Health of my Son

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sahudeepti
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Health of my Son

Post by sahudeepti » 07 Jun 2019

Dear respected gurus,

My son was diagnosed with VSD ( a small hole in heart)
its was very small 0.4mm hence the doctor advised to wait and let it recover itself. last month when we checked it 0.3mm.. its closed 0.1 mm now.

please can you throw some light as in when is this going to recover fully
his details are 20 March 2013, 6:30pm, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Thanks in anticipation

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Health of my Son

Post by Lex » 11 Jun 2019

Hi
I analyze chart through K.P. System of astrology
VSD... Heart disease..RElated to Ventricular part rather arteries... Heart & Kidney bhavas in astrology need to be analyzed, which is Simha & Thula
VSD is congenital issue ( defect in the body at the time of birth)

Lets check... time of birth is correct... Today Chandra in Virgo sign and in Hasta nk ( today Budha's sign lorded by Rahu... and today is Kuja's day).. your son Chandra has to be connected with Budha/ Rahu/ Kuja through aspect/ sub/ sign/ nk etc

His lagna sputa cusp in Virgo in Uttaraphalguni nk and in sub of Shukra and Shukra in Uttaraprostapadha nk
His Ravi and Shukra in rapt conjunction joint results ( Ravi is 12th lord and Shukra is 2nd & 9th cusp lord)
His time of birth is correct

If Congenital issue... lets check Chandra in Budha's sign in Ardra nk and in sub of Ketu, Ketu in 8th bhava and connected to Bharani ( Shukra also got connected to 12th)

His 6th cusp.... ( illness seen) in Kumbha in Satabhista nk and in sub of Shani, and Shani in Swati nk

There the issue... Ventricular related ( blood related).. kidney area... Thula.. Rahu and 6th cusp lord got into.

When he was born, Chandra in Ardra nk… Rahu dasa on in sub of Ketu ( in eighth) in sub sub of Shani ( 6th cusp lord)… his Ketu represents Kuja, Shukra, Shani

Defect in the body seen from 12th cusp ( which is Simha).. Rahu, Chandra, Shani, Shukra, Ravi & Guru

He is running now Rahu dasa Kuja bhukti Shani antara

He will be fine from VSD...or remediated from Ventricular Septal disorder... at the age of 19 years.

All the best.