Husband's health

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astr_student
Husband's health

Post by astr_student » 22 Jun 2019

When will husband's health improve?
He has got paralysis and the health is deteriorating. Can someone please suggest remedy on this?

The native's details are:
DOB - 5th October 1957
Time - 15:08:06
Place - Solapur (75E55, 17N41)

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Husband's health

Post by Kimahy » 22 Jun 2019

Sorry to hear about your husband's health. I do chart analysis based on 4 step theory... advanced predictive stellar astrology... Before proceeding further I will verify the birth time accuracy... for this I will use moon's ruling planet at my location.. Today that is 22nd June, 2019 @14.06 hrs, birmingham, alabama.. moon was in sign of saturn, in star and sub of rahu...

As per the given birth time... lagna/1st house/ascendant falls in saturn sign, star and sub of mars..

In the birth rahu is in sub of moon and moon is in star of mars...

9th Cuspal sublord Mars is connected with 1st Cuspal Sublord...

6th Cuspal Sublord(concern house related to diseases) mercury is ruling planet ascendant signlord..

Birth time is accurate...

6th Cuspal Sublord mercury. Mercury is in star of sun and in sub of saturn. saturn is in star of mercury.
Saturn is in mercury star. Sun is in 8th. Sun and Jupiter are conjunct. Jupiter is lord of 12th.
Saturn is untenanted. It is in 10th and lord of 1st and and 2nd. Moon is in 1st.
Mercury is is 8th and lord of 6th.

Mercury's signification
Mercury as a planet - none
Starlord Sun - 8,12
Sublord Saturn - 10,2
Starlord of Saturn is Mercury - 8,6

Paralysis is loss of muscle function usually due to damage of nerves that control the muscle. Mercury is the chief governor of paralysis and saturn is chronic planet in nature which causes paralysis... In this chart 6th cuspal sublord itself is mercury and mercury's sublord is saturn. Saturn is in fixed sign scorpio... This all indicates that the person is suffering from paralysis and it is chronic in nature

Mercury falls in virgo @5 degree 1 min. It is Uttar Phalguni nakshatra which is represented by sun and in sub of saturn. This indicates Lumbar, the part of the back between thorax and pelvis.. this is part of body that is effected most. Sun is signifcator of 8th(urine,blood, generative system, and 12th(feet,). Sun also representation constitution of body... It looks like the entire body is paralyzed...

Mercury starlord sun is in 8th house( fatal/chronic). Sun is conjuct with Jupiter. Jupiter is lord of 12th(hospitalization)... Mercury is lord of 6th(diseases)...

1st Cusp falls in Capricorn.. moveable sign. it's sublord mars is in 8th and lord of 11th(badak)... mars is in star of moon... moon is lord of 7th(marak). it's sublord jupiter's starlord is also moon..

Dasa - Mercury.... bhukti... jupiter significator of 8,12,7... next bhukti saturn ... significator of 2,8,12,6... recovery looks difficult... just keep on praying and may the almighty give you the strength in these difficult days...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Jun 2019

Can you share when the person admitted into hospital .
.share the following information ,so that i can cast prasna and analyse.
A date and time you thought of question .
B place you are staying when you thought of question .
C relationship with the person details shared

astr_student

Post by astr_student » 22 Jun 2019

The native's husband was admitted on 13-November-2018.

A) The Date and Time are the same as the time which the question was posted. I posted it immediately as soon as the question was asked.
B) Pune. We were in a hospital.
c) The native is my father's sister.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Jun 2019

Pray lord shiva or pray mahamritunjaya mantra ,give best treatment ,may god give him long life

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 Jun 2019

Pl share date and time you thought of question ( means prasna ) as date and time not seen when you posted the message

astr_student

Post by astr_student » 05 Jul 2019

Sorry... I did not realize that time is not being captured.
It was 22nd Jun sometime around 5:00 pm. I do not remember the exact time, unfortunately.