Re: Regarding behaviour of the child

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 02 May 2019

My friend has son with delayed speech.
His date of birth is jan29 2016 10 am in Bangalore (whitefield).
All his developments are as per his age but speech only has delayed.
As a mother she is worried. Please help her.

Freakingastro

Re: Re: Regarding behaviour of the child

Post by Freakingastro » 03 May 2019

Hi,

I do not see any serious issue in his chart. Delayed speech usually happens when 2nd house, 2nd house lord and Mercury (significator of speech) are afflicted. He is a Pisces ascendant and his 2nd lord Mars is placed in the 8th house. However, 2nd house is not afflicted and Mercury is well placed in this chart too. He has been going through Moon Mahadasha since he was born. Moon is a functional benefic for his ascendant as it rules 5th house and is placed in the 7th house along with Rahu. Moon is in Hasta (in its own nakshatra). The symbol of Hasta is hand and It shows that he is very skillful with his hands. As it conjuncts Rahu, it amplifies the results of the Moon and you would see that in Rahu Mahadasha. He develops a good and emotional relationship with other people.

So, you need not to worry about his speech much. He will be fine soon. Hope this helps!

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 03 May 2019

Thank you freakingastro for the analysis.
May I know until this delay will be there.when his rahu dasa starts.
Does any remedies are required for him.

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 05 May 2019

Hasn't he uttered a word so far? As I said, I do not see any serious issue in his chart.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 05 May 2019

He is using two words but occasionally for his requirements. He is showing aggressive behavior sometimes. But if his mother says 4,5 times he will listen. Sometimes he is pushing other kids while playing. Actually his peaditrician has raised the doubt that may be he has slight symptoms of Asd.
But 2,3 doctors said it is delay only.
Parents are worried much about him.
Please check and tell by which time onwards he will be perfectly ok and whether he is normal or not.
Sorry for the long description.
Boys mother is little relieved after knowing that from astrology he has only delay.
Thank you very much freakingastro.

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 09 May 2019

Oh okay. You can check with his mother whether his time of birth is accurate (10 am). If it is correct, then nothing there to worry. He has not been going through the planetary period (dasha or antardasha) associated with 2nd house or 3rd house. As I said, 2nd house and Mercury are not afflicted and they are aspected by Jupiter. Even though his 2nd house lord Mars is placed in the 8th house, there is no malefic impact on Mars. It is also aspecting its own house (2nd house). It cannot be considered as a serious affliction. Also, it is a common placement. Whenever you judge a horoscope, each factor pertaining to that issue should be taken into consideration. For instance, how absurd it is to say you will not be able to give birth just because Ketu is placed in the 5th house. You need to check the placement and strength of 5th house lord and Jupiter (significator of progeny) too. Sometimes, sign placement plays a major role in childbirth.

He should be able to speak normally by January next year at the lastest (if his birth time is correct). Again, I do not see any serious issues as far as his speaking ability is concerned.

Sravanihardik

Post by Sravanihardik » 10 May 2019

Thanks freakingastro for the analysis.
Parents are relieved.
His dob is correct.
Can u please suggest any remedy.

Freakingastro

Post by Freakingastro » 12 May 2019

You are quite welcome. Usually, I do not suggest any remedies as I do not believe in them.