiotherapist) sound simulations.

In your earlier post, you have stated "mental challenges". Wonder if you can possibly elaborate on that topic.

Secondly, it would be nice if you could possibly dwell on what his future holds for him (and family)...

Any analysis on the genesis (root-cause) of the case would be appreciated as well...

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Jul 2019

Hi,

I would like to request Kiran, Rakz and other knowledgeable members to review/analyze further. I wonder what kind of Karma might be playing a role with the boy and his parents - A Satvik couple for sure...and a wonderful/loving family.

For some reason, every time I see the boy, it looks like a wonderful soul is caged - something is restricting the positives in him.

All well-wishers are keen to know if the current set of challenges are only transitional (time bound) with potential improvements with passing of time in the near future, or if there is some kind of permanency associated with the chart. We would really appreciate any help in terms of potential remedies.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Jul 2019

Hi,

If I were to provide more information, brain MRI and EEG are negative. Comprehension below average (wonder if he ignores folks like me), general development delay and epilepsy (severe bouts of seizures - not able to figure out the root cause or provide definitive treatment). Deep within, I believe astrology can help find the root cause and provide relief by way of remedy. Request knowledgeable members to review and share their perspective/analysis.

Thanks...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2019

Hi,

I'd like to request all knowledgeable members of the forum to consider giving some of their precious time to help the child and his family. Any relief to their concerns will be truly appreciated.

Thanks...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jul 2019

Hi,

Any help in analyzing the charts and providing guidance will be truly appreciated.

Thanks...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Aug 2019

Hi,

Looking for further analysis of the charts and prognosis of the future. Any recommendation for suitable remedy will be truly appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: This is a genuine case and truly worth detailed study/analysis.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 19 Aug 2019

Got chance to cast the chart of the boy
Lagna is Scorpio rahu is located ,lagna lord mars and 5th lord jup is in 6:8 ,moon is in the star of rahu .mars is malefically 3rd lord and it is with sat ,further sat is aspecting 2nd house.
With all the above the child might be of mentally retarded .
Can you pl.share the marraige year and month ,for further cross checking from father chart about son issue

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Aug 2019

Namaste Vedam33,

Many thanks for your time and interest to analyse the case. Boy's father got married in November 2001. Please let me know if you need further information.

Sincerely...

PS: Sorry, I got delayed in checking your query, gathering the information and posting it. Hope moderation of posts will not further delay publishing of the post.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Sep 2019

Hi,

Request knowledgeable members to spare some time to review and provide your prognosis- recommended remedies will be much appreciated.

Sincerely...

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 11 Sep 2019

Hi Sishya,

With my limited knowledge here is my analysis. I predict chart's potential through Nakshtras.
Anuradha Lagna Saturn ruled. Saturn exalted in 12th house. Anuradha symbol is lotus. Even in mud the lotus will bloom. Saturn's moola trikona lies in 4th house of homeland in the 12th. In Rahu dasa itself there are high chances the entire family will move and settle abroad. Even if father does not works he will be able to gain monetary gains. Chart indicates ill health to mother.

Rahu aspects the lagna very closely and its also conjuct Navamsa lagna. Moon is in Satabisha a Rahu ruled nakshtra. The nakshtra Satabisha means 100 healers. This nakshtra produces great healers but still they oneself suffer some form of mental challenges, depression and anxiety. Satabisha ruled by Saturn and co-lord Rahu. Emotionally very difficult place for Moon.

But there will be something unique about this child, and he will be famous in one field or another. In my research I found when Rahu closely conjuncts the lagna and navamsa, one way or another it makes the person pioneer in a particular field. Because Rahu always seeks the elixir of life and in lagna it does gains dignity as any other planet. Even though there is fall associated with Rahu's leap but still it catapults the person into higher social echelon escaping Saturn's rules. Rahu in Leo navamsa also confirms that. 5th lord of education is with Ketu shows break in education but 10th lord Sun in own 10th house. He will enjoy some form of fame in his lifetime.

Saturn represents rules, systems and society. Rahu is unorthodox. This is a Rahu dominated chart. I would say that let the child learn through unorthodox methods (Special education). Try to find out what he is really interested in art, music any particular hobbies. His physical health will remain robust because Mars being lagna lord is also exalted in Navamsa. For Scorpio lagna its better to have Mars in 6th,8th or 12th house as its moola trikona lies in 6th house and in malefic houses it creates a strong Viprita Raja Yoga. He will do well in foreign environments.

Raphael

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 16 Sep 2019

Dear ArchAngel,

Many thanks for the encouraging words - it definitely rekindles my hope for the little one and his family. Please continue to be an Angel by sharing your knowledge and wisdom to the needy folk.

Sincerely...