worries about recurring skin issues

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ketochamp
worries about recurring skin issues

Post by ketochamp » 24 May 2019

I had some sort of skin infection 8 years ago where I developed watery rashes which itched and hurt when scraped. They eventually turned purple, brown and fades away.

Recently last year I had similar spots and rashes on my armpits, stomach, behind the knee.

I know the medical part but I come here for the astrological part too.

What do my stars indicate? A benign condition or possibly something serious?

Chandigarh
May 24 1990
2:43 pm

joyd

Re: worries about recurring skin issues

Post by joyd » 24 May 2019

you will get rid off from it after jan- of 2020.Rahu/ven/saturn/ketu are linked in your D27 chart.

joyd.

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 24 May 2019

Thank you for your kind reply. Is there anything life threatening in my chart health wise that I need to be worried about especially in the light of these skin issues?

Any remedy or prayer?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 25 May 2019

Personally, I think Mercury is responsible for skin related problems. I have experienced it myself in my Mars MD where Mars is in Revati Nakshatra ruled by Mercury. It ran from 13th to 19th year throughout the whole teenage but I believe it is natural for pimples to pop out due to hormonal changes in this age but my case was exceptional. I literally had hundreds of pimples over my face, neck, shoulders & back part. The whole backside, shoulders & waist had stretch marks. One of them is like finger prints on waist on both sides, it's like somebody hold me from backside. That keloid stretch mark is strange, very very strange.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 May 2019

you are right , mercury is skin and no doubt in it but cause lies with nodes[primarily].Fungal and blood related fungal infections are the main cause and also hyper activity of some proteins like histamines[mars/shivohams case] also can trigger such things.IT is not a serious kind of disease.

joyd.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 25 May 2019

Ketochamp,
The weakness of Mercury in the sign Aries and Mars aspected by Saturn ruling health is causing skin problems.
Medical conditions are difficult to predict when it would clear. You can try bringing changes to your diet, avoid non-veg, less stress and proper sleep could reduce the problem.
Good luck
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 25 May 2019

Thank you joyd and sujit

But my mercury antar dasha started in 2016 and my health had increasingly gotten better, my skin, physical fitness etc all improved. I started having some issues starting June 2018 and I have seen some improvements since my ketu antar started both financially and health wise but health issues with skin are indeed taking some time

As for my diet, it was primarily non vegetarian for 3 years with next to no vegetables which can increase histamines. I'm changing that now by reducing meat.

Do you think I have any life threatening disease now or in the future? Do things look good in general for the future?

Also 2016-2018 was VERY stressful financially. I got a new job around the time when my ketu antar started in December 2018.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I will share two things that worked for me to counter my skin issues.
First is increasing intake of A2 Milk Curd regularly. Generally, I take it as Chach on an empty stomach in the morning & it has helped me tremendously. It cools the system down to a great extent.

Secondly, Consuming Amla as Juice or Powder along with lunch & dinner has astoundingly helped my skin & hair. This will definitely work for sure
Curd is under Venus Domain & Amla under Mercury Domain. Both are functional malefics in my Chart. But personally I consider Venus as the most benefic planet in my chart as it's AD has been better than others. On the other hand, Mars the so called AK, Yogakaraka & what not has only bought miseries in my life. Just wearing red proves detrimental for me as it increases the rage & anger inside me. Also black Color, the Color associated with Rahu brings in lots of negativity in me. On the other hand, Wearing White, the Color associated with Venus & Moon has instilled calmness & positivity inside me. I will soon write a post on this topic based on personal experience.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

KetoChamp,
As per the general dictum, Rahu MD Budh AD is considered a favourable period. But what I have personally observed is the mid point of any MD is the most difficult period. As per Sanjay Rath, Rahu MD Budh AD is a perfect time for doing Black Magic on the concerned person. Mercury is badly placed in your chart in 8th house. It basically means the native is likely to get affected by these occult practices. AtharvaVeda has these tantra mantra rituals which is under the domain of Mercury. How was your experience in this Rahu MD Budh AD? Moreover, to pacify Rahu the least you can do is become vegetarian. Indirectly being a reason for killing animals & making your body a graveyard will not help you during Rahu MD. Instead, planting trees, helping stray animals, helping poor & physically challenged people will do you a world of good. You should keep an elephant made of sterling silver in your house.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 26 May 2019

@JoyD
Medically, I self treated the problem with 1 Drop of Sulphur 200c per week on Friday Morning on an empty stomach. In homeopathical astrology, Sulphur is under the domain of Mars/Saturn. Results- Pimples are non existent but most of my scars never heal, they leave a spot behind, sulphur lightened my skin & no itching problem now.

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 26 May 2019

Hello shivoha

Rahi Buddha was very interesting for me. I got done with college in 2016 summer and had to find a job soon after and couldn't find one for 7 months, and it paid peanuts.

But now that I look bad at it, it was a humbling lesson I needed. I finally became realistic, more articulate and my intelligence went up big time in that I was doing some interesting research that later found traction among people in the medical industry. During May 2016 till September 2018 i went through financially difficult times but otherwise my skill set went up so much that I was hanging out with people from Harvard etc

Then I found a job suddenly in October 2018 while doing my post graduate degree at the same time. I've had problems in education for sure since rahu Saturn in 5th but my education has been from some of the best universities and in some really difficult subjects.

Also during all these rahu years, I've gotten physically stronger and during rahu budh period I became very attractive, and was doing out with multiple women and had a lot of sex.

Rahi Jupiter and rahu shani were awesome for me. Lived a good life, moved abroad.

During rahu ketu I have developed a couple of things in my career area that could be ground breaking. Some say that's becayse rahu and ketu are exalted in my D-9.

So I would say my life is full of struggles but by the grace of lord Vishnu, I somehow navigate these challenges. What do you see from my chart?

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 25 Aug 2019

Hello respected astrologers

Since my last post my skin issues had started clearing up but I have some stiffness around this area:

Below the left collarbone to the left of sternum. The patch of skin flared up when I used a cologne. Itching has subsides but there is a hardened tissue thereof.

Do you see any debilitating life threatening disease in my chart? By when can I expect to be fine? Thank you.

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 08 Sep 2019

Joyd, lex, shovoham and other astrologers are welcome to respond as well

Do I have a debilitating disease and face any serious health risks? Skin, blood, bones? Any threat to longevity?

Please respond kind astrologers

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 10 Sep 2019

Hi Ketochamp,

Skin, Ligaments and Nerves are seen from Mercury and also Ashlesha nakshtra. Your lagnesha Mercury is in 8th house, even though Mercury is not entirely uncomfortable in 8th house as other planets. It tends to be less auspicious by being a lagna lord. Mercury is in Bharani a Yama ruled nakshtra so you will have constant fear of death or profoundly influenced by the themes of death and sudden transformations.

Also through out my research I have found that Taurus moon or lagna are prone to Venus ruled diseases such as diabetes. Venus moola trikona Libra lies in 6th house and 6th house is the Roga, Rina and Ripu bhava (Debts, Diseases, Enemies). I feel that more than the disease its fear that driving you crazy. If you observe even though the Moon(Your Mind) is exalted in a Sun ruled nakshtra. You are born in an amavasya, even though you are supremely confident but there is phobia and darkness because Moon tends to be behind the Sun which is darkness. The eclipse is not forever, with growing time you will realize spirituality at highest consciousness because the Sun (Soul) and Mind (Moon) are together and the depositor Venus is also in highest exalted degree.

I dont see any threat to life due to any diseases as there are no severe malefic aspects to either lagna lord Mercury or lagna. Lagna is also protected by aspect of an exalted Venus.

Apart from Medical intervention if you want to do astrological remedy in this matter. Then the golden rules to avoid personal animosity or illness (6th house) is to choose serve. Either you choose to serve or suffer, that the golden principle of Karma. You are running Rahu dasa, Rahu is planet of illusion; Rahu generally creates acute cases of hypochondriasis and Rahu is also aspecting your natal moon. Rahu is indicator for skin disease, Brain disorders, Leprosy, depression, migraines. Serving people who are suffering through those kind of cases in any ways may also alleviate your own suffering.

Raphael

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 11 Sep 2019

So damn accurate damn. I'm beyond impressed. You've
Put it succinctly.

As for my career and finances, I've had extreme extreme transformations. Got educated from a top school abroad even though I had no chance to. Had really serious troubles with my visa and finances, but then in a divine fashion, got out of it.

Extensive transformations be it in terms of my looks, intelligence, academics have taken place in the last 4 years. What do you envision for me in life in terms of finances, success, fame, profession and marriage? I've had several sexual relationships.

As for my life, I've had ups and downs.
archangelraphael wrote:
> Hi Ketochamp,
>
> Skin, Ligaments and Nerves are seen from Mercury and also Ashlesha
> nakshtra. Your lagnesha Mercury is in 8th house, even though Mercury is not
> entirely uncomfortable in 8th house as other planets. It tends to be less
> auspicious by being a lagna lord. Mercury is in Bharani a Yama ruled
> nakshtra so you will have constant fear of death or profoundly influenced
> by the themes of death and sudden transformations.
>
> Also through out my research I have found that Taurus moon or lagna are
> prone to Venus ruled diseases such as diabetes. Venus moola trikona Libra
> lies in 6th house and 6th house is the Roga, Rina and Ripu bhava (Debts,
> Diseases, Enemies). I feel that more than the disease its fear that driving
> you crazy. If you observe even though the Moon(Your Mind) is exalted in a
> Sun ruled nakshtra. You are born in an amavasya, even though you are
> supremely confident but there is phobia and darkness because Moon tends to
> be behind the Sun which is darkness. The eclipse is not forever, with
> growing time you will realize spirituality at highest consciousness because
> the Sun (Soul) and Mind (Moon) are together and the depositor Venus is also
> in highest exalted degree.
>
> I dont see any threat to life due to any diseases as there are no severe
> malefic aspects to either lagna lord Mercury or lagna. Lagna is also
> protected by aspect of an exalted Venus.
>
> Apart from Medical intervention if you want to do astrological remedy in
> this matter. Then the golden rules to avoid personal animosity or illness
> (6th house) is to choose serve. Either you choose to serve or suffer, that
> the golden principle of Karma. You are running Rahu dasa, Rahu is planet of
> illusion; Rahu generally creates acute cases of hypochondriasis and Rahu is
> also aspecting your natal moon. Rahu is indicator for skin disease, Brain
> disorders, Leprosy, depression, migraines. Serving people who are suffering
> through those kind of cases in any ways may also alleviate your own
> suffering.
>
> Raphael

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 11 Sep 2019

Thank you ketochamp for your feedback.

Bharani is a nakshtra of Yama and it represents female reproductive organ. Its a highly sexual nakshtra ruled by Venus. In mythology Yami (Sister of Yama) fells in love with Yama and would want a progeny with Yama but Yama restrains in due to nature of the activity. Eventually Yami go in long depression and cry, Her tears becomes Yamuna river.

Yama means rules/restraint, Niyama means rules. As Lagna lord in Bharani There might be certain theme of longing, seperation, restriction or burden.

Apabharani : Apa means Deity connected with Water ;Bharani means a burden to carry, the womb, Power of Creation
Power of Nakshtra is to cleanse and remove impurities
Nakshtra is strongly connected with Ancestors and Yama. Honor your ancestors and praise the Cycle of nature (Death is an intricate part of life)

Mars rules the 8th lord in 7th house shows tremendous ups and downs in relationship. Mars signifies male figures(Brothers, Boy friends except husband and father) Mars in Purvabhadrapada a very ugra nakshtra indicates, Your boyfriends might be very serious in nature might have some occult/secret knowledge. Mars debilitated in navamsa can be sneaky and manipulative. For Virgo Lagna or Moon there is problem with the sex because Mars rules the 8th house and you being a taurus moon more prone towards Venus ruled diseases(Venus also rules genitals) So I would recommend you to adopt safe measures. 8th lord of secrets in 7th house of public. Transformation in Public Visage.More prone to scandals.

8th lord Mars in 7th house definitely sour the personal relationship but It does give high turn over when engaged in International business. You can also establish contact with even business partner who are unlikely to form alliances. Mars also rules 3th house of communication, your messages will also carry certain amount of transformation and secret. 3rd house rules over social media like Facebook.

I check husband for a female chart through Jupiter, Jupiter being 4th and 7th lord in 10th house shows improvement of career after marriage. Jupiter in Gemini : Husband will be friendly and conversational; You two will function well as a team and enjoy travels together. More likely your husband will be in the same domain of profession as you do. You will do well as business partners. Jupiter in Ardra Husband will be eccentric, intelligent, verbally brilliant, more sympathetic to animals and comfortable in rural setting than urban; Ardra Pada 4 in Pisces Moksha Navamsa Husband will be extremely calm and spiritual profession connected to distant lands.

Raphael

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 12 Sep 2019

Thank you. A little correction. I'm a male. Would your predictions remain the same. Also, do any combinations in my chart allude to professional success in my field of work, fame etc? Any idea on timing of marriage, professional/financial success? I'm also spiritual and do feel I can tangibly get in connection with the almighty.

archangelraphael wrote:
> Thank you ketochamp for your feedback.
>
> Bharani is a nakshtra of Yama and it represents female reproductive organ.
> Its a highly sexual nakshtra ruled by Venus. In mythology Yami (Sister of
> Yama) fells in love with Yama and would want a progeny with Yama but Yama
> restrains in due to nature of the activity. Eventually Yami go in long
> depression and cry, Her tears becomes Yamuna river.
>
> Yama means rules/restraint, Niyama means rules. As Lagna lord in Bharani
> There might be certain theme of longing, seperation, restriction or burden.
>
>
> Apabharani : Apa means Deity connected with Water ;Bharani means a burden
> to carry, the womb, Power of Creation
> Power of Nakshtra is to cleanse and remove impurities
> Nakshtra is strongly connected with Ancestors and Yama. Honor your
> ancestors and praise the Cycle of nature (Death is an intricate part of
> life)
>
> Mars rules the 8th lord in 7th house shows tremendous ups and downs in
> relationship. Mars signifies male figures(Brothers, Boy friends except
> husband and father) Mars in Purvabhadrapada a very ugra nakshtra indicates,
> Your boyfriends might be very serious in nature might have some
> occult/secret knowledge. Mars debilitated in navamsa can be sneaky and
> manipulative. For Virgo Lagna or Moon there is problem with the sex because
> Mars rules the 8th house and you being a taurus moon more prone towards
> Venus ruled diseases(Venus also rules genitals) So I would recommend you to
> adopt safe measures. 8th lord of secrets in 7th house of public.
> Transformation in Public Visage.More prone to scandals.
>
> 8th lord Mars in 7th house definitely sour the personal relationship but It
> does give high turn over when engaged in International business. You can
> also establish contact with even business partner who are unlikely to form
> alliances. Mars also rules 3th house of communication, your messages will
> also carry certain amount of transformation and secret. 3rd house rules
> over social media like Facebook.
>
> I check husband for a female chart through Jupiter, Jupiter being 4th and
> 7th lord in 10th house shows improvement of career after marriage. Jupiter
> in Gemini : Husband will be friendly and conversational; You two will
> function well as a team and enjoy travels together. More likely your
> husband will be in the same domain of profession as you do. You will do
> well as business partners. Jupiter in Ardra Husband will be eccentric,
> intelligent, verbally brilliant, more sympathetic to animals and
> comfortable in rural setting than urban; Ardra Pada 4 in Pisces Moksha
> Navamsa Husband will be extremely calm and spiritual profession connected
> to distant lands.
>
> Raphael

archangelraphael
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archangelraphael » 12 Sep 2019

Prediction would remain same except for the husband and boyfriend part. For wife Venus and 7th lord are indicators. In your case Jupiter is the 7th and 4th lord. Venus is extremely exalted in Revati final pada. Spouse will be from a wealthy family, very cultured and highly spiritual. 7th lord in 10th house. Professional success and increase in reputation after marriage. Business success in international setting (8th lord in 7th house High turnover). There will be temperamental issues ~ Mars in 7th, temporary separation might happen due to over indulgence (Venus in 7th Karaka Bhava Nasho Too much of pleasure will be cause of ruin), But wont damage the marriage, 10th lord in 8th house : You will excel in field of Business or Profession related to other people's money like tax, wealth management, or forensics.

Good luck & TC
Raphael

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 09 Oct 2019

Hello Raphael

I appreciate your responses.

Just one health related question. I have some swelling around my first costal cartilage i.e. the cartilage that joins rib to the sternum. I've looked up and it says it could be tietz or costochondritis either due to auto immunity, or just some injury.

I don't have a history of health issues as such.

Do you think there's anything sinister underneath as in lymphoma or some lethal virus or cancer? Or is it some injury from working out and lifting heavy weights?

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 30 Dec 2019

Hello Ralph

Your prediction and knowledge is visible as is evident and I appreciate your indepth analysis and compassionate approach to answering queries. I understand you're busy but I would really appreciate if you could please look into my chart for health related reasons primarily:

Had some skin issues as we had talked before, which started resolving after I took vitamin c, some herbal supplements etc. Lately however, I have had some swelling behind the neck, not sure if it's a lymph node or a muscle injury from heavy lifting because I did lift heavy stuff from May till October, and I think I overdid myself in October while doing a deadlift.

Similarly there had been some swelling near my sternocoastal region which I believe was due to a minor accident while doing bench press aka poor form but heavy weights etc.

Do you see any underlying malignancy or serious viral or other kind of disease in my chart, or is it a mere muscoskeletal injury, and will I be cured of it?

Thank you

archangelraphael wrote:
> Prediction would remain same except for the husband and boyfriend part. For
> wife Venus and 7th lord are indicators. In your case Jupiter is the 7th and
> 4th lord. Venus is extremely exalted in Revati final pada. Spouse will be
> from a wealthy family, very cultured and highly spiritual. 7th lord in 10th
> house. Professional success and increase in reputation after marriage.
> Business success in international setting (8th lord in 7th house High
> turnover). There will be temperamental issues ~ Mars in 7th, temporary
> separation might happen due to over indulgence (Venus in 7th Karaka Bhava
> Nasho Too much of pleasure will be cause of ruin), But wont damage the
> marriage, 10th lord in 8th house : You will excel in field of Business or
> Profession related to other people's money like tax, wealth management, or
> forensics.
>
> Good luck & TC
> Raphael