Three planets in Aquarius.

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedicbabs
Three planets in Aquarius.

Post by vedicbabs » 29 Apr 2019

Hello,

My son's details are as follows :

He has Sun, Moon and Saturn in close conjunction in Aquarius(16 - 20 degree). Currently running Saturn MD and Mercury AD.

He was doing very well in education while in Jupiter MD. But, as soon as, Saturn MD started, he became very reclusive and has some health issues. It can be mental issues also. Doesn't want to discuss. Is trying to overcome himself.

Can anyone please guide regarding close conjunction of these three planets. What will be the effect of this?

Thanks.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 25 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed birth details as requested by poster

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Three planets in Aquarius.

Post by Sujit » 08 May 2019

I agree with you, The conjunction of Sun and Moon is unfavorable as Moon becomes combust and Sun becomes afflicted and both become weak. Sun rules the lagna and the individual will face health concern.
Some improvement could come towards end of the year.

You can do remedies for Moon, Ketu and wear Ruby of 5 carat.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 08 May 2019

Hi Sujit Ji,
I have a doubt, What if it's the end Krishna Chaturdashi? Will the Moon be considered combust even though it's in same sign with Sun? I think No. Please share your views.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 09 May 2019

Hi All,

Thanks for your explanation and question.

Sujit Ji, as you said, there will be some improvement towards end of the year. I was hoping of some relief after saturn AD (finished Oct. 2017), but, nothing positive happened. His mercury AD will finish in July next year. So, can you please elaborate how you are expecting some relief at the end of the year. Also, after mercury AD, is there any chance of some improvement ?

Shivoham Ji, it seems that his birthday was amavasya, though his chart shows pratipad. Nevertheless, will Krishna Chaturdashi implies that even with close conjunction, it will not be combust ? My question can be awkward being a novice here. Sorry about this.

I hope you all wouldn't mind me digging more in this. I am just trying to get a clear picture and learn during the process.

Again, thanks a lot for the answers. Hoping to get the above explanation soon.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 May 2019

From KETU AD things will be better.His issues are personal and he never discuss them with any one.If you pressure on this he may go wild or negatively.so leave it.Moon spoiled his 5th house[education spoiled / and some kind of love affair mat disturbed him]..such moon with 6-7th lord saturn.so issues are mental related.If you place a ruby in such a combination either he becomes a "viraktha" or pauper.so you need not keep any stones.Dont experiment on life.skpratipad is equal to amavasya.It gives negitive thinking.

joyd.

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 10 May 2019

Hi joyd,

Your analysis is spot on. We did try to involve him in discussions, but, becomes aggressive. His mother do try to talk to him whenever the time is right. But, his reply seems to be on surface and diplomatic. Doesn't divulge much on what is going on in his mind/body. Doesn't share much. It seems that he is fighting his own battle. With me, no discussion at any time and is aggressive.

I am on same page with you when you say don't experiment on life. We are going very slowly just to understand how things will turn up in this MD. Any explanation linking ruby stone to viraktha/pauper will be helpful.

Also, can you please explain how moon spoiled his 5th house. I can't see any link between moon and 5th house. 5th house is of tertiary education. That is spoiled. True. Does this house relates to love matter also ?

Any more suggestions will be helpful.

A big thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2019

5th is romance and love.moon in aquarius will spoils lagnas 12th and 5th houses.5th lord jupiter is in 12th from 5th[drop in educational performance].9th lord of PG is in neecha and in 12th from lagna.sun with 6th lord saturn and 12th lord moon.so mentally affected with 5th-12th house matters.In this situation if you strengthen sun , he will totally ban marriage[virakta-physical bondings].Aquarius is is saturns head office[MTKS].Being The 6TH house [ LORDSHIP] Owner If we strengthen sun,saturn wont allow suns gain [upper hand] over his head office.The result is such saturn makes native as pauper.your son has foreign education [study at abroad] chances too.Hope you are very crystal clear now..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 May 2019

Forgot to add one more line.He will face problems before going to abroad and also at abroad too.

joyd.

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 12 May 2019

Hi joyd,

To be frank, I still didn't get when you said - moon in aquarius will spoils lagnas 12th and 5th houses. I did get rest of the statement. Combust moon and afflicted sun dristi is on lagna. So lagna is spoilt. But, I am in confusion regarding 5th and 12th.

Wouldn't mars will attain neech bhang raj yog as cancer lord moon is in kendra ?

Going a step in nakshatra, saturn is in sampat tara and mercury in mitra tara. So, I was expecting some relief in mercury AD, but didn't get that. Is it because both are marak being 2nd and 7th lord? Any thoughts on that?

Your abroad statement is correct.

Many thanks and hoping that I am not annoying you.

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 16 May 2019

Hi joyd,

Can you please take a look to the previous post. The condition is deteriorating every day in such a way that every member of the family is getting affected. I have more questions to ask. I will summarize all the questions below.

1) Does the birth chart indicates pitri dosha?

2) Will this situation affect father and mother both?

3) Wouldn't mars will attain neech bhang raj yog as cancer lord moon is in kendra ?

4) saturn is in sampat tara and mercury in mitra tara. Are they both maraka?

5) How is the moon affecting the 5th house?

Many thanks.

HHK
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by HHK » 18 May 2019

Sairam,
Till staurn Merucy i.e., 25-6-2020. Your son may face some health issue. But Nothing to worry.